• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

weeberwubber

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 11:44:07 PM
Whitley scooping Heather on the funeral. She's going to lose it.

And not mentioning her once.

Jojo

What did Dames just say about massage parlor?!

Rix Gins

Buried next to Ramona, I guess.  No cremation, Whitley said interment, not inurement, or whatever they call it.

Kolchak

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 11:50:06 PM
And not mentioning her once.

Did she even get to eulogize? We'll never know for sure.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Flags were at half staff for Momma Bush

She might be your momma but she sure ain't mine. :o

HumanBeing

No matter how hard Heather, Michelle and Keith would have tried they would have never been able to put together a tribute show like Coast To Coast would be able to do.
The funeral and this show tonight must have sent her into a tail spin today. Who knows she may not have been permitted to attend the funeral today.

Zetaspeak

Whitley with some real inside info. Did he say only he and Bob Crane were C2C alumni that went to the funeral 

Kolchak

Quote from: Jojo on April 19, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

He tried to tell Art some joke about a massage parlor on-air, but he was always cut off by the delay. Very weird anecdote to end on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Jojo on April 19, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

It was a partial joke to demonstrate how Art would cut off anything he didn’t want going out over the air with his delay button.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 19, 2018, 11:52:33 PM
Whitley with some real inside info. Did he say only he and Bob Crane were C2C alumni that went to the funeral

And Brinkley

Chine

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 19, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

I wonder if Linda MH was there. She’s supposed to be on tonight. They were quite close?

Kolchak

"Philosophical differences"

Man, I can't wait until George comes back on the Gabcast.

Jojo

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 11:27:20 PM
Since I've already made a jab at George, I should get this out in the open:

I sent him a PM saying his appearance on the latest Gabcast was admirable. I said I respected his his willingness to enter the lion's den, as well as his withholding drama details about Art's character.

I also said I defended him against people who sided with Heather, claiming his reporting of Art's death was malicious. I don't believe it was.

But I couldn't help but laugh at that "geezzzzz" in the first segment tonight.
What was George's screen name?  I was there, late, if thats the ufoship gabcast?

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 11:55:33 PM
"Philosophical differences"

Man, I can't wait until George comes back on the Gabcast.

OMG you got it! Can't wait!

zeebo

Maybe it's just I'm feeling generous of spirit on this nite, but I think George is handling this pretty well. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
I wonder if Linda MH was there. She’s supposed to be on tonight. They were quite close?

I doubt it. She did her live show Wednesday night from her home which I believe is in New Mexico

Rix Gins

Quote from: HumanBeing on April 19, 2018, 11:52:28 PM
No matter how hard Heather, Michelle and Keith would have tried they would have never been able to put together a tribute show like Coast To Coast would be able to do.
The funeral and this show tonight must have sent her into a tail spin today. Who knows she may not have been permitted to attend the funeral today.

Could be, but somebody mentioned that she had stopped posting on social media a number of hours back, so I guess she could have been attending the funeral.

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 19, 2018, 11:51:07 PM
Buried next to Ramona, I guess.  No cremation, Whitley said interment, not inurement, or whatever they call it.
Oh, I didn’t hear that part...
Internment would be the show.  yep.

Chine

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:17 PM
Maybe it's just I'm feeling generous of spirit on this nite, but I think George is handling this pretty well.

Yeah, he is.

Lilith

Why is no one mentioning Heather, and that she's carrying the True Torch?

Kolchak

Quote from: zeebo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:17 PM

I agree. Credit where credit is due.

Quote from: Jojo on April 19, 2018, 11:56:02 PM
What was George's screen name?  I was there, late, if thats the ufoship gabcast?

His handle is Gnoory.

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 11:53:45 PM
It was a partial joke to demonstrate how Art would cut off anything he didn’t want going out over the air with his delay button.
That's it?  Over my head.

chefist

What are the break times for C2C? It's been so long I forgot...most daytime shows start again at :06 each hour and :036 on the half hour...thanks

albrecht

Quote from: Catsmile on April 19, 2018, 11:52:54 PM
# Many guest
# Frunk as duck
I like that more funerals taking an Irish style afterwords. Or even awful 'celebrations of life' but if open bar.
#openbar
#watp
#ftp

Jojo

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
I agree. Credit where credit is due.

His handle is Gnoory.
I guess i got there too late.  I hear it is not archived anywhere?

Morgus

Seems like instead of Hoagie they got his coauthor Mike Bara instead?