• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 05:56:02 PM
Speaking of textbooks, this is what Pearson/Penguin publishing decided to do to OURS:

https://freedomoutpost.com/our-divisive-enemy-cair-and-pearson/

According to a recent news release in PR Newswire, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) has announced its support of White County Tennessee school board members who unanimously adopted a pro-Islam seventh grade textbook, which was imposed on TN counties by the state's Textbook Committee. CAIR has labeled opponents of the controversial textbook "Islamaphobes."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39311882/ns/us_news-education_nation/t/texas-school-board-debates-pro-islamic-bias-textbooks/

It appeared that Texas had finished battling over textbooks â€" with social conservatives winning a clear victory in May â€" but the Texas State Board of Education is taking up another explosive curriculum question: Are Texan youth being fed a sugar-coated version of Islam while Christianity is unfairly taken to task for its sins?
At a three-day meeting that started Wednesday, the board is scheduled to consider a resolution that would require it to reject textbooks that it determines are tainted with teaching “pro-Islamic, anti-Christian half-truths and selective disinformation,” a bias that it argues is reflected in current schoolbooks.
“I think our documentation clearly shows that the bias is there,” said Randy Rives of Odessa, who drafted the resolution. “And we feel that it was not done on accident.”

CAIR should be banned and prosecuted under a number of statutes from RICO., money laundering, not registering as a lobbying for foreign governments, and to supporting and funding foreign terrorist organizations. So should some other "charities," foundations, and pressure groups but they are good one to get rid of first.

The Texas textbook deal is always a fun thing to watch and pisses so many people off. At this point I'm surprised public schools even use books since electronic media is  much easier to change depending of the political whims of historical revisionism and so many illegals in schools that aren't literate- even in their native languages.

Metron2267

I agree, cyber allows editing on the fly - this is why GooGoo's illegal monopoly on our virtualized information is intolerable!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/the-big-question-is-google-gaining-a-monopoly-on-the-worlds-information-1903996.html

It is the nagging fear that has just been given voice in a Manhattan courtroom. Dozens of Google's opponents lined up to damn the internet pioneer as monopolistic, rapacious, and contemptuous of laws that protect copyright and protect consumers from dominant corporations. Google's response could be summed up as: "Who? Us?"

The occasion was a hearing yesterday into the company's ground-breaking legal settlement with the publishing industry, which has been suing over Google's eight-year-old project to digitise all the world's books. That settlement needs to be rubber-stamped by a judge, and while the major publishing houses may be happy with the deal, scores of other groups are not.

And neither is the US government.

What exactly is Google books?

It is a vision even crazier than the one that created Google in 1996. Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, students at Stanford University in California, originally came up with a way to download and search the entire worldwide web.

Google Books is a scheme to scan and search entire libraries. Vast libraries, such as the Bodleian in Oxford (an early enthusiast) and those of Ivy League institutions including Columbia and Harvard in the US.

The goal is to digitise every book ever printed, and it has already passed the 10 million mark. Books that have been out of print for decades, accessible only in a handful of libraries or on the shelves of second-hand book stores, are suddenly available once more.

Doesn't that sound like a great idea? ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 06:25:18 PM
I agree, cyber allows editing on the fly - this is why GooGoo's illegal monopoly on our virtualized information is intolerable!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/the-big-question-is-google-gaining-a-monopoly-on-the-worlds-information-1903996.html

It is the nagging fear that has just been given voice in a Manhattan courtroom. Dozens of Google's opponents lined up to damn the internet pioneer as monopolistic, rapacious, and contemptuous of laws that protect copyright and protect consumers from dominant corporations. Google's response could be summed up as: "Who? Us?"

The occasion was a hearing yesterday into the company's ground-breaking legal settlement with the publishing industry, which has been suing over Google's eight-year-old project to digitise all the world's books. That settlement needs to be rubber-stamped by a judge, and while the major publishing houses may be happy with the deal, scores of other groups are not.

And neither is the US government.

What exactly is Google books?

It is a vision even crazier than the one that created Google in 1996. Founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, students at Stanford University in California, originally came up with a way to download and search the entire worldwide web.

