• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mr. Fidget

Started by KnyeGuy, July 24, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 05:38:29 PM
   If I provided the letter stating the cop was fired, you'd have another barb. If I showed you my chain purchase records you'd all just shift to more indefensible ground, and so on.

Absolutely not. If you showed that I would be really impressed. It would mean 1) you were wronged and had a remedy at law (and it is always a good thing when the little guy can win in court), and 2) you were really trying to make things work.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 05:38:29 PM
You all have swallowed the cover-up hook line and sinker. So be it.
Mr. Fidget
You magic bullet theory believers! The truth is right in front of your shuttered eyes!

Jackstar

This Just In: I just got to the part in the GabCast where he says that he asked for a pardon.

Ho. Leigh. Shit. I seriously have got to get on a roller coaster with this guy.

coaster

The Mr. Fidget conspiracy is up there with Roswell, the moon landing, and J.F.K.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2014, 05:50:09 PM
The Mr. Fidget conspiracy is up there with Roswell, the moon landing, and J.F.K.
...and Bill Hicks being Alex Jones and fluoride and chemtrails and George being on the airwaves each and every sickening weeknight.

jazmunda

Quote from: coaster on May 27, 2014, 05:50:09 PM

I wonder what would happen if Ed Dames remote viewed Mr. Fidget.

Catsmile

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 05:56:16 PM
I wonder what would happen if Ed Dames remote viewed Mr. Fidget.
That idea hurts my pointy head.
Mind blown.

Mr. Fidget

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on May 27, 2014, 05:43:15 PM
Absolutely not. If you showed that I would be really impressed. It would mean 1) you were wronged and had a remedy at law (and it is always a good thing when the little guy can win in court), and 2) you were really trying to make things work.

I'll bring it, but even until then it's still true. And although it will prove that one element, all the others have similar proof. It's in my storage, I'll dig it up. All these doc's will be in the FREebook anyway. Really the date thing is another inconceivable element. I held all these doc's up one at a time on my cable access show in LA.

I had no idea how hard this forum would hold on to what has been rumored on the air. I'm genuinely surprised that ya'll can't imagine the emperor has no clothes.

Mr. Fidget

ps: I really did ask for a pardon, via email, why not? I got so screwed, you guys can't even imagine any way but what you knew. I've been at the core of jokes on this board for years, and now your whipping boy has something to say, and your on the Pavlovian whip, you just can't stop.

Ms. C

Could someone please pass the dubious ... I'm having serious 'Falkie' flashbacks!!!!

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 06:14:07 PM
I really did ask for a pardon, via email, why not?

Well, for one, it rather automatically self-incriminates oneself, does it not?

Also: is it propylhexedrine? Tell me it is the propylhexedrine.

McPhallus

ps: I really did ask for a pardon, via email, why not? I got so screwed, you guys can't even imagine any way but what you knew. I've been at the core of jokes on this board for years, and now your whipping boy has something to say, and your on the Pavlovian whip, you just can't stop.

[attachimg=1]

aldousburbank

I held all these doc's up one at a time on my cable access show in LA.
Well why the fuck didn't you say so eighty-some posts ago?
Case closed. Where do I send my $?

Mr. WhipperBoy

Mr. Fidget

All the purported lack of care, yet you come back again and again.
I'm guessing the rest of bellgab just ignores you fools, so your at the one door you think you'll get a goat at...
Nhaaaaa...
Mr. Fidget

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 06:29:44 PM
I'm guessing the rest of bellgab just ignores you fools, so your at the one door you think you'll get a goat at...
Nhaaaaa...
Mr. Fidget

We were already here.  YOU are the one who showed up and keeps coming back for more.  You crave the attention.

coaster

your at the one door you think you'll get a goat at...

"You're" 

steelbot

Nhaaaaa...
Mr. Fidget
I pray that Bellgab ignores me sometimes, just so I don't get committed!

-Mrs. Esterhouse

Mr. Fidget

Best ya got huh? Finger pointing, ok.
Was it fun? There was no Mr. Fidget thread before I got here. And you unkind people are technically savvy enough to go where you've been all that time up to now.

Mr. Fidget

ps. Still waiting for an intelligent question.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 06:44:53 PM
Best ya got huh? Finger pointing, ok.
How old are you, in earth years?

onan

I am just looking for a fidget and a price.

I get that you are a creative type. You are also very disorganized, tangential, and perhaps mildly delusional.

Like I said, fidget and price. I really don't give a shit about a traffic ticket with the wrong date or any other part of a 20 year old story. I don't think many others do, either. And I can promise you anyone that is worried over 5 bucks from 20 years ago is nuts.

I get you needed to clear the air, repair your integrity. No one here cared about that until you made it the deal of the day. And as usual with the interwebs, subtlety takes a back seat to snark. And since you snark back... it is a feeding frenzy... kudos to your insight.

Again fidget and price.

McPhallus

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on May 27, 2014, 06:44:53 PM

All that, and he still thinks he's the smartest kid in the room.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 06:52:44 PM
I am just looking for a fidget and a price.

I get that you are a creative type. You are also very disorganized, tangential, and perhaps mildly delusional.

Like I said, fidget and price. I really don't give a shit about a traffic ticket with the wrong date or any other part of a 20 year old story. I don't think many others do, either. And I can promise you anyone that is worried over 5 bucks from 20 years ago is nuts.

I get you needed to clear the air, repair your integrity. No one here cared about that until you made it the deal of the day. And as usual with the interwebs, subtlety takes a back seat to snark. And since you snark back... it is a feeding frenzy... kudos to your insight.

Again fidget and price.
It's 17 years dude, but who's counting?

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

goddamnit... first my spelling is criticized, now my math... I hate all of you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 06:58:46 PM
goddamnit... first my spelling is criticized, now my math... I hate all of you.
Why do you hate genius?

McPhallus

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 06:54:48 PM

Didn't David Paulides get in trouble over that?

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 07:00:23 PM
Why do you hate genius?

Why do you hate those that hate?

aldousburbank

Quote from: onan on May 27, 2014, 07:01:17 PM
Why do you hate those that hate?
Because I love to hate on those that hate. Duh

onan

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 27, 2014, 07:06:09 PM
Because I love to hate on those that hate. Duh

And that is why you are on my love/hate list.

I'm putting new bullets and sharpening my car as I type.

jazmunda

You two need to get a room. You can cut the tension with a fidget. Which incidentally is just another one of its many uses.

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on May 27, 2014, 07:10:29 PM
You two need to get a room. You can cut the tension with a fidget.

Aren't you the jealous one.