• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 05, 2019, 04:37:14 PM
Do you have the same Screen Name/Pic at EG -Azzerae? If true, then you've been hanging-out at EG today for a long time.

Yes, same screen name, ditto on the avatar. The reason I've been over there was to remind some of the people who committed crimes regarding IP addresses that they are not going to get away with it scott free, that I know the disinformation they're attempting to disseminate.

These marauders tried their utmost best to discredit me, and make out I'm not who I say I am, and I took them to task. It drew the attention of the paltry Bart Ell. I had to defend myself ... but believe me when I say that I take no joy in being active in that sorry excuse for a forum.

Oh, poor, poor, Azzerae, honestly, I can easily explain to you how to know whether 26 Horses is aka Metron2267. Really! Do you need help with how to do this? You did say you "love" him and miss M "terribly" too. IF you're being truthful, then why haven't you already reached-out to M at EG? It's super easy to do. Why not?

I have no reason to be deceitful about such matters. And I already said I plan to verify who is behind said account before sparking confidential dialogue with it.

Dear Liberace,
What the hell is going on here? Asking for a friend.

PS. Please Gabcast soon.

Quote from: Radio Activity on February 05, 2019, 07:20:14 PM
What the hell is going on here? Asking for a friend.

Butthurt.  Pinakabutthurt.  The WWIII of butthurt.

It's like being bukkaked with butthurt.  You wipe and wipe but there's always another load being dumped on your face.

Jackster has his faults, lord knows.  I've been compiling a list of them, and I'm on page 67.  Of the index.

Even so, being a drama queen is not one of those faults.  Besides him and me, you can count the users on this site who are NOT drama queens on my dick.

It's like a fucking SOMA fag disco in here with all the drama.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 05, 2019, 07:41:26 PM
Jackster has his faults, lord knows.  I've been compiling a list of them, and I'm on page 67.  Of the index.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 05, 2019, 07:41:26 PM
Butthurt.  Pinakabuthurt.  The WWIII of butthurt.

It's like being bukkaked with butthurt.  You wipe and wipe but there's always another load being dumped on your face.

Even so, being a drama queen is not one of those faults.  Besides him and me, you can count the users on this site who are NOT drama queens on my dick.

It's like a fucking SOMA fag disco in here with all the drama.

Ah, so that's why he finally removed the e-cig button from ufoship. Got it. Thanks.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 05, 2019, 07:49:42 PM

Do you know why Jack keeps titling posts with "911-4ever"?  Because he doesn't WANT the case to be solved.

It's an affliction that affects all troofers; he's not unique.  Right now, they can feel superior to others in society.  They have the special sunglasses; THEY ALONE know the awful truth.  The rest of us peasants -- bosses, authority figures, people of accomplishment, rich people, celebrities, and so forth -- are LOWER than they are. 

Given the implications, why would the troofers ever want to solve the case and dissolve that framework?  Why would they want to go back to being nobodies who live in their parents garage and still have no stable job at the age of 43?

No, the case will never be solved, even as they bray about how incontrovertible is the evidence they are squatting upon.  911-4ever, indeed.

Read more about this on page 673 of the list of Jackster's faults, soon to be a featured work at Amazon.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 05:01:49 PM
Yes, same screen name, ditto on the avatar. The reason I've been over there was to remind some of the people who committed crimes regarding IP addresses that they are not going to get away with it scott free, that I know the disinformation they're attempting to disseminate.

These marauders tried their utmost best to discredit me, and make out I'm not who I say I am, and I took them to task. It drew the attention of the paltry Bart Ell. I had to defend myself ... but believe me when I say that I take no joy in being active in that sorry excuse for a forum.

I have no reason to be deceitful about such matters. And I already said I plan to verify who is behind said account before sparking confidential dialogue with it.
An indelicate forum for sure.

Jojo

Do you have the same Screen Name/Pic at EG -Azzerae? If true, then you've been hanging-out at EG today for a long time.

Oh, poor, poor, Azzerae, honestly, I can easily explain to you how to know whether 26 Horses is aka Metron2267. Really! Do you need help with how to do this? You did say you "love" him and miss M "terribly" too. IF you're being truthful, then why haven't you already reached-out to M at EG? It's super easy to do. Why not?
You don't mean Metron and Horses have the same IP?  He'd get caught.

