• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

NoMoreNoory

Perhaps Joorch would like to pay an extended tribute to Art next week by staying off the air and playing Somewhere In Time re-runs every night.

Dr. MD MD

Caller mistakenly said "I hope George is in a better place now." I agree that mentally speaking it often seems that way. :D

Dr. MD MD

Caller shoud've faked a heart attack after that story. :D

Morgus

This caller claims he had a premonition of Art's death last night.

Noory is way over the top acting. He must have been classically trained with Senda.

Noory is Stupid, art said he’d communicate but it would be between the station in the static. Noory is saying listen to coast art might try to communicate.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
Ian Punnett on now...

Perfect, didn't Ian have some charlatan on to channel Michael Jackson hours after he died?

GravitySucks

I am pretty sure Tommee is just using the GNS soundboard now for the rest of the show.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch playing the tape of the guy flying over Area 51. Joorch and Tommee are off for turkey sammiches.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
Just tuned in about 20 minutes ago to hear Joorch talking about someone passing and realized it was Art. For all the nonsense of the last few years with his comebacks and hissy fits and stalkers, that's genuinely sad news. And then I'm standing with my jaw hanging open in disbelief at that awful thing that Noory is claiming to have written. What a pile of horrible, horrible crap. And once again, Noory immediately cheapens a memory and I guess we'll have a parade of sanctimonious crap for the rest of the show. I also guarantee he'll manage to make it about himself.

RIP, Art. GNS.
He finally agreed to play I Did It My Way for Art which a caller requested for Art.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2018, 02:44:55 AM
Joorch playing the tape of the guy flying over Area 51. Joorch and Tommee are off for turkey sammiches.
Timely, though.  A warning to Heather? What can be gained by defying our own military?  Heather, be careful.  Even Art told an illegally flying over man that he was making a mistake.

send emails to Premiere Network Radio inquiring why Coast2Coast plays pre-recorded old content in the last half hour and that you're very disappointed that the host would have such low regard for his audience and employer to do such a thing.

NoMoreNoory

GN: One of his clashics. I don't know whether what we just heard was a hoax, but I gotta tell you, he always, always......did it his way.
And cue Ol' Blue Eyes.

Morgus

Noory should have had Linda Howe on too.
She was the regular first hour guest every Sunday night on Art's old Dreamland show in the 90s.

Jorch: "We are so saddened to hear about Art's untimely passing, but have a look at these products!"

That freakin' pissed me off right there.  He goes right into shilling.

Quote from: InsomniacMissourian on April 14, 2018, 07:22:01 AM
Jorch: "We are so saddened to hear about Art's untimely passing, but have a look at these products!"

That freakin' pissed me off right there.  He goes right into shilling.

He is either naive to understanding how to make GREAT radio .. how to shift away from the advertising and just do real good radio.
Or he is breathing a sigh of relief that the anchor won't weigh him down anymore. No more coming back rumors for his competition.

Sean92008

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 14, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
He is either naive to understanding how to make GREAT radio .. how to shift away from the advertising and just do real good radio.
Or he is breathing a sigh of relief that the anchor won't weigh him down anymore. No more coming back rumors for his competition.

A great point.  Maybe not crocodile tears but a sense of relief.

Although. now dead, his misdeeds are shoved aside and he becomes mythological. (Think Paul McCartney after Lennon's murder.)  Maybe that's why he's upset. Snoory can't compete with a ghost coast to coast.

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 14, 2018, 08:09:30 AM
A great point.  Maybe not crocodile tears but a sense of relief.

Although. now dead, his misdeeds are shoved aside and he becomes mythological. (Think Paul McCartney after Lennon's murder.)  Maybe that's why he's upset. Snoory can't compete with a ghost coast to coast.

"Crocodile tears" was the very phrase I thought of last night.

ShayP

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2018, 01:50:29 AM
Just tuned in about 20 minutes ago to hear Joorch talking about someone passing and realized it was Art. For all the nonsense of the last few years with his comebacks and hissy fits and stalkers, that's genuinely sad news. And then I'm standing with my jaw hanging open in disbelief at that awful thing that Noory is claiming to have written. What a pile of horrible, horrible crap. And once again, Noory immediately cheapens a memory and I guess we'll have a parade of sanctimonious crap for the rest of the show. I also guarantee he'll manage to make it about himself.

RIP, Art. GNS.

I found out in a similar manner.  I wasn't sure who he was talking about right away.  When I heard Noory claim to have written a song for Art, I was curious.  Then he played it...Wow.  That was simply nauseating.  It was more of an insult than a tribute.  Plus there were callers thanking Noory for what he does.  What the hell?  Art passes away and these idiots are giving Noory credit for whatever it is he does.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on April 14, 2018, 02:44:55 AM
Why am I not surprised?  ::)  Oh, well, at least he didn't play the old lady beating a guy with an umbrella as a tribute to Art.

Quote from: InsomniacMissourian on April 14, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
"Crocodile tears" was the very phrase I thought of last night.

It was over the top.

I do hope it forces George it re-evaluate things in life.
I like to troll him. But being divorced, and having Tommy as your only true friend in life is a bit sad. He said his favorite thing to do is go to silly affiliate events. Seriously?

Maybe George can look in the mirror and re-evaluate.

Also when the heck did Jimmy Church become a C2C producer. George made regency ti having him working among Tommy to confirm the story. Jimmy Church is one the few worse host than Noory. I bet he takes over for George in how many years.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: ShayP on April 14, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
I found out in a similar manner.  I wasn't sure who he was talking about right away.  When I heard Noory claim to have written a song for Art, I was curious.  Then he played it...Wow.  That was simply nauseating.  It was more of an insult than a tribute.  Plus there were callers thanking Noory for what he does.  What the hell?  Art passes away and these idiots are giving Noory credit for whatever it is he does.

Joorch demonstrating again his unerring ability to make everything a) uncomfortable b) insincere and c) all about himself.

Juan

Doesn’t Jimmy live across the street from the Coast studios? It would be easy to run over and help work the phones.

Quote from: ShayP on April 14, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

Caller did that almost every call back when I used to listen to a Noory. That isn’t anything new.

Quote from: Juan on April 14, 2018, 10:57:45 AM
Doesn’t Jimmy live across the street from the Coast studios? It would be easy to run over and help work the phones.

Perhaps he lives in basement.

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 14, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
It was over the top.

I do hope it forces George it re-evaluate things in life.
I like to troll him. But being divorced, and having Tommy as your only true friend in life is a bit sad. He said his favorite thing to do is go to silly affiliate events. Seriously?

Maybe George can look in the mirror and re-evaluate.

Also when the heck did Jimmy Church become a C2C producer. George made regency ti having him working among Tommy to confirm the story. Jimmy Church is one the few worse host than Noory. I bet he takes over for George in how many years.
Sad to say, I think you're right about Church.  He hasn't been sniffing around Jorch for nothing.  Typical sleazy, boot licking, yes man.