• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Blitz

Started by Heather Wade, June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Auslandia on April 18, 2016, 09:41:04 AM
Are we still using Arts name? MITD  perhaps featuring Art Bell!

Not anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 18, 2016, 09:47:09 AM
New Show Title:

"Art Bell's MITD with Heather Wade - Art Bell's Chosen Replacement for Art Bell"

And the rest, as they say, is history.

Lilith

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on April 18, 2016, 06:19:20 PM
Not realy, more like an afternoon drive time show with alot  of music and alot of girl chatter.

YUCK!!!

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on May 02, 2016, 11:50:53 AM
I don't think this went the way anyone wanted.  Seems to be lots of losers and no real winners.

Well, Heather.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 01:12:55 PM
Haha registered sex offender... He lost at life.

Falkie showed an article on one of his vids, showing that he was in jail.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
Falkie showed an article on one of his vids, showing that he was in jail.

That guy needs to be put down like the filthy animal he is. I am extremely glad to hear he's behind bars where he needs to be.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on May 02, 2016, 02:21:52 AM
I haven't looked at this thread, in, it seems like forever.  It is really interesting to look back at the beginning of this thread now.  Not just the content of the posts, but the main posters.  It feels a lot different to me now reading the beginning of the thread, than it did then.

Very interesting to have a lookie back from the beginning of this thread.

1. Was Ms Wade working in kahoots from the beginning with Art and Keith to promote Art's return, using her then popularity on Bellgab to get free publicity? She had some kind of unknown "Quid pro quo" arrangement with Art and Keith.

Or

2. Was Heather a loyal and faithful fan of Art, that truly wanted to promote Art's return, doing what she could, a selfless act of kindness for enjoyment of having Art's return to the airwaves,  for benifit of his fans.

Or

3. All done for a reason. To promote herself as the next Art Bell. Art would surly see her efforts and she would use that as a segway to ingratiate herself with Art.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 02:18:18 PM
Very interesting to have a lookie back from the beginning of this thread.

1. Was Ms Wade working in kahoots from the beginning with Art and Keith to promote Art's return, using her then popularity on Bellgab to get free publicity? She had some kind of unknown "Quid pro quo" arrangement with Art and Keith.

Or

2. Was Heather a loyal and faithful fan of Art, that truly wanted to promote Art's return, doing what she could, a selfless act kindness for enjoyment of having Art's return to the airwaves,  for benifit of his fans.

Or

3. All done for a reason. To promote herself as the next Art Bell. Art would surly see her efforts and she would use that as a segway to ingratiate herself with Art.

Good Questions.  Reading with hindsight sure changed what I perceived when the thread was first started by (Redacted).

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Good Questions.  Reading with hindsight sure changed what I perceived when the thread was first started by (Redacted).

LOL I  haven't changed my thoughts about Ms Wade one bit from the beginning. My posting record and calls into the gabcast speak for themselves.

But.. I'm live and let live. Life is hard, if Heather has ambition I would never do anything to stand in her way. Or put a other way, cause her any pain with hateful and despicable posts.
IMHO it is and was unexcuseable behavior; the relentless thrashing of her since Art's death.

A side note,  I have absolutely no respect for Karen, the jealous monster that is playing Arts wife and family for her own small minded gain. Self Protector of Art's family, complete self serving nonsense.

If Heather (same with Dave S) has the perseverance and skills to become a successful broadcaster, they will  rise by thier own efforts. If don't,  both will be footnotes of Art's life and soon be forgotten.

We are ALL Falkies

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
LOL I  haven't changed my thoughts about Ms Wade one bit from the beginning. My posting record and calls into the gabcast speak for themselves.

But.. I'm live and let live. Life is hard, if Heather has ambition I would never do anything to stand in her way. Or put a other way, cause her any pain with hateful and despicable posts.
IMHO it is and was unexcuseable behavior; the relentless thrashing of her since Art's death.

A side note,  I have absolutely no respect for Karen, the jealous monster that is playing Arts wife and family for her own small minded gain. Self Protector of Art's family, complete self serving nonsense.

