• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 09:16:34 PM
Surprised to see you kind folks made it all the way back to that thread you say your done with. :)
Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]
http://www.grammar-monster.com/easily_confused/youre_your.htm

aldousburbank

Surprised to see you kind folks made it all the way back to that thread you say your done with. :)
Mr. Fidget
Wait, I'm all the way back?

jazmunda

Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

you're

You've been served.

I'm writing you a ticket. Pay no attention to the 20 year old incorrect date at the top of the slip.

:P

Mr. Fidget

Not much to say about you not saying much.
Mr. Fidget
ps I'll call mommy tomorrow and ask her what to do.

Mr. Fidget

Pegged that one, you guys hate the cook but love the meal. Why did you even come read this? ;)

Mr. Fidget
ps. Get back to people when they try to contact you, it's just good business.

b_dubb

Mr Fidget I have never ever used the ignore feature on this forum.  You have the dubious honor of being the one and only iggy. And not soon enough

Goodbye

jazmunda

Mr Fidget I will confess that prior to you joining this site your episode on Art Bell was one of my favorites and I considered it to be one of the classics. However I was not aware that you had taken money and never delivered the product. That sir has soured any goodwill that I could or would show towards you on this forum. I find your sorrys about the $5 and the 17 year wait to come across as insincere even in text form. In addition I care very little for the backstory and for your hardships. We've all got a sob story. Get over it. I wish you good luck in any future endeavors but I urge you to leave the past in the past and move on.

b_dubb

Quote from: jazmunda on May 29, 2014, 12:19:56 AM
Mr Fidget I will confess that prior to you joining this site your episode on Art Bell was one of my favorites and I considered it to be one of the classics. However I was not aware that you had taken money and never delivered the product. That sir has soured any goodwill that I could or would show towards you on this forum. I find your sorrys about the $5 and the 17 year wait to come across as insincere even in text form. In addition I care very little for the backstory and for your hardships. We've all got a sob story. Get over it. I wish you good luck in any future endeavors but I urge you to leave the past in the past and move on.

Jackstar

Well, that only took 17 pages.

area51drone

Mr. Fidget
[attachimg=1]

This thread is JUST NOW heating up!   I love it!  Tell us more Mr. Fidget!!

Quote from: area51drone on May 29, 2014, 02:49:22 AM
This thread is JUST NOW heating up!   I love it!  Tell us more Mr. Fidget!!

Well, its pretty obvious fidgets don't make people smarter.

area51drone

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 29, 2014, 03:16:14 AM
Well, its pretty obvious fidgets don't make people smarter.

Right, they just make people Fidget.   Mr. Fidget, can I send you a $30 money order so you can buy yourself a new XM radio to listen to Coast to Coast?   When you don't get it, please don't blame me - it will be your fault.

area51drone

I love this thread so much..    :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks Bigchucka!

b_dubb

decaff is the answer

Mr. Fidget

Thanks for all the kind words, and thoughtful comments! I'd have been glad to answer any questions. I am not here to worry about what you think, I shared the true story.
   Mission accomplished. All the insults are not much as far as substance in comparison.
   It's ok, in the long-term, you'll see. This is one of the few places in the world anyone evens cares who Art is or what he thinks. Most people already ignore this whole site, and in fact the whole Coast "phenomenon" is far beyond it's glory days.
   True fidget story, revealed, and not by your investigation... by my explanation.

Mr. Fidget
ps. You guys can have your mutual admiration society back now.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 29, 2014, 08:01:06 AM

True fidget story, revealed, and not by your investigation... by my explanation.

idiot.

Mr. Fidget

What substance you've brought forward there Coaster, thanks for your insightful opinion!

Mr. Fidget
ps. According to scientific study's "fidgeting" can help weight loss!
https://www.google.com/search?q=fidget+weight+loss+study

McPhallus

Is this dumb cunt ever going to shut up?

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on May 28, 2014, 06:47:50 PM
You call this 'living'?

