• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Swishypants

Remember that time you were telling me about how your wife was spending the weekend in Houston with two other guys and tried to justify it because she would bring a chick home from the strip-club for you ever once in awhile when she was super shit-faced? GOOD TIMES! :)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: paladin1991 on October 14, 2017, 01:02:59 AM
Says the pussy who ever served.

Hey Gunny, you should point out to the shit-for-brains who claims to be a private military contractor and rags on the military that virtually all PMC’s are ex military and wouldn’t appreciate his attitude.
He would last a hot 15 minutes as a contractor so I guess he must have been a Power Ranger or something.   You should also advise him that given his lack of respect, if he were to carry that useless gun/knife gadget around real shooters he would soon wish it was a Preparation H suppository because after rolling on the deck laughing for a while they would be sure to pleasure him with it. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2017, 08:03:23 AM
Hey Gunny, you should point out to the shit-for-brains who claims to be a private military contractor and rags on the military that virtually all PMC’s are ex military and wouldn’t appreciate his attitude.
He would last a hot 15 minutes as a contractor so I guess he must have been a Power Ranger or something.   You should also advise him that given his lack of respect, if he were to carry that useless gun/knife gadget around real shooters he would soon wish it was a Preparation H suppository because after rolling on the deck laughing for a while they would be sure to pleasure him with it.

You owe me a tug-job MD. :)

Gd5150

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:07:09 AM
Saturday night is coming up! Pizza night at MD's house! :)

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Great meme

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 14, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Great meme

From a total faggot  ::)

starrmtn001

Respect for the Flag 🔴 President Trump Weekly Address 10/13/2017.

https://youtu.be/9XHgIL00fJ8

Kidnostad3

z

I’ve only been posting on BellGab (or anywhere) for about 16 months now and in that relatively short time it seems like a disproportionate number of profoundly fucked-up head cases like Sissypants have come and gone.  Is that true of most blogs or do the really special ones tend to gravitate to BellGab?  Asking for a research psychologist friend of mine.

Swishypants

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2017, 03:58:40 PM
z

I’ve only been posting on BellGab (or anywhere) for about 16 months now and in that relatively short time it seems like a disproportionate number of profoundly fucked-up head cases like Sissypants have come and gone.  Is that true of most blogs or do the really special ones tend to gravitate to BellGab?  Asking for a research psychologist friend of mine.

https://youtu.be/WhYZc08Jk_Y

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 14, 2017, 11:57:49 AM

Great meme

YESSSSSSSSS! Thanks buddy! :)

Swishypants

Kidnostad3 (I will never address or acknowledge you again. OOPS!) doesn't understand that all real Special Operations are now OUTSIDE of the Military. While many are ex-Military, not all of them are. Some are recruited right out of civie-land because they have proven to be the best at what they do. With modern network tracking and NSA fusion centers, everyone has a file, and it's as simple a matter as making contact. Ed Snowden for instance, was one (a valuable asset used to fight The Swamp). There is the big Green Machine, and then there are the true quiet professionals, low boys. :)

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:11:22 PM
Kidnostad3 (I will never address or acknowledge you again. OOPS!) doesn't understand that all real Special Operations are now OUTSIDE of the Military. While many are ex-Military, not all of them are. Some are recruited right out of civie-land because they have proven to be the best at what they do. With modern network tracking and NSA fusion centers, everyone has a file, and it's as simple a matter as making contact. Ed Snowden for instance, was one (a valuable asset used to fight The Swamp). There is the big Green Machine, and then there are the true quiet professionals, low boys. :)
Hello Mr. Pieczenik. Post Often.  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

4th & 5th Generation warfare baby! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!!! :)

I say again:
https://youtu.be/aBeJA8Ptbec

Swishypants

CONTINUE POSTING ABOUT CRAZY PEOPLE
While you post on a dead conspiracy theory forum.
Re-TAAD's!

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 14, 2017, 03:58:40 PM
... I’ve only been posting on BellGab (or anywhere) for about 16 months now and in that relatively short time it seems like a disproportionate number of profoundly fucked-up head cases like Sissypants have come and gone...

Disproportionate to what?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 14, 2017, 04:20:26 PM
4th & 5th Generation warfare baby! FOR THE GOD EMPEROR!!! :)

I say again:
https://youtu.be/aBeJA8Ptbec

Yeah, watch out! He'll kick your ass...at Nintendo.  ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on October 14, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

Is Pieczenik a Play Station warrior too?