• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Shameless fucking huckster. He's shilling for a 'medical' device called ZYPPAH these days, it cures SNORING, trying to scare his aging audience by repeating throughout the read 'SNORING IS DANGEROUS'. Snoring isn't dangerous, some causes of snoring are medical problems and what he's telling the audience he treasures so much is send money for a worthless piece of shit device rather than consulting with a doctor about their snoring who might diagnose the cause and treat it.

The advertisers on talk radio are predators exploiting older people mostly, the FCC and FDA don't have the time or resources to deal with all these sleazebag scammers unfortunately.

lol this Joshua P. Warren character is hilariously hammy. His voice and patter is identical to the Amazing Kreskin's. Kreskin at least admits to being an entertainer.

hahaha Jorch just pulled out the ol' 'People are acting strange these days' chestnut and his accomplice Joshua P. notices the same thing and he's very worried about it being a harbinger of things to come, he's going out to the desert with some machine and he's scared and his buddy Jorch is chortling away 'Could this be the last time we see you Joshua?' hahaha this whole paranormal scene has degenerated into a complete work, it's WWE kayfabe now, everybody involved in it knows it's all bullshit but it's making them a living.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 16, 2018, 12:26:19 AM
Shameless fucking huckster. He's shilling for a 'medical' device called ZYPPAH these days, it cures SNORING, trying to scare his aging audience by repeating throughout the read 'SNORING IS DANGEROUS'. Snoring isn't dangerous, some causes of snoring are medical problems and what he's telling the audience he treasures so much is send money for a worthless piece of shit device rather than consulting with a doctor about their snoring who might diagnose the cause and treat it.

The advertisers on talk radio are predators exploiting older people mostly, the FCC and FDA don't have the time or resources to deal with all these sleazebag scammers unfortunately.
Sleep apnea can be dangerous at times, and one of the symptoms is snoring. 

What movie did he mention that had Nicole Kidman in it?  Why in the Hell does he stick to mentioning the female leads?  Would it hurt him to just go-with the male lead?  I guess he's jealous of them or something.

Fourteen

NoMoreNoory

Joorch tells listeners to us the Code 'Snore' at the Zyppah website. First time I heard it, for a giddy moment, I thought he said 'Snoory'.

ItsOver

Maybe we'll get lucky with ZYPPAH

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 16, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
Joorch tells listeners to us the Code 'Snore' at the Zyppah website. First time I heard it, for a giddy moment, I thought he said 'Snoory'.

Shameless fucking huckster. He's shilling for a 'medical' device called ZYPPAH these days, it cures SNORING Snoory, trying to scare his aging audience by repeating throughout the read SNORING Snoory IS DANGEROUS' ...

Did Joshua Pee get kicked out of Puerto Rico for selling wishing machines that don't work?

Quote from: 14 on June 16, 2018, 01:08:34 AM
Sleep apnea can be dangerous at times, and one of the symptoms is snoring. 

What movie did he mention that had Nicole Kidman in it?  Why in the Hell does he stick to mentioning the female leads?  Would it hurt him to just go-with the male lead?  I guess he's jealous of them or something.

Fourteen

yeah i know sleep apnea is a real physical disorder and there is a device, cpap machines, that people wear while they sleep. Jorch is telling his audience that a shitty device he's shilling is all people need, he doesn't even read a disclaimer at the end advising people to consult a doctor.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 16, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
yeah i know sleep apnea is a real physical disorder and there is a device, cpap machines, that people wear while they sleep. Jorch is telling his audience that a shitty device he's shilling is all people need, he doesn't even read a disclaimer at the end advising people to consult a doctor.
Do you think the 10-second pause in mid-sentence right before the word "dangerous" could have been a passive-aggressive way of George objecting to the script?  Ha, ha.  He is like in bondage because he HAS to read the ad, MUST read it, in no way cannot read the words.  The words must be said, lol, whether he agrees with them or not.  No choice about that and I bet many people get cuts from his venture incomes, too.  Has to parrot and still have to shell out, lol!  You wouldn't think of George as submissive, but he is a paid reader.  Maybe he should go back to the early days of doing his own ads.  At least he could write them then!

I don't disagree with the ad; snoring can kill.  But most other people like you wouldn't feel that way.  Have you ever recorded your sleep with a voice-activated recorder?  Hearing yourself waking up sounding nearly strangled is fearsome.  Also, the long-term consequences of untreated apnea can escalate, too, although at the moment I can't remember what they are.

There have been big strides in apnea treatment, so a cpap is no longer the first response, and even cpaps have come a long way.  I agree with you that the device you mentioned (much smaller) is worth looking into.  A lot of apnea can go away just by not drinking so much alcohol, too.

Fourteen

ItsOver

Quote from: 14 on June 16, 2018, 12:30:51 PM
...  Also, the long-term consequences of untreated apnea can escalate, too, although at the moment I can't remember what they are...