If Heather (same with Dave S) has the perseverance and skills to become a successful broadcaster, they will  rise by thier own efforts. If don't,  both will be footnotes of Art's life and soon be forgotten.

We are ALL Falkies

I agree on many of your points.  The Art Bell universe in the Bellgab sense of the word, is much bigger than the Heather Wade, and the Dave Shrader show.  My view on the Karen thing, well, they both seem to be in competition for the spot as the most important "other woman" in Art Bells life.  He's gone, so I don't think that position will ever be known.

With or without Heather, Dave, and Keith, Art will be remembered, until he's forgotten.  People have YouTube on their CellPhones now, so we have so much more than radio to choose from as we work midnight shift, or fall asleep on a cold winters night.

Hater or Lover, all listeners are potential subscribers, none the less.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 03:17:17 PM
I agree on many of your points.  The Art Bell universe in the Bellgab sense of the word, is much bigger than the Heather Wade, and the Dave Shrader show.  My view on the Karen thing, well, they both seem to be in competition for the spot as the most important "other woman" in Art Bells life.  He's gone, so I don't think that position will ever be known.

With or without Heather, Dave, and Keith, Art will be remembered, until he's forgotten.  People have YouTube on their CellPhones now, so we have so much more than radio to choose from as we work midnight shift, or fall asleep on a cold winters night.

Hater or Lover, all listeners are potential subscribers, none the less.

the relics of yester-year will fade away soon enough.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on October 07, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Yeah, that whole "momma bear" thing... I don't have much use for it.

Lilith

I found a penny yesterday.

I believe Art’s legacy is cemented. He had a huge listener base from C2C, and helped spawn the paranormal Sci/fi craze of the 90s. He’ll be remembered for that. As well as all those who try to copy him in podcast/radio.

This Heather/Karen, Nye county Jerry Springer show is a bit absurd and sad. Like WTF is there even to argue about? Art was an old man with COPD who had to mix medications to feel relief. What makes that controversial or worth feuding over.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 10:11:14 PM
I found a penny yesterday.

I found a few of them too.

Lilith

Quote from: username on October 07, 2018, 11:00:38 PM
I found a few of them too.

Did you think of Art right away when you found them?

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 07, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
I believe Art’s legacy is cemented. He had a huge listener base from C2C, and helped spawn the paranormal Sci/fi craze of the 90s. He’ll be remembered for that. As well as all those who try to copy him in podcast/radio.

This Heather/Karen, Nye county Jerry Springer show is a bit absurd and sad. Like WTF is there even to argue about? Art was an old man with COPD who had to mix medications to feel relief. What makes that controversial or worth feuding over.

For SURE!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on October 07, 2018, 11:17:33 PM
Did you think of Art right away when you found them?

I did actually

Jackstar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 07, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
I believe Art’s legacy is cemented.

That hoax letter takes on new significance in context with recent global political events and discoveries.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: (Redacted) on June 25, 2015, 09:39:54 PM
I am stepping up to the plate to do this thing.  This.  Is.  The.  Blitz. 

Keep in mind the Davebots can read this thread too, but we can organize our thoughts here, and keep secret stuff to the PM's.  Bring your game, BellGabbers.  Bring your talent.  The Midnight In The Desert Media Blitz officially begins July 4th, and continues through July 20th.  Let's get our strategy together here.

Ideas, artwork, trailers, articles, links, oh my.

You don't say heather.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

You don't say heather.

So many things Art didn't know...

#sad

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 11:27:42 PM
So many things Art didn't know...

#sad

Heather claims art knew all about her stripper past.... Did he?

#SAD

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2018, 11:30:46 PM
#KARMA
Sometimes people in this world get exactly what they deserve.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 23, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

Heather claims art knew all about her stripper past.... Did he?

#SAD

It sure presents me with a lot more questions than answers, but it kind of explains that "tone" I've been hearing in Karens voice right from the beginning.   I could be wrong.

Lilith

Quote from: zeebo on June 26, 2015, 12:27:54 AM
Just wanted to say to (Redacted), this being the first-ever thread she's started ...

ikr?

pate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I

(I cannot believe that I am unable to find an image of Carrol O'Connor with a dog, not even from the "In the heat of the night" stock photos.  Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger wins again...)