• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 19, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
I made a pledge I would try and behave for 72 hours. 48 more to go.

But didn’t he say this was going to be Dr Sky?  Sounds like Peter Davenport.
I think? I wemt to get a Lonestar. Btw re: pledges. Poster 'Telly' posted it was a New Years Resolution to join BG.  :o

Dateline

The Art Bell Tribute Show brought to you by Critical Health News.com.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 10:59:09 PM
I want, strike that, demand SDM calls in from Federal Prison. And RCH. Even if it is on open-lines, if Norrys dares having them.

I am hoping for some surprise or returning voices and not just the usual suspects. Hoagland the top of my list. Is there any possibility of Heather? How much would Heather freak out of George gets Airyn?

Kolchak

Since I've already made a jab at George, I should get this out in the open:

I sent him a PM saying his appearance on the latest Gabcast was admirable. I said I respected his his willingness to enter the lion's den, as well as his withholding drama details about Art's character.

I also said I defended him against people who sided with Heather, claiming his reporting of Art's death was malicious. I don't believe it was.

But I couldn't help but laugh at that "geezzzzz" in the first segment tonight.

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 19, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
I am hoping for some surprise or returning voices and not just the usual suspects. Hoagland the top of my list. Is there any possibility of Heather? How much would Heather freak out of George gets Airyn?
That would be bad for her mentally, I fear. We don't need more of that. I sort of like this bit of the backstory. Inside baseball and a bit Norry promoting but still ok.

albrecht

Quote from: Dateline on April 19, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
The Art Bell Tribute Show brought to you by Critical Health News.com.
Yeah. A bit disappointed colloidial silver, HGH, and light-healing machines not getting their due. This is a tribute, dammit!

Kolchak

Quote from: Zetaspeak on April 19, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
How much would Heather freak out of George gets Airyn?

Heather is listening. No doubt.

But I've always gotten the sense that Airyn doesn't give two fucks about any of this.

Hog

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 19, 2018, 11:16:46 PM
Fent-a-nel
He pronounced it properly, most people say "fent-a-nol", when it's spelled Fentanyl and pronounced "Fent-a-nil."

It certainly didn't roll off his tongue though.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on April 19, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
He pronounced it properly, most people say "fent-a-nol", when it's spelled Fentanyl and pronounced "Fent-a-nil."

It certainly didn't roll off his tongue though.

peace
Hog
Just don't put it on your tongue. Also, sorta, surprised the whole 'oh thought it was Vics' thing. All that stuff can get bad.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: albrecht on April 19, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
That would be bad for her mentally, I fear. We don't need more of that. I sort of like this bit of the backstory. Inside baseball and a bit Norry promoting but still ok.

I agree the first too were pretty good. Certainly not famous on air connection but certainly  important behind the scenes. Lots of "You doing  great" comments to Noory by the guests 

I like the guest saying Art was sick of politics and wantec to get away from it as it bored him. Who was Noory first   (Non tribute) guest...... the very partisan  political John Curtis  :-X

weeberwubber

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEBER!
Arts funeral was today, he said!

Chine

Rix Gins

Quote from: Kolchak on April 19, 2018, 11:27:20 PM
Since I've already made a jab at George, I should get this out in the open:

I sent him a PM saying his appearance on the latest Gabcast was admirable. I said I respected his his willingness to enter the lion's den, as well as his withholding drama details about Art's character.

I also said I defended him against people who sided with Heather, claiming his reporting of Art's death was malicious. I don't believe it was.

But I couldn't help but laugh at that "geezzzzz" in the first segment tonight.

That was a nice message that you sent him. I have always liked George and thus have hardly ever contributed to this thread.  I did a couple of times but they were half hearted and I was only trying to fit in with everyone.  But now the time has come.  Remember at the end of the movie Revenge of the Nerds, when everyone stood up and said, "I am a nerd?"  Well I stand up (not really, I'm still sitting on my ass.) to say that I like George....how do you spell his last name?  Oh yeah, Noory.

Kolchak

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 19, 2018, 11:41:13 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEBER!
Arts funeral was today, he said!

This would actually explain Heather going dark.

Catsmile

Kolchak

Whitley scooping Heather on the funeral. She's going to lose it.

albrecht

Quote from: Chine on April 19, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
Did he just say the funeral was today??
I think so?! I was thinking flags lowered to Bush wife, but secretly, for Art by some. Wow though that funeral was so quick! What happened to autopsy? Was Norry at ceremony? Whitley says he was there.

I think it was a private memorial, not an actual funeral/immolation/blast off, or whatever it is that is in the works.

Welp, there you have it folks -- According to Strieber Art was having trouble breathing while talking on the air and didn't talk about it.

Kolchak

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 19, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
Welp, there you have it folks -- According to Strieber Art was having trouble breathing while talking on the air and didn't talk about it.

But is that...the real storyâ,,¢?

albrecht

Quote from: Étouffée on April 19, 2018, 11:46:39 PM
I think it was a private memorial, not an actual funeral/immolation/blast off, or whatever it is that is in the works.
I'm still thinking a Gram Parson to Area-51 invasion event. And Ed cut off.