Google Books is a scheme to scan and search entire libraries. Vast libraries, such as the Bodleian in Oxford (an early enthusiast) and those of Ivy League institutions including Columbia and Harvard in the US.

The goal is to digitise every book ever printed, and it has already passed the 10 million mark. Books that have been out of print for decades, accessible only in a handful of libraries or on the shelves of second-hand book stores, are suddenly available once more.

Doesn't that sound like a great idea? ::)

albrecht

Horrible! Outrage! MS-13 and other gang-affiliated "youths" are having their "immigrant dreams" violated by evil Trump, according to the NYTimes.  Obama was more accepting because, being an "affiliate" of a violent crime gang itself is not illegal.

"The sort of criminal investigations into MS-13 that the Obama administration favored take time and on-the-ground work. Immigration agents spend months mapping out networks and gathering evidence using informants and wiretaps.  Under the new Trump mandate, ICE opted for a shortcut. Gang affiliation on its own is not a crime, but it can be grounds to detain undocumented immigrants or people legally seeking asylum. ICE began using what are called “administrative arrests” to pursue known gang members and “gang associates,” who had no criminal records but who, ICE argued, were dangers to the community."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/27/magazine/ms13-deportation-ice.html

Dr. MD MD

I was just listening to Hannity and besides kidnobrain, gdgotanyquestions and cucky nolan guess who else is nostalgic for Bush era politics? James Comey.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 07:17:30 PM
Horrible! Outrage! MS-13 and other gang-affiliated "youths" are having their "immigrant dreams" violated by evil Trump, according to the NYTimes.  Obama was more accepting because, being an "affiliate" of a violent crime gang itself is not illegal.

"The sort of criminal investigations into MS-13 that the Obama administration favored take time and on-the-ground work. Immigration agents spend months mapping out networks and gathering evidence using informants and wiretaps.  Under the new Trump mandate, ICE opted for a shortcut. Gang affiliation on its own is not a crime, but it can be grounds to detain undocumented immigrants or people legally seeking asylum. ICE began using what are called “administrative arrests” to pursue known gang members and “gang associates,” who had no criminal records but who, ICE argued, were dangers to the community."
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/27/magazine/ms13-deportation-ice.html

Who's in charge?

Satan:

When Alex was suspended in May 2017, his parents were angry with him, but they were also puzzled when he explained that the “gang paraphernalia” he’d been caught with were drawings of the school’s mascot and the country code for Honduras. His mother, a practicing Catholic, said that she had never liked the two seven-foot-tall devil faces painted around the school’s perfectly maintained football field. She thought schools should display the colors of the flag, or maybe an animal mascot. Alex’s father gave him another lecture about the importance of doing well in school.

albrecht

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 01, 2019, 09:27:21 PM
Who's in charge?

Satan:

When Alex was suspended in May 2017, his parents were angry with him, but they were also puzzled when he explained that the “gang paraphernalia” he’d been caught with were drawings of the school’s mascot and the country code for Honduras. His mother, a practicing Catholic, said that she had never liked the two seven-foot-tall devil faces painted around the school’s perfectly maintained football field. She thought schools should display the colors of the flag, or maybe an animal mascot. Alex’s father gave him another lecture about the importance of doing well in school.

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  1st John 2:15

Kidnostad3

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump games out his political tactics and strategy much like the military games out it's war plans.

https://youtu.be/HdL9Lz7O9kE

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 09:07:06 AM
There's no doubt in my mind that Trump games out his political tactics and strategy much like the military games out it's war plans.

“Low engery Jeb”. Is it any surprise someone who grew up with everything handed to them would be low energy? To achieve success in most of the private sector you need to be a high energy leader with ideas and solutions, the ability to problem solve and get things done. Like Trump.

The establishment right are people who’s #1 concern is protecting the establishment. Just like the demokkkrat party’s #1 goal is acquisition of power for the demokkkrat party. Neither care about the success of the American people , only their votes.

We can only hope Trump is the beginning of a trend, and that the public is waking up to the fact that neither Republican establishment or Demokkkrat party cares about anyone but themselves.

