• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: Jojo on April 05, 2018, 10:34:56 PM
GNS is an infraction.  And you wouldn't recognize a segueway anyway!

George Noory is an infraction.

GNS!!!

Dateline

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 05, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

GNS!!!

In my book, Norry is a fraction, 1/2 of a host.

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 05, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

GNS!!!
Toomeric or better yet supplement(s) will solve that cardio infraction. Or a portal. But portals don't pay as much so let's go with supplements.
-GNS

Poor Herb London.

He's a serious analyst of geopolitics and somehow Noory lured him onto Coast2Coast.

Wonder how long it will take him to regret it.

But then maybe he likes clowns.

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on April 05, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
Poor Herb London.

He's a serious analyst of geopolitics and somehow Noory lured him onto Coast2Coast.

If you have goods or services C2C is still a boat-load of publicity. But I know what you mean, I usually feel sorry for whoever is dealing with George. David Paulides is good at dealing with George, must be from all that experience dealing with the public.

I'm not proud of this but a few months ago I started eating tons of eggs with runny yolks. No I haven't started buying supplements. But there might be something to the egg thing. It seems to be a superfood and I feel better every time I eat four or five with runny yolks. Just wanted pass that along.

Quote from: Rat-eating Hater on April 05, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
Poor Herb London.

On the one hand, people would expect the host of a syndicated show with hundreds of affiliates to be competent.

On the other hand, shouldn't someone one these people's staffs check the shows before booking them?

What an embarrassment he is, to himself, to America, to humanity.

He has a woman on as a guest whose bio is she's a British M.D. by training, whose parents emigrated from India who also were/are M.D.'s. England is filled with people of Indian ancestry being that India was a British colony. This woman is British, she was born and raised in London. So what's the first mind numbingly dumb awkward question out of the worldly Jorch's mouth 'Hey do they still love Mahatma Ghandi in India?'  LOL WTF!!! The guest laughed and answered 'I suppose so but I've never been to India'. Jorch thinks he can cover for his stupidity and informs her and the audience 'He was a great man.'  Had he not gone with the Ghandi question it would have been 'Did your father sleep on a bed of nails? Any snake charmers in your family?'

Einstein and Hawking went to their graves having made huge contributions to human understanding of how the Universe works but it all remained a great mystery to them yet this woman and a hundred other Coast guests have it all worked out. Who needs the scientific method!

Rix Gins

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on April 06, 2018, 12:08:08 AM
I'm not proud of this but a few months ago I started eating tons of eggs with runny yolks. No I haven't started buying supplements. But there might be something to the egg thing. It seems to be a superfood and I feel better every time I eat four or five with runny yolks. Just wanted pass that along.

Orange Julius used to add a raw egg if you paid a bit more.  Tasted pretty good.  Not sure if they are still doing that, though.

Jojo

I used to love a few eggs with runny yolks once a week or so.  Very few foods compare.  I developed an allergy to them a few years ago, although the allergy seems less now. I was actually thinking of gradually reintroducing them.  It is kind of hard to "gradually" introduce an egg though.  Maybe the cat will split it with me!

Jojo

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 06, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
Orange Julius used to add a raw egg if you paid a bit more.  Tasted pretty good.  Not sure if they are still doing that, though.
I remember that.  I wonder how they got away with that, without disclosing it openly!  Another thing that is very good blended into orage juice is cream cheese.  Amazing.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on April 04, 2018, 10:26:41 PM
The PremRat pack.  Born to be wild.

Let's lasso those dogies.. . .Wait, I think you better corral those PremRats.  We gotta stop those invasions all over the Western U.S.

Juan

Quote from: Jojo on April 06, 2018, 03:25:04 AM
I remember that.  I wonder how they got away with that, without disclosing it openly!  Another thing that is very good blended into orage juice is cream cheese.  Amazing.
I think Dairy Queen now owns Orange Julius. Maybe they could put some ice cream in it.

albrecht

There was a period of year for whatever reason the egg got a bum rap but throughout history people have eaten them so hardly "breaking new discovery" as Norry's guests would have you have it. And I suspect there is some diminishing returns if one eats as many eggs as Doc Wallet promotes though.  Tthis confuses me a bit because eggs aren't a supplement to sell. Is he on the Egg Council or owns some chicken farms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nOH7V_mZb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5vA4Rww7Uw

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
There was a period of year for whatever reason the egg got a bum rap but throughout history people have eaten them so hardly "breaking new discovery" as Norry's guests would have you have it. And I suspect there is some diminishing returns if one eats as many eggs as Doc Wallet promotes though.  Tthis confuses me a bit because eggs aren't a supplement to sell. Is he on the Egg Council or owns some chicken farms?

Eggsactly.

zeebo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 06, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
...This woman is British, she was born and raised in London. So what's the first mind numbingly dumb awkward question out of the worldly Jorch's mouth 'Hey do they still love Mahatma Ghandi in India?'  LOL WTF!!! The guest laughed and answered 'I suppose so but I've never been to India'. Jorch thinks he can cover for his stupidity and informs her and the audience 'He was a great man.' ...

Haha I missed this one.  Nice save attempt at the end.  I love when Georgie points out obvious consensus views as if he's enlightening people.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 06, 2018, 06:16:49 PM
Haha I missed this one.  Nice save attempt at the end.  I love when Georgie points out obvious consensus views as if he's enlightening people.
Your last comment reminds me of the inane C2C promo commercial I sometimes hear during the day.  It's with some audio clip of Jorch responding to a listener's question with some rambling, Jorchesque condescending observations about the world, intended to portray him as some wise enlightener.  It ends with some simpleton comment like "but yeeewww know what?  In the end, I think everything is going to end up being just fine."  Pollyanna Jorch.

GNS.

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

I'm not a fan of CH "news" however some of the things he was saying about eggs I already knew to be true so I thought wtf I'll give it a try. I eat five at a time at a frequent rate which requires ignoring the instinct to be horrified. Energy levels are up and recoveries from workouts are faster when eating significant numbers of runny-yolk eggs. I don't think it's my imagination, anyway that's my perception.

Jorch is a shameless virtue signaler. If he was really virtuous and not a lying creep it wouldn't be as nauseating.

The other night while talking to the guest who was on promoting his book about how the human race is becoming more enlightened  Jorch finds a way to work in one of his stories meant to show what a caring human being he is. Jorch described himself having to go somewhere, a regular stop of his in St. Louis, and on the route to or near this place was a farm with a bunch of cows Jorch would watch. Jorch then announced 'I just can't any more. These are beautiful animals and they have emotions, you look into their eyes. I'm telling you I just can't.'  LOL of course Jorch hasn't become a vegetarian, he  says he is eating meat less frequently though. What an amazing human being, tears running down his face as he nom nom nom's his way through a juicy 20oz Porterhouse steak.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 06, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
Your last comment reminds me of the inane C2C promo commercial I sometimes hear during the day.  It's with some audio clip of Jorch responding to a listener's question with some rambling, Jorchesque condescending observations about the world, intended to portray him as some wise enlightener.  It ends with some simpleton comment like "but yeeewww know what?  In the end, I think everything is going to end up being just fine."  Pollyanna Jorch.

GNS.

It's the most ludicrous portrayal to date: wise worldly George pontificating on the future of the world. It's so over-the-limit I usually go ahead and turn off the radio.

albrecht

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on April 06, 2018, 08:35:24 PM
I'm not a fan of CH "news" however some of the things he was saying about eggs I already knew to be true so I thought wtf I'll give it a try. I eat five at a time at a frequent rate which requires ignoring the instinct to be horrified. Energy levels are up and recoveries from workouts are faster when eating significant numbers of runny-yolk eggs. I don't think it's my imagination, anyway that's my perception.
I've always eaten eggs so not sure if I could claim difference. I guess I could try a non-egg detox but I like them. And I agree, and I think good for you. But I also like sardines, so?

Quote from: albrecht on April 06, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
I've always eaten eggs so not sure if I could claim difference. I guess I could try a non-egg detox but I like them. And I agree, and I think good for you. But I also like sardines, so?

I don't believe everything I hear but this idea of "superfoods" seems to resonate. Deep color can be an indicator, blueberries blackberries broccoli carrots are biggies, of course the color of an egg yolk is vivid as well.

There are times I actually like Jimmy, sometimes he says smart things and we're interested in a lot of the same stuff. He just needs to lose the George-like features to his personality. It's not about you Church it's about the guest, tone down the personality.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sarcastic Plastic on April 06, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
It's the most ludicrous portrayal to date: wise worldly George pontificating on the future of the world. It's so over-the-limit I usually go ahead and turn off the radio.
It's worse than expecting great spiritual guidance from Lindsay Lohan.  Jorch's voice?  Alway wise to just hit the off button.

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on April 06, 2018, 01:58:31 AM

I think I remember that.  I know they would put a spoon of egg powder in them.  I used to love Orange Julius.  I think the last time I had one was in 1983. 

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on April 07, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
In mustard?   ;)
That's how I prefer them.  My favorite sardines aren't packed in mustard, though, so I have to add mine own, usually Zatarain's Creole.

A little pricey but an excellent meaty taste.  Much better than turkee sammiches

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on April 07, 2018, 09:21:05 AM
In mustard?   ;)
I sort of worrying about the cheaper ones due to Fukishima (thank you JBW with his doomsday shows) so spent an extra bit to get Atlantic caught. Mustard good, tomato also good, but really just the standard is best.
ps: I just learned that over 21 different types of fish are legally allowed to be called sardines/pilchards! And the oil is used in "paint, varnish, and linoleum!" Geez, as Norry might say.