• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Alex Jones

Started by Frys Girl, April 07, 2009, 08:57:10 PM

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on June 04, 2012, 06:54:35 AM
uhhh ... Alex?
of course it's him.  how could an ego like that not go around the net ... visiting every little nook and cranny ... spreading his brand of crazy cream cheese?  further feeding enormous ego?
actually I just like to inject wording like that so I can have my own little fun when somebody again falls into my honeytrap and thinks I'm Jones or one of his minions. I'm really David Duke, can't you tell?

b_dubb

I'm glad you picked up on the sincerity in that post. cause I was totally being sincere. just like now

alejandro

Quote from: b_dubb on June 05, 2012, 10:48:41 AM
I'm glad you picked up on the sincerity in that post. cause I was totally being sincere. just like now
Can't help it, I'm Miss South Carolina, you know, some Americans don't _have_ maps, so they can't find the Iraq on a map.

texaskdog

Quote from: alejandro on June 01, 2012, 12:07:27 PM
Bilderbergers discuss killing Ron Paul in a fake plane crash  -says Jim Tucker.

http://www.infowars.com/insider-bilderberg-members-share-ron-paul-death-wish/

Source: Bilderberg wants Ron Paul dead
sorry for the close up video, had to film like that to reduce ambient noise.

I miss Paul Wellstone, an outspoken politician who died in a plane crash :(

alejandro

I am slightly irritated because Jim Tucker hast Tortillas with Salsa instead of eyeballs.

alejandro

Alex Jones doesn't even have the decency to let a man eat his lunch, because he always thinks he's the most important thing everywhere he goes.

Harmness

Quote from: b_dubb on June 05, 2012, 10:48:41 AM

That's one thing I've noticed about you, you're always serious.

b_dubb

Quote from: alejandro on June 05, 2012, 01:28:54 PM
I am slightly irritated because Jim Tucker hast Tortillas with Salsa instead of eyeballs.
couldn't agree more

McPhallus

Quote from: alejandro on June 06, 2012, 09:29:00 AM
Alex Jones doesn't even have the decency to let a man eat his lunch, because he always thinks he's the most important thing everywhere he goes.

Could the tide be turning?

this is like a  year old but I forgot about it and love it so so so much

Alex Jones Blows His Cover In Austin

EvB

Disturbing over all but I almost puked when he likened himself to Ron Paul.

Quote from: EvB on July 06, 2012, 03:52:24 PM

What about when he talked about the families who were bringing their babies to him to bless? i loled

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on July 06, 2012, 03:52:24 PM

^^^this^^^

Wow thanks for posting that link

Zircon

I actually like Alex Jones' websites, forums and message. Ron and Rand Paul are the answer.

DAE

I like the Info Wars website too. 

I am starting to dislike what we have become, although we are supposed to be part of the open-minded community.  I find it hard to make sweeping negative generalizations about people or topics (unless of course it is about George. lol).  Even guests I am not fond of on Coast can still serve as a learning experience simply due to the growth of discernment within us.  Alex Jones does appear to have a large ego, but when I listen to interviews like Senator Nancy Schaefer exposing corruption within the Child Protective Services, I refuse to invalidate it all based on whether or not Alex is liked or not in community discussion. 

I have to admit, that even here on this forum I am often terrified to admit certain things because I know the alternative community can be brutal towards each other.  For example, I am not fond of Ed Dames and his predictions, but when I listen to Dr. Hal Puthoff discussing remote viewing, I see valid things.  Even when I listen to Ed and his ego, it makes me appreciate more the others in that RV sector such as Paul H. Smith who doesn't make predictions.  Hoagland certainly jumps to very odd conclusions, but there is always the odd piece of data (without the conclusion) that is valid.  Linda Moulton Howe might be quirky, but I am listening to the guest she is interviewing and really don't care about her per se.  The Disclosure Project, it's easy to dismiss Greer, but then do we also instantly dismiss the former military people willing to go before congress? I think Aaron Donahue is a nutjob, but it serves as a reminder of how easily one can acquire a messiah complex.  I don't have an issue with radio guests plugging commercial products; it's vital that independent researchers generate funds. Etc.  But the truth is, sweeping generalizations is more reflective of our own limitations. Responses using various argument fallacy tricks are more or less to safe face.  I think we sometimes forget to take out the certain elements of a guest which can provide advantages to us.  And I hate being the position whereby I fear speaking fully due to peer pressure which does occur, but when that fear is brought up, a straw-man denial response results which implies that nobody is thwarting anybody, yet it fact the thwarting does occur. 

I recently went through a horrendous nightmare bullying experience at my workplace due to mangers who were unable to admit any errors.  But I became extremely vocal and stood up against the corruption. It was actually Alex Jones who inspired me to speak up for myself and not get pushed around.  And that literally has nothing to with Alex's topics or guests, but rather the concept of trying to expose corruption and point the focus back on the real source of the problem.  That is what I mean by gaining advantages.

