• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Metron2267

Sadly it's another Hegelian rabbit hole with 2 birds in the bush... :-X

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 21, 2018, 02:12:52 PM
This’d be a nice thread to participate in, but it looks like you fellas got it covered.
Donna Noory can always use remedial meme selection assistane.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2018, 02:37:00 PM
Donna Noory can always use remedial meme selection assistance.

You’re inferring I lean toward a certain side of the aisle.

WildCard

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 20, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
Guess that means tRump lost you as a supporter. House passed bill with 5 billion for wall, too bad it's DOA in the Senate. The only place the wall will exist is in tRump's deluded mind.

Seriously dude, what happened to you?
You used to be a half-decent troll.
Do you get your memes from facebook?

ItsOver

Quote from: Azzerae on December 21, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
You’re inferring I lean toward a certain side of the aisle.
No.  Just pointing out where thread assistance is direly needed.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 02:54:04 PM

LOL.  At least the Washington Compost is consistent on Trump-hate.

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Put the popcorn bucket back on your head, ya fuckin' knucklehead.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
LOL.  At least the Washington Compost is consistent on Trump-hate.

Follow the breadcrumbs:

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/immigration/rooney-boot-american-globalist.html

WINTER 2018
ISSUE
Is Being an American and a Globalist at Odds?
A Conversation with Council on Foreign Relations Senior Fellow Max Boot and Bush Institute Economic Growth Initiative Director Matthew Rooney

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 03:05:33 PM
Put the popcorn bucket back on your head, ya fuckin' knucklehead.

heh. I KNOW you get your memes from facebook.

Gd5150

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

I don’t know, I kind of enjoy the comic relief. Sometimes wonder if it’s not really a right winger mocking the stupidity of the left. There is utterly nothing informative, persuasive, or inspiring about anything nancyboy posts. Can’t even formulate their own opinions. Never posts anywhere else but Trump. Imagining the intense anger they must possess to post so obsessively is pretty f’ing hilarious! Brings me back to pudophile and her wallpapers of posts.

I need to get me some fishin line, TinyWhoostieHands is soon to pass Mel’s hole for deepest chasm on Earth.

WildCard

Alright, I was wrong. You're part of the normie invasion.

So if you were the petty tyrant that you long to be, what would you do?
Make all secret societies illegal? Just like all other dictatorships, left and right?

http://zeroequalstwo.net/82-years-ago-today-karl-germer-arrested-by-nazis-for-translating-crowley-into-german/

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 03:40:05 PM
Alright, I was wrong. You're part of the normie invasion.

So if you were the petty tyrant that you long to be, what would you do?
Make all secret societies illegal? Just like all other dictatorships, left and right?

How long have you been an adherent of so-called 'secret societies'?

And which are your personal favorites?

Asking for a friend... :-X

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
How long have you been an adherent of so-called 'secret societies'?

And which are your personal favorites?

Asking for a friend... :-X

see addendum. also, "asking for a friend", was never funny.

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 03:54:30 PM
see addendum. also, "asking for a friend", was never funny.

OK then, Satanism it is.

Any others?

Asking for not a friend.

WildCard

Maybe read The Key again?

"Stop thinking this way. This is no longer the middle ages. Be objective."
-Michael/Legion

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
Maybe read The Key again?

To brush up on DOD psyops?

Quote"Stop thinking this way. This is no longer the middle ages. Be objective."
-Michael/Legion

Like our media are?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 02:10:24 PM
Looks like the Kidnostad doctrine is openly articulated in Bush-land. :(

https://www.bushcenter.org/catalyst/immigration/rooney-boot-american-globalist.html