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 05, 2019, 04:43:23 PM
That's true, lots of HIV positive members there.
Nah, just herpes.

Jojo

Quote from: username on February 05, 2019, 04:15:17 PM
I was under the impression that metron, was actually a woman.
I can't remember the last time I heard such a good one.  That is a classic.  Top right worthy for sure.  Somebody please frame it.

He's been my bottom bitch for some time now.  Your impression is understandable.

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 06:36:04 AM
Oh God, be done with the "boyfriend" thing. So fucking lame, man.

Surely you know the backstory about who resold, then acid washed IP's. And if you don't, perhaps you ought to go combing through prior posts to find out.

Big find there, by copy-pasting my post from Knock-off Gab, huh! I was drawing attention to Gravity Sucks' attempt to manufacture bold face lies on the unsuspecting users, who take the words of their fellow posters at face value.

I'd prefer to not have any trouble with anyone here, thanks. So please don't attempt to attach me to your displeasure for Brig. I've kidded around with her once or twice, but really, as this script runs on its server, I'd prefer to not be barred due to any misunderstandings whatsoever.

I also already stated, numerous times now, that I wasn't "complaining". And that if I came off as if I were, it wasn't intended that way. Please don't continue to re-frame my acts as anything other than what they are.
I hear you say you weren't "complaining".  Sorry I missed that earlier.

Btw, you've probably figured out that a sock puppet I think has to do with one person creating multiple avatars.

Btw, not sure why he is able to PM while in the confinement of the zoo though.  If you ask him, in an EG PM he will tell you whether or not he is the 26 Horses person.

As for the rest, FREE SPEECH!  I try to convert everyone when it comes to that topic.  I gave her my best over time too and she took a once in a lifetime size dump on it with three stooges for no apparent reason other than to harass me.  She denied it, but documentation still exists.  If she were to bar you for a misunderstanding, then it would just support my statement.  ONE MUST NOT PLEASE EVERYONE OR PRETTY SOON EVERYONE WILL DEMAND YOUR PLEASURE.

Quote from: VC on February 05, 2019, 04:09:13 PM
Do you post over at EllGab?

No. 

Quote from: VC on February 05, 2019, 04:09:13 PM
Do you use any other Sock Puppets here or there?

I registered another handle here named FearBoysWithBugs when MV banned this handle.  I used the two alternately through progressive bannings and unbannings.  I have not used the FBWB handle in quite some time.  Maybe two years or more, don't remember.

Quote from: 14 on February 05, 2019, 11:33:07 PM
As for the rest, FREE SPEECH! 

There is no principal of "free speech" in law or philosophy that applies to posting on an Internet discussion board.  It doesn't matter how many uninformed, uneducated, intellectual-Lilliputians believe otherwise.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 06, 2019, 12:03:05 AM
There is no principal of "free speech" in law or philosophy that applies to posting on an Internet discussion board.  It doesn't matter how many uninformed, uneducated, intellectual-Lilliputians believe otherwise.
Maybe there is.  If the owner is in the mood.  Just bec I don't know 10W browser security principles doesn't mean I didn't take civics!  (Actually, I didn't take civics, lol).

Quote from: 14 on February 06, 2019, 02:16:52 AM
Maybe there is.  If the owner is in the mood.  Just bec I don't know 10W browser security principles doesn't mean I didn't take civics!  (Actually, I didn't take civics, lol).

It's rooted in the discretion of the owner, and is therefore -- by definition -- not "free speech."

I hope that you fuck better than you reason.

WOTR

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:09:30 AM
I wish Y'all would recognize who is pitting Y'all against one another.
You know I love you, Starr... But I believe you are crediting her for influence that she does not have. She is a master puppeteer in the same manner that Senda is a humanitarian. (JMHO.)

AZZERAE

I hear you say you weren't "complaining".  Sorry I missed that earlier.

Perhaps we both misunderstood one another.

Btw, you've probably figured out that a sock puppet I think has to do with one person creating multiple avatars.

Nope, I hadn't figured out what a sock puppet is. But I appreciate you defining it how you understand it.

Btw, not sure why he is able to PM while in the confinement of the zoo though.  If you ask him, in an EG PM he will tell you whether or not he is the 26 Horses person.