As far as I can see... the alternative open-minded community is the most closed-minded community I have ever interacted with.  I am not trying to criticize us or anybody, but surely everybody here must know what I mean by that.  And it sucks that one might literally shy away from discussing a specific topic of an unpopular guest, yet being told at the same time that all opinions are valid and important. 

heater

DAE,

I am not a fan at all of Alex Jones but I respect the fact that he inspired you to stand up for what you think is right and do something about it rather than be taken advantage of by the powers that be.  If that is the only thing of value that AJ brings to the table then that is a damn good thing because it matters!

heater

Quote from: alejandro on June 06, 2012, 09:29:00 AM

I got a little choked up when I saw this...almost like our little coastgab child is growing up.  You've made me so proud today bub.

Blinko

sorry if posted before...its a good listen for those who havent heard it.

William Cooper's Expose' On Alex Jones Y2K (Whole thing)

Sleepwalker

Anyone see George Noory's buddy Alex Jones on CNN last night?  Rather than present a rational, thoughtful discussion of  the U.S. Constitution and the Second Amendment, Jones had a non-stop, shouting temper tantrum, called Piers Morgan a redcoat, challenged him to a boxing match and mocked his British accent.  Jones wouldn't be capable of getting a passing grade in a high school debate class.

How long do you think it will be before George invites Jones onto C2C so the two of them can gloat about Jones "brilliant" performance on CNN?

Yorkshire pud

Isn't that Alex Jones though? It's a while since I listened to his 'non listening too anyone who disagrees with him rants' on Youtube because I just want to punch the laptop.. Some years ago I registered on his website simply to take him to task on some rant about him proclaiming on air that children in the UK are routinely kidnapped and sold into slavery or somesuch; What he clearly overlooked (Administration error I'm sure) was that some children are removed from their parents by social services if there is reason too believe the child is in danger. But hey, why let a little thing like context, facts and more facts get in the way of his paranoia about world domination, by global corporations (Presumably he doesn't include armaments/ammunition manufacturers in this cabal?)?

The thing that did it for me was when he described the Daily Mail as a 'respected and highest circulation newspaper in the UK'!! Which planet is this guy on? Oh yeah..Prison Planet, it sure isn't Earth.

His predictions are always good for a laugh though; especially the ones promising the herding of most of the US population into FEMA camps and the imminent governmental genocide of it's people with flu vaccines. With his mental state I honestly don't think Alex Jones should be allowed to hold a catapult, let alone the guns he's apparently the owner of.

Quote from: Sleepwalker on January 08, 2013, 07:43:52 AM
Anyone see George Noory's buddy Alex Jones on CNN last night?

Yep, and I loved it! Jones walked on that set and cocked his leg all over that pompous limey asshole and his wretched show.

I seldom see eye-to-eye with Jones, but on this occasion, I offer my sincerest BRAVO ZULU!

Morgus

Its all over the Drudge Report today with several links.
Morgan says he let Alex Jones have plenty of rope to hang himself with his long crazy rants...

b_dubb

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/Vox-News/2013/0108/Piers-Morgan-vs.-Alex-Jones-on-gun-control-Who-won-wild-debate-video

Alex Jones looks like a full blown psychotic.  Guns don't kill people.  Paranoids with Guns kill people

Sardondi

I suppose a beating administered to Piers is welcome even if it comes from Alex Jones. Don't you love the obvious way in which PM and CNN have hammered a square peg into a round hole by trying to frame the populist conspiracy-theorist Alex Jones as a "conservative"? Just like they tried over and over to do with Timothy McVeigh, who had nothing to do with conservatism, and was a wacked-out uber-Randian-libertarian with the usual populist overlay. Rest assured they'll keep up the usual misidentification and demonization.

b_dubb

why does Piers Morgan deserve a beating?  because his opinion differs from yours? 

this thread needs some

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on January 08, 2013, 07:11:25 PM
why does Piers Morgan deserve a beating?  because his opinion differs from yours? 

this thread needs some

whether he deserves a beating or not, i'll leave up to others to decide... but he's definitely a rude shit who calls people "stupid" during interviews because their opinions differ from his.  a complete cunt of the highest order if i've ever seen one.

coaster

Alex Jones needs to refill his prescription.

ChewMouse

Quote from: MV on January 08, 2013, 07:18:03 PM

whether he deserves a beating or not, i'll leave up to others to decide... but he's definitely a rude shit who calls people "stupid" during interviews because their opinions differ from his.  a complete cunt of the highest order if i've ever seen one.
We have some people on CoastGab that do the same thing.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ChewMouse on January 08, 2013, 07:31:10 PM
We have some people on CoastGab that do the same thing.

whether it's coastgab or any other assembly of random human beings, you'll encounter jerks.  'tis the way it is.  i think piers is jerk who just happens to host a tv show.