Fourteen
"...apnea can take as big a toll on the brain as it does on the heart. Changes in brain matter and damage to neurons caused by sleep deprivation can lead to memory loss..."

https://www.sleepdr.com

Morgus

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 16, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
Thats exactly what I have thought of ever since he started with these snore commercials.
He describes a "monster" and doesn't realize that is him!  The cure is to turn off the radio, he causes the snooring!

Jojo

I'm listening to one of the Somewhere In Time shows with Art. Jesus what a difference, the show is from 2001 and Art is returning to the show after a long layoff, he sounds so excited and happy to be on the air, unlike the Snorch. His guest is our old pal Peter Davenport and wow he sounds soooooooooo much younger, i don't think i've heard somebody's voice age so much over 15 years, not just his voice, he speaks quicker and more fluidly.

Interesting, I have posted here about Peter and his UFO reports, that it's very strange that he gets all these very detailed descriptive reports from people about UFO sightings in this day where everybody has a smartphone and he gets no video from his contributors. So on this show from 17 years ago him and Art are discussing UFOs and how many reports Peter is getting, by his count 2-3,000 since his last Art appearance a year before. Art speculates that the modern public wouldn't accept it even if extra-terrestrials got out of a UFO and presented themselves, 'oh you know they'd just say it's a monkey or a midget in a costume'. Peter replies 'I think things are going to change soon. The ubiquitousness of these camcorders. I expect we're going to get a lot of incredible movies soon.'

GravitySucks

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 16, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
I'm listening to one of the Somewhere In Time shows with Art. Jesus what a difference, the show is from 2001 and Art is returning to the show after a long layoff, he sounds so excited and happy to be on the air, unlike the Snorch. His guest is our old pal Peter Davenport and wow he sounds soooooooooo much younger, i don't think i've heard somebody's voice age so much over 15 years, not just his voice, he speaks quicker and more fluidly.

Interesting, I have posted here about Peter and his UFO reports, that it's very strange that he gets all these very detailed descriptive reports from people about UFO sightings in this day where everybody has a smartphone and he gets no video from his contributors. So on this show from 17 years ago him and Art are discussing UFOs and how many reports Peter is getting, by his count 2-3,000 since his last Art appearance a year before. Art speculates that the modern public wouldn't accept it even if extra-terrestrials got out of a UFO and presented themselves, 'oh you know they'd just say it's a monkey or a midget in a costume'. Peter replies 'I think things are going to change soon. The ubiquitousness of these camcorders. I expect we're going to get a lot of incredible movies soon.'

And he still doesn’t have a donate button on his website. Which is almost as bad as Hoagland’s.

I heard Art pitching for donations so I went to Peter’s website and couldn’t find a way. Who mails a check in 2018?

Dateline

There is a Youtube of Norry being interviewed on NewsMax.  Norry's face:  The New Silicone Valley.

Bluejay

A few candid shots of Joorch relaxing at home...

How is the Snorge coming along with his project of making all the Art Bell C2C shows available?

ItsOver

Yes, Davenport doesn't even sound like the same guy these days with Snorge.  Did you notice the Cygnet, Ohio folks attempted to film the event but, oh gee, dead batteries.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
How is the Snorge coming along with his project of making all the Art Bell C2C shows available?
I'm sure Tommy is right on it.  He just needs to excavate the submerging artist submissions from his closet first, to uncover Bell's stuff.  Give him a few years.

Metron2267

The matrix doesn't like hard evidence, never has.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on June 17, 2018, 12:10:46 PM
Huh -- Neil/Neal wasn't on C2C on June 15 or any time near AFAICT.

On the 12th they had him on the schedule for the 15th

Robert

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 17, 2018, 12:17:58 PMOn the 12th they had him on the schedule for the 15th
I know.  Just wondering what happened.  I should probably e-mail him to ask.

Corona Kitty

Happy Father's day GN & everyone reading.

Morgus

Quote from: Robert on June 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM
I know.  Just wondering what happened.  I should probably e-mail him to ask.
A caller asked Noory about why the guest change on Friday night.
Noory indicated they had to do more background checks on him or something...

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on June 17, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

"...more background checks."  That's funny.  Noory wouldn't want anyone to hurt the credibility of the show.  How noble.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on June 17, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Did he turn out to be an actual neo-Nazi or something? ???

GravitySucks

Quote from: ShayP on June 17, 2018, 03:47:12 PM
"...more background checks."  That's funny.  Noory wouldn't want anyone to hurt the credibility of the show.  How noble.  ;D  ;D  ;D

It means J Neil wouldn’t give him a cut of future book sales?

Well, they can't be too careful around there.  Someone got into Tommee's stash of Cheetos

Jojo

Quote from: Bluejay on June 17, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
A few candid shots of Joorch relaxing at home...

Below, it looks like he changed the channel on the TV.

And again...

Fourteen

ItsOver

Ha!  Looks like Jorch needs to up that 8 hours a day of show prep.