WINTER 2018
ISSUE
Is Being an American and a Globalist at Odds?
A Conversation with Council on Foreign Relations Senior Fellow Max Boot and Bush Institute Economic Growth Initiative Director Matthew Rooney
Is being an American and a globalist at odds? Or is this a false choice?
Boot: This is a false choice. There is no tension between being an "American" and a "globalist." Just as there is no tension between being (in my case) an Upper West Sider, a Jewish American, a New Yorker, a conservative, a San Francisco 49ers and New York Knicks fan, an American, a “citizen of the world” (meaning, simply, a world traveler), etc. We all have multiple identities that co-exist.
Some loyalties, of course, are felt stronger than others â€" and there is no question that I feel greater loyalty to the United States than I do to either my state or to the world as a whole. But that doesn’t mean that I should have an antagonist relationship with the smaller or larger entities.
It’s not even clear what being a “globalist” means since it’s become an all-purpose term of derision. But if it’s someone who believes that America is stronger when we take a leadership role in world affairs, that free trade is in our benefit, that we should be open to immigrants, and that we should champion a free and liberal world order â€" then sign me up.

LOL! They’re really trying to walk it back now...but Rockefellers, CFR, UN, etc. You get it.

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
To brush up on DOD psyops?

Like our media are?

Are you senile? Didn't you recommend that book just a few days ago?

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 04:18:23 PM
Are you senile? Didn't you recommend that book just a few days ago?

I most certainly did!

Does that mean I have to treat it like a scripture?

"We have been debating whether or not these strange manifestations were real or not since the time of the ancient Greeks. It is time to step back and re-address them as an unknown that is accessible to culture and science in any number of ways that have nothing to do with that fruitless argument.

So, in a sense, I have come to terms with the unanswered question. I have found a new focus that accepts it as something that can be answered, but does not speculate about what that answer may be."
- Whitley Strieber

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
I most certainly did!

Does that mean I have to treat it like a scripture?

No, of course not. Whitley is shady as fuck.
I just thought someone who appreciated that book would be capable of more nuance.

My question stands - criminalize all secret societies?
No more freedom of religion?

I know this doesn't help my argument and will only encourage your stone-age thinking, but remember this passage from the communion letters?

Metron2267

Quote from: WildCard on December 21, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
No, of course not. Whitley is shady as fuck.

Is he? If anything I think the evolution of his thinking on "the visitors" is proof of an open and inquiring mind.

What aspects of him do you find to be most questionable?

QuoteI just thought someone who appreciated that book would be capable of more nuance.

My question stands - criminalize all secret societies?
No more freedom of religion?

An utter impossibility given their proliferation and ubiquity. And frankly anything that's criminalized immediately becomes more attractive. As you must be aware the actual "key" is meditation/prayer.

QuoteI know this doesn't help my argument and will only encourage your stone-age thinking, but remember this passage from the communion letters?

I had not, but it is certainly apt. In this sense obviously:

WildCard

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
Is he? If anything I think the evolution of his thinking on "the visitors" is proof of an open and inquiring mind.

What aspects of him do you find to be most questionable?

One man's open mind is another man's garbage can.

Let me count the ways -

>his endorsement of blatant frauds like Starfire Tor

>writes a great b&d/s&m story
< https://www.scribd.com/document/194411862/Pain-by-Whitley-Strieber > then say - "Pain was used by sleazy people to try to claim that I was somehow involved in sado-masochistic sex. I found this so offensive that I basically shelved the story for 25 years. It is not a sex story. It is about the dangerous sacred."
http://www.unknowncountry.com/whitleysroom/pain-short-story-whitley-strieber#ixzz5aMgAoiJK

>writes a book about getting ass raped by aliens then acts like he's Christ on the cross when people inevitably mock him.

>worst of all, if milab abductions really are worse than alien abductions, encouraging contactees to come out, go see a shrink, and undergo hypnotherapy. That's a good way to get attention from all the wrong people.

An utter impossibility given their proliferation and ubiquity. And frankly anything that's criminalized immediately becomes more attractive. As you must be aware the actual "key" is meditation/prayer.

Right, the techniques of which were taught in mystery schools a.k.a., secret societies. (Christianity was a secret society before it became the state religion.) Although post internet, that may be a mute point. I'm not sure there are any "secrets" left.

I had not, but it is certainly apt. In this sense obviously:

"I was in the death struggle with self: God and Satan fought for my soul those three long hours. God conquered â€" now I have only one doubt left â€" which of the twain was God?"
-AC