Looks like a grade A felony to me, boys.

paladin1991

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 28, 2014, 08:14:36 PM
   Wouldn't you know it... another Mr. Fidget nuance... when I did get the documents, and was able to understand what they said I did, it was clear what happened.

ps. I rarely say the word moron, but the situation was moronically exasperating. Yes I know I got beat up by a moron, who I had told as much, which made him prove it! Kinda like a regular day at the office around here. ;)
Ahah.  So you are saying that you were mentally unstable then (as you are now) and unable to understand....the simple things.

Also, I use the word 'moron' a lot.  With you.

paladin1991

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 28, 2014, 09:28:32 PM
Wait, I'm all the way back?
Dude, you are laaaaaiiiid back.  In my formal opinion.

area51drone

Quote from: McPhallus on May 29, 2014, 09:48:48 AM

I hope not!

Quote from: McPhallus on May 29, 2014, 09:48:48 AM

He's out getting some box fans and a video camera

Mr. Fidget

The fidget effect, they're ewe half it.

Mr. Fidget

ps. All about the messenger, nothing about the message, making big business proud... you are.

Tarbaby

Eddie: great job as head host!

When I listen to Mr. fidgit I'm reminded of the inadequacies of human speech. Words are strung together in series which is incredibly slow, cumbersome and inefficient. If we could string words together in parallel communication could be improved dramatically. ala  the way computers transfer data. I find Mr. fidgit's words extremely precise;  it's just that the string of ideas are fragmentary  and switch to new incomplete fragments quickly. Often and without warning. Often the topic jump switches to a non sequitur which frankly, gives the impression… Well, thus  Onan's question. And then there is the issue of not letting go after all these years (Obsession) but I guess that is explained by the wish to aquit  oneself.

I found the characterization of us as a group of blind man slapping each other on the back hilarious! And downright good writing. Because, from his point of view, that's an accurate depiction.

I agree with those who said this may well be the best show so far for Gabcast.  The worst thing that can happen is dead air and this is the opposite, lively (almost frenetic) lots of fun. And I thought Eddie's hand on the wheel was perfect, not too severe but not too relaxed.

Mr. Fidget

More good news for Bellgab from the Mr. Fidget department... there will be no DMCA takedown notice from me! You might want to get with the legal beagles and craft an appropriate disclaimer, thus shield your posterior.

Mr. Fidget
ps. In 17 more years I don't think anyone will remember all your pithy barbs, they will know more about fidgets than "Bellgab."
pps. I called from a phone, you recorded it, and have shared that recording publicly. There is no legal advisement of such. I'd call legal, and look into that.

Tarbaby

Oh! One huge puzzle piece that was never mentioned in the whole Mr. fidget thread was the issue of a large group of would-be purchasers that were left in the lurch because of that assault. He could've answered that at any point but neglected to and I don't know why. So I'd still like to know how many people lost five dollars if any? Because this was supposedly the issue that pissed Art off.

coaster

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 29, 2014, 10:37:39 AM

ps. In 17 more years I don't think anyone will remember all your pithy barbs, they will know more about fidgets than "Bellgab."

You are such a delusional shit. lol. Why don't you go roller skate into traffic.

onan

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 29, 2014, 10:37:39 AM
   More good news for Bellgab from the Mr. Fidget department... there will be no DMCA takedown notice from me! You might want to get with the legal beagles and craft an appropriate disclaimer, thus shield your posterior.

Mr. Fidget
pps. I called from a phone, you recorded it, and have shared that recording publicly. There is no legal advisement of such. I'd call legal, and look into that.

If it weren't for Art and this forum, the only one talking about you would be you.

You knew what you were calling into... not a leg to stand on... oh yeah no money for an attorney either.

b_dubb

Ran a search for fidgets on Google last night.  Plenty of results.  None relating to our confused friend.

Can we trade him for Falkie?  I'm serious.  At least I'm pretty sure I'm serious.