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2019, 05:58:58 PM
And the UK residents pay via their tv tax (and likely other taxes) for this tripe, programming, and historical revisionism.  I seem recall but can't easily find some funny song for the season that had lyrics "I don't care what the man white say, Santa Claus is a black man." There is some youtubes but not as I recall it. (Mandela Effect.)

Reminds me of the new version of Mary, Queen of Scots that I watched last week.  The ambassador to Scotland from England was played by a black man and there was an Asian lady-in-waiting to Elizabeth I.  ::) Also, one of Mary's husbands was bi according to this movie.   ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
Reminds me of the new version of Mary, Queen of Scots that I watched last week.  The ambassador to Scotland from England was played by a black man and there was an Asian lady-in-waiting to Elizabeth I.  ::) Also, one of Mary's husbands was bi according to this movie.   ::)
LOL.  I feel so, so "empowered."  ::)  I'm looking forward to a redneck playing Martin Luther King in a biopic.  Maybe Dabo Swinney can fill the role in his off season.

albrecht

Watched a Trump presser today and it was hilarious and epic. Never really watched a full one before. His stream-of-consciousness musings and statements definitely will trigger some Democrats and some others. Some classic lines. I have a few problems with some of his musings but, mostly, spot-on and very triggering. I loved the line about the Afghani library and his statement about "Syria is just death & sand" and questioning why we would want to be there. Most Democrats, many State Dept and Intelligence agency hacks, and even some military folks in the administrative positions, and deep state operatives and some foreign leaders are triggered right now. Trump better watch his back.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 02, 2019, 09:49:24 AM
“Low engery Jeb”. Is it any surprise someone who grew up with everything handed to them would be low energy? To achieve success in most of the private sector you need to be a high energy leader with ideas and solutions, the ability to problem solve and get things done. Like Trump.

Long as we're grading rich kids...

Neil Bush - whoremonger and Silverado Savings and Loan scandal...

Marvin Bush - whoremonger and Securacom lackey.

Dubya - RINO Tejas governor and NWO pResident.

Jeb - Appointed Brenda Snipes to frig elections and Terry Schiavo's own reanimator.

QuoteThe establishment right are people who’s #1 concern is protecting the establishment. Just like the demokkkrat party’s #1 goal is acquisition of power for the demokkkrat party. Neither care about the success of the American people , only their votes.

YES!

QuoteWe can only hope Trump is the beginning of a trend, and that the public is waking up to the fact that neither Republican establishment or Demokkkrat party cares about anyone but themselves.

When have the sheople ever awakened and for how long? :-\

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 02:13:45 PM
I loved the line about the Afghani library and his statement about "Syria is just death & sand" and questioning why we would want to be there.

Oh FUCK yes! ;D ;D ;D

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
I was advised not to watch it. Being English Royalty etc I could see the bi action possibly going on with some of them but the whole making them black, Asian, etc stuff is ridiculous (then, not now.)  I get that for marketing purposes (and sociopolitical cultural warfare purposes) "they" want to be inclusive but why not make up new stories or, lacking that, use the same plots but in new settings with new names instead of the ridiculous stuff of just making a historical figure another race/gender/sexual-bent/etc?

Metron2267

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 02:51:56 PM
I was advised not to watch it. Being English Royalty etc I could see the bi action possibly going on with some of them but the whole making them black, Asian, etc stuff is ridiculous (then, not now.)  I get that for marketing purposes (and sociopolitical cultural warfare purposes) "they" want to be inclusive but why not make up new stories or, lacking that, use the same plots but in new settings with new names instead of the ridiculous stuff of just making a historical figure another race/gender/sexual-bent/etc?

Replays of:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQ0RiVNQx8

Metron2267

https://ldsanon.wixsite.com/blog/blog/mitt-misjudges
Mitt Romney published an op-ed attacking President Trump’s judgment and character.  Dumb move.  I don’t understand what is with Romney.  Whatever is going on, if there is a lack of judgment and character, Mitt is the one who is currently displaying it for all the world to see.