I saw and read some of 26 horses' posts (they're all over Knock-off Gab). I'm not all that up on what "The Zoo" is per se, but if its some sort of solitary confinement effort, it doesn't seem the account is grounded within those walls.

As for the rest, FREE SPEECH!  I try to convert everyone when it comes to that topic.  I gave her my best over time too and she took a once in a lifetime size dump on it with three stooges for no apparent reason other than to harass me.  She denied it, but documentation still exists.  If she were to bar you for a misunderstanding, then it would just support my statement.  ONE MUST NOT PLEASE EVERYONE OR PRETTY SOON EVERYONE WILL DEMAND YOUR PLEASURE.

Well. I seem to recall Brig making no bones about defining herself as both a "hater" and a "troll", so, in all fairness, if such a thing occurred, it seems in line with both those things.

paladin1991

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 08:01:19 AM
Easier said than done, I guess. I'm consumed by it all more often than not.

I fucking hate EllGab. That place is gay.
so are your dads.

paladin1991

Actually, that's just how he identifies.

https://youtu.be/Lb6OpRfyLFo

AZZERAE

Dear Liberace,

How are you?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

Metron2267

Dearest Lee,

May I request an emergency authorization for funds to retain a forum fluffer for the dick doctor?

...asking for a friend who might be willing to do this pro boner... 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 14, 2019, 08:04:51 PM
Dearest Lee,

May I request an emergency authorization for funds to retain a forum fluffer for the dick doctor?

...asking for a friend who might be willing to do this pro boner... 8)

Isn’t that what you do?

Dr. MD MD

Metron was convinced and telling people on Ellgab that I banned him here. Well, if that’s true, I don’t remember unbanning him. So, as usual he was just full of shit. I notice he’s stopped posting here for the night, apparently. He must’ve struck a deal with Lee to only be allowed to post between a certain window of time because we all know he’d be shitting up threads non-stop otherwise.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 14, 2019, 09:55:01 PM
Metron was convinced and telling people on Ellgab that I banned him here. Well, if that’s true, I don’t remember unbanning him. So, as usual he was just full of shit. I notice he’s stopped posting here for the night, apparently. He must’ve struck a deal with Lee to only be allowed to post between a certain window of time because we all know he’d be shitting up threads non-stop otherwise.

Metron2267 aka 26 Horses is definitely one of Fart Ell's drones and/or Alters. They both go back to their "music industry" days and are near the same age. Plus, it claims to run a forum that has direct parallels to Fart Ell and Dave Schrader's interests too. They're in bed together ButtFck'ing BG, but it must drive traffic here too. So, WTF. We're fucked if we've been banned by those circle jerks at Fart Ell, because they obviously want to come over here to hate on Brig, Liberace!, M.D., myself, and any others banned over there.

My only gripe "over there" was DS's destruction of AB's show format, DS's lies about it, and then his completely fckd-up show format he replaced it with. Tide Pods DS. And, FU too! You sheeit on AB and his audience. Not kool. Of course, HW just wasn't a good host replacement either that could match AB's magic and interview skills, so Art really fckd-up picking HW too. It would have been fine had Art co-hosted w/HW, or had HW gotten a skeptic co-host to counter her floozy gullibility. I just couldn't deal with HW's inane stupidity and gullibility about UFO's/ET sheeit.

Quote from: VC on February 15, 2019, 01:18:38 AM
Metron2267 aka 26 Horses is definitely one of Fart Ell's drones and/or Alters. They both go back to their "music industry" days and are near the same age. Plus, it claims to run a forum that has direct parallels to Fart Ell and Dave Schrader's interests too. They're in bed together ButtFck'ing BG, but it must drive traffic here too. So, WTF. We're fucked if we've been banned by those circle jerks at Fart Ell, because they obviously want to come over here to hate on Brig, Liberace!, M.D., myself, and any others banned over there.

My only gripe "over there" was DS's destruction of AB's show format, DS's lies about it, and then his completely fckd-up show format he replaced it with. Tide Pods DS. And, FU too! You sheeit on AB and his audience. Not kool. Of course, HW just wasn't a good host replacement either that could match AB's magic and interview skills, so Art really fckd