• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 15, 2013, 11:13:46 AM
This is either Noory's best attempt at a thoughtful, intellectual pose, or a look of consternation because he's just read who he has to interview on the C2C website in front of him.

He's waiting for the turmeric with Carnivora chaser to kick-in.

Quote from: Morgus on May 15, 2013, 01:17:47 AM
Noory has a palm-reader now as a guest tonight.
He has truly turned c2cam into a 3-ring circus, all he needs to add is a lion tamer...
Morgus, a palm reader? Seriously you jest?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2013, 09:25:13 AM

Hahahah...too bad Cheeta found a new gig.

Is that a brokeass Tom Selleck wannabe all cheesed out on heroin?

Quote from: ItsOver on May 15, 2013, 09:25:13 AM

Hahahah...too bad Cheeta found a new gig.

Dammit, someone used up the toilet paper and didn't replace it again

Immy

With everything going on in Washington, do you think this is kind of thing that Jorch should devote an entire show to? I'd like to see what the Coast audience has to say about all this controversy. Yeah, it's out of C2C's realm and every radio show will give it thorough coverage but these unfolding developments will have a long-lasting ripple effect for our nation, and it's the kind of topic that Art would have opened a show-long discussion about.

Juan

Quote from: Immy on May 15, 2013, 06:25:08 PM
With everything going on in Washington, do you think this is kind of thing that Jorch should devote an entire show to? I'd like to see what the Coast audience has to say about all this controversy. Yeah, it's out of C2C's realm and every radio show will give it thorough coverage but these unfolding developments will have a long-lasting ripple effect for our nation, and it's the kind of topic that Art would have opened a show-long discussion about.
I don't think George could handle it.  He'd have to bring in Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, etc.

Tara

I recall back in 1998 Art discussed the Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky scandal.   Don't remember the guests he had on relative to that topic.  sNoory has no ability to analyze objectively any major political event. 

Immy

Quote from: UFO Fill on May 15, 2013, 06:36:06 PM
I don't think George could handle it.  He'd have to bring in Alex Jones, Steve Quayle, etc.
Yeah, I thought of that. One of the many things that drives me nuts about Jorch is his reluctance to express a clear opinion about a topic. If he can't do it on this, than he may be the weakest American who has a national presence.

RedMichael

I like how in that picture the website still has his old picture before the shitty wig, plastic surgery, etc etc

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2013, 06:55:41 PM
I recall back in 1998 Art discussed the Bill Clinton - Monica Lewinsky scandal.   Don't remember the guests he had on relative to that topic.  sNoory has no ability to analyze objectively any major political event.

i agree.  it is just something his mind isn't equipped to discuss in any coherent, insightful manner.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Immy on May 15, 2013, 06:57:01 PM
Yeah, I thought of that. One of the many things that drives me nuts about Jorch is his reluctance to express a clear opinion about a topic. If he can't do it on this, than he may be the weakest American who has a national presence.

It's part of his insecurity.  He doesn't want to take a stand on any topic for fear of alienating the other side.  This is why he comes off like milk toast, because he has no firm stand at any given time on any topic except for his earsplitting "ya know, I don't believe in coincidences" platform.

RedMichael

If politics came up on an Art Bell show or the show was about it, Art talked politics.

Noory is biased, and tries to tilt the conversation to whatever his beliefs are (its not limited to political). He also thinks it is important guest's pick up on his beliefs and he enjoys sharing them. Noory isn't really talking politics, he is being more specific and talking about his politics.

Wells rambles on and it is always related to utilizing fear and being anti government(in the most extreme ways). The antidote for his fear he brilliantly provides himself on his website. Wells isn't talking politics, he is talking about probably the most extreme aspect of a narrow political belief and at the same time peddling his wares.

The issue also isn't whether Art shared his beliefs (He often gave opinions), its that Art's beliefs didn't steer the show. The ratio of political Art shows per standard C2C shows is even lower than the ratio of Wells doing a standard C2C shows per insane fear mongering show.

Whether it is because they shove their beliefs in our faces every chance they get, or they are buffons who think they are intelligent, or all of the above...I just don't give a shit what Noory and Wells believe and now their beliefs are taking over the show. If you agree with anything Noory and Wells says you still would have to agree that it would probably be better coming from anyone but Noory and Wells.

RedMichael

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 15, 2013, 07:41:26 PM
It's part of his insecurity.  He doesn't want to take a stand on any topic for fear of alienating the other side.  This is why he comes off like milk toast, because he has no firm stand at any given time except for his earsplitting "ya know, I don't believe in coincidences" platform.

Sorry for posting so much in a short amount of time but this is a great point. However I think he makes his views very clear without specifically stating them. I feel he tries to steer the guests this way but wilts at any sign of a conflicting opinion.  He is a coward.

Roy Hinkley

The other thing that's funny is how people see the same hosts in such different ways.  Most would say George is a right wing conservative.  I see on some things he is, but he is also very liberal-minded on a lot of issues just as well such as religion, all the new-age stuff, marijuana, etc.  This is when I don't know if he really has shtrong beliefs of his own or he merely tries to pander to both sides on different topics.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: RedMichael on May 15, 2013, 07:44:40 PM

but wilts at any sign of a conflicting opinion.  He is a coward.

Yes, he avoids conflict almost entirely - to the detriment and decreased credibility of the show.

:P
Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 15, 2013, 07:52:12 PM
Yes, he avoids conflict almost entirely - to the detriment and decreased credibility of the show.

George is fine with taking a stand so long as he can hang up on the person before he does so... which I suppose further demonstrates your point, a weak will rather than an intent to be 'nice' by being agreeable.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 15, 2013, 11:13:46 AM
This is either Noory's best attempt at a thoughtful, intellectual pose, or a look of consternation because he's just read who he has to interview on the C2C website in front of him.

Based on the expression on his face, I think you meant to write "constipation"

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 15, 2013, 09:20:32 PM
:P
George is fine with taking a stand so long as he can hang up on the person before he does so... which I suppose further demonstrates your point, a weak will rather than an intent to be 'nice' by being agreeable.
Agreed. I wasn't buying his super-nice guy bullshit from the very beginning show. Faux!

bateman

Hey Faggots,

My name is George, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day slobbering all over the cock of a radio host who hasn't been on the air in 3 years. Yeah you heard me. Art fuckin' Bell. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was the motherfuckin' Nighthawk, and I host radio AND tv shoes. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You think that's a coincidence? I don't believe in them. You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch.

Roy Hinkley

Great first hour tonight.  Ian Putznutt will be kissing Jorch's hiney in order to push his new book on praying.  I know a lot of people like Ian, but I happen to think he is a huge hypocrite.  You can't be the way he is and say the things he says one minute, and then claim to be a deacon in the church the next - they are just not compatible.  A true man of the cloth would be a lot less full of themselves, a lot less argumentative, a lot less superficial, and not continuously snickering at his own often sexual-in-nature "jokes".

Morgus

Noory just said tonight we are saying goodbye to an old friend.
Is Ian finally resigning completely from c2c?

fotd

Wow.  2nd Sunday in July will  be Ian's last show.

Morgus

yep Noory couldn't bring himself to say the full title of Ian's book - he said 'blank' instead of 'pissed'
now he is making a 'bleep' sound instead of the word, how sickening.
Noory wants his show to be G-rated even though its on at midnight...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: fotd on May 15, 2013, 11:21:39 PM
Wow.  2nd Sunday in July will  be Ian's last show.
Another domino falls. Knapp on deck for removal.

fotd

Ian commented that George was going farther with the title than he thought he would.  George responded  with something like I'm not that much of a bad guy, am I.  Sickening.

eddie dean

I just lost a lot of respect for Ian punnett. He is kissing nWhorie ass so much it would make alex jones jealous.

Also another fucked up phrase by nWhorie:

"well Ian looks like we're at the road, huh"

He was trying to say "at the end of the road"

eddie dean

Quote from: Morgus on May 15, 2013, 11:26:13 PM
yep Noory couldn't bring himself to say the full title of Ian's book - he said 'blank' instead of 'pissed'
now he is making a 'bleep' sound instead of the word, how sickening.
Noory wants his show to be G-rated even though its on at midnight...

How many kids lives would be destroyed if Jorch says  "Pissed". Jesus
Self important ass clown

Morgus

oh no, here is frequent longtime caller Bill from West Hartford calling in to both Noory and Ian, reminding again he is an athiest and amateur astronomer.
He says he couldn't graduate college due to his OCD problem, so instead he started calling radio shows like Larry King years ago...

Quote from: Morgus on May 15, 2013, 11:52:46 PM
oh no, here is frequent longtime caller Bill from West Hartford calling in to both Noory and Ian, reminding again he is an athiest and amateur astronomer.
He says he couldn't graduate college due to his OCD problem, so instead he started calling radio shows like Larry King years ago...

I was just surprised George finally recognized him.