Why would he attack Trump after courting him for his endorsement during the 2016 campaign?
Why would he carpetbag and run for the Utah seat in the Senate?  (He’s from Michigan originally.)
Why would he seek to run a third time when he lost so miserably to Obama?
Why would a latter-day saint, who should be showing gratitude for Trump’s endorsement, backstab POTUS?
Why would a former stake president in a church that values loyalty, unity, and co-operation turn on POTUS?
Why can’t a billionaire with a wife who suffers from a debilitating illness put her through endless campaigning?
Why can’t a wealthy man just be content to be wealthy and use his fortune to make the world a better place?
Why does he feel he must rule this nation?
Why did Mitt Romney join the Council on Foreign Relations, an organization known to be the American policy arm of the globalist Cabal?
Why do Mormon politicians like Harry Reid, Jeff Flake, and Mitt place politics over their religion?

If Mitt thinks Christian conservatives will pull the lever for him in 2020 instead of voting for the proven, winning record of Trump, he’s delusional.  Anti-Mormonism is a real thing.  A significant number of voters said they could never, ever vote for a Mormon.  Mormons love Trump!  And he thinks he can beat Trump?

He’s either nuts or he’s part of the Cabal.  My money is on the latter option.

Nucky Nolan

The fans, of historical revisionism in entertainment, often are the same people who whine that Tarzan is racist. Along the lines of the old Will Rogers quote, they never met a double standard that they didn't like.

Kidnostad3

I wonder if they will make the next Tarzan movie with white men playing the roles of the tribal chief, witch doctor and native warriors.  Only seems fair.

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 02, 2019, 06:46:45 PM
I wonder if they will make the next Tarzan movie with white men playing the roles of the tribal chief, witch doctor and native warriors.  Only seems fair.
Interestingly lots of a "tribe" played Indians or black natives/slaves even, who had tribes, in movies, vaudeville, and tv.  Sometimes directed and produced by other "tribe" members, and then, later Mel Brooks, a tribe member himself and comic genius, made a parody of it! We are talking some serious tribal stuff....

"This essay looks at one particular strand of this performance: the figure of the Jewish Indian. I am interested specifically in how Jewish performers and writers from Fanny Brice to Bernard Malamud created a viable American Jewish identity by identifying with, parodying, and distancing themselves from the imagined figure of the Indian. Jewish redface, in this sense, worked similarly to Jewish blackface, marking the Jew’s racial otherness only to dismiss it as illusory, a performance begetting the authenticity of whiteness: the Jew that emerged from the blackface mask was revealed to be white, and not racially “different” after all. Unlike blackface, though, redface did not seek to efface Jewish difference altogether, but rather to insist upon it in a different form." 

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/316893/pdf

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2019, 06:55:49 PM
Interestingly lots of a "tribe" played Indians or black natives/slaves even, who had tribes, in movies, vaudeville, and tv.  Sometimes directed and produced by other "tribe" members, and then, later Mel Brooks, a tribe member himself and comic genius, made a parody of it! We are talking some serious tribal stuff....

"This essay looks at one particular strand of this performance: the figure of the Jewish Indian. I am interested specifically in how Jewish performers and writers from Fanny Brice to Bernard Malamud created a viable American Jewish identity by identifying with, parodying, and distancing themselves from the imagined figure of the Indian. Jewish redface, in this sense, worked similarly to Jewish blackface, marking the Jew’s racial otherness only to dismiss it as illusory, a performance begetting the authenticity of whiteness: the Jew that emerged from the blackface mask was revealed to be white, and not racially “different” after all. Unlike blackface, though, redface did not seek to efface Jewish difference altogether, but rather to insist upon it in a different form." 

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/316893/pdf

Remember Daniel Boone's (Fess Parker) faithful Indian companion Mingo (Ed Ames). 

Jackstar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 30, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Get back to me when John Brennan takes up residence in GITMO.

NIGGA, I WILL BE THERE WITH CIGARS

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2019, 03:40:41 AM
NIGGA, I WILL BE THERE WITH CIGARS

If Brennan goes to prison it will be one of the Club Feds in CONUS. 

Gd5150

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2019, 07:00:14 AM
If Brennan goes to prison it will be one of the Club Feds in CONUS.

Not going to happen. For 4 years we’ve been getting story links and video links of indictments and arrests coming of Hillary and everyone else. “Calitol police about to arrest” yada yada. All we get is jack squat.