George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on May 14, 2013, 01:18:06 AM
        Now that's just crazy talk.  ;)

...as I nailed my other testicle to the table to confirm the first time really did shoot pain I'd never felt before, was real..  ;D

Roy Hinkley

So Georgie has completed his transformation to "Los Angeles cool" as he sees it.  He just referred to Michael Jackson as "MJ" - ya know, cause they were buddies and all...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 14, 2013, 01:28:30 AM
So Georgie has completed his transformation to "Los Angeles cool" as he sees it.  He just referred to Michael Jackson as "MJ" - ya know, cause they were buddies and all...

Roy, calm down mate. Listen to/ watch something else instead if it winds you up so much.

MTB

I'm not usually at all interested in afterlife shows, but Forry Ackerman is a pretty odd choice of person to claim you're in contact with from the spirit world.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2013, 01:35:10 AM

Roy, calm down mate. Listen to/ watch something else instead if it winds you up so much.

Oh, it's all good Pud.  (not quite sure how I came across as wound-up)  I'm just doing some emails and research online.  I just have the C2C on for background noise.  Doesn't raise my blood pressure at all, it's just cheap humor...

ItsOver

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 13, 2013, 11:16:54 PM
LOL - George's shtory on the lady singing on the plane he said she was "carooning".

Hahahaha....like "Elvis" Noory?  ;D

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: ItsOver on May 14, 2013, 09:12:05 AM

Hahahaha....like "Elvis" Noory?  ;D

Yeah, I don't know what made me do it, but I listened to Elvis the Pelvis Snoory mangling the King, and immediately wanted to ram ice picks in my ears as I thought I could never "un-hear" the horrendous sound.  I thought quickly and went to youtube to "cleanse" my hearing memory, hoping to catch it before Snoory's sound was etched permanently in my memory bank.  This Mr. Snoory is something you will never be - classy and talented:

YouTube Elvis Presley Live Wise men say only fools rush in Black Leather The 68 Comeback Special

NoMoreNoory

Ha! Snoory says Katherine Albrecht is winning her battle with breath cancer!!

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 14, 2013, 11:16:59 PM
Ha! Snoory says Katherine Albrecht is winning her battle with breath cancer!!

I had to read that twice.

John Gray is on again for the first hour?  It looks like another show I won't be able to make it through to the main guest.

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 14, 2013, 11:18:09 PM
I had to read that twice.

Yep, he actually said breath cancer.  Maybe he was thinking about "Barnacle Breath Snoory" I mentioned as a good call name for him??

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 14, 2013, 11:22:23 PM
John Gray is on again for the first hour?  It looks like another show I won't be able to make it through to the main guest.

Eshpecially when Snoory is already pulling out the "I'm watching Netflix lately" as his exemplary example of news "research" for the show.

And, Gray is on for two hours - yawn...

ziznak

"breath cancer" had me laughing when i read it.

looked at the coast homepage and have decided to remain noory free again... it's gotta be like a week since I've heard him doing a show... (sometimes I have to hear him on the fineartstream.com doing commercials n shit during SIT)... anyways...

http://palmistryinstitute.com/
hehe really? people still believe in this shit?

Morgus

Noory has a palm-reader now as a guest tonight.
He has truly turned c2cam into a 3-ring circus, all he needs to add is a lion tamer...

fotd

George attempted to say the word "corroberate" and it came out as "cooperate".  What a dunce, George Norry Sucks!

MTB

The palmist guest just said "we don't have the karma to go to the moon". Is a palmist moon landing denier a new low?

Quote from: MTB on May 15, 2013, 02:22:46 AM
The palmist guest just said "we don't have the karma to go to the moon". Is a palmist moon landing denier a new low?

Oh,sure.  Rocket science is 90% karma.  All those years studying partial differential equations, exothermic reactions, thermodynamics, heat transfer, momentum, forces, energy conversion, shock wave progression, combustion, fluid dynamics, control theory, the mechanics of materials, and celestial mechanics is just window dressing

Roy Hinkley

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on May 15, 2013, 02:42:25 AM
Oh,sure.  Rocket science is 90% karma.  All those years studying partial differential equations, exothermic reactions, thermodynamics, heat transfer, momentum, forces, energy conversion, shock wave progression, combustion, fluid dynamics, control theory, the mechanics of materials, and celestial mechanics is just window dressing

;D    ;D   

MTB

Logically then, the other 10% is mojo, I'm guessing.

Sleepwalker

Quote from: MTB on May 15, 2013, 02:22:46 AM

I was glad to hear George challenge the guy, "Oh no, you're not one of those are you?"

I was waiting for him to take the next logical step and tell the palmist dunce the interview was over and to finish with open lines.  He didn't.

Oh well.  That's what I get for listening to C2C.

sleeplessinca

Quote from: Roy Hinkley on May 14, 2013, 01:28:30 AM

I caught that - such an insider, A-list, top trender.  Motto:  Fake it till you make it.

The Mad Men reference was framed with how little time he has to watch television and, well, the lead came from St. Louis.  Nevermind that he relates everything to a movie or TV show.

Finally, what I heard of last night's guest who tells the future by looking at hands was a clear all time low.  Snoorey was sleepwalking the interview.

sleeplessinca

The guest's website says, "He is the palmistry consultant to Coast To Coast AM. He has also been consulted by the NYPD... His Institute serves to restore the Art of Palmistry to its previous dignity and respect".

In other words, a complete con

Sardondi

Quote from: MTB on May 15, 2013, 03:16:37 AMLogically then, the other 10% is mojo, I'm guessing.
Heh heh. Of course it could be Big Juju, which hasn't been heard of since Johnny Weismuller's Tarzan pictures. .

ItsOver

Quote from: sleeplessinca on May 15, 2013, 08:03:38 AM
The guest's website says, "He is the palmistry consultant to Coast To Coast AM. He has also been consulted by the NYPD... His Institute serves to restore the Art of Palmistry to its previous dignity and respect".

In other words, a complete con

Just like the C2C "science advisor."  ;D  The palm guy no doubt knows more about science than The Hoaxster does.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on May 15, 2013, 08:08:45 AM
Heh heh. Of course it could be Big Juju, which hasn't been heard of since Johnny Weismuller's Tarzan pictures. .

Hahahah...too bad Cheeta found a new gig.

ufogadfly

Quote from: MV on May 13, 2013, 04:48:37 PM

i thought this was a joke.  holy christ.

Me, too. This book would normally be the turd that broke the camel's back but I'm sure he's capable of worse. Look for it to turn up on the discount table at your local Big Lots.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: sleeplessinca on May 15, 2013, 08:03:38 AM

C2C also has a phrenologist, warlock, soothsayer, Yeti, satyr, mermaid and witch doctor.

Dignity and respect. Two creatures who abandoned C2C long ago.

Quote from: Histronic Fop on May 15, 2013, 10:36:52 AM
What a droopy sad sack motherfucker.

This is either Noory's best attempt at a thoughtful, intellectual pose, or a look of consternation because he's just read who he has to interview on the C2C website in front of him.

ItsOver

Who's the C2C hoax and fraud consultant?  Seems like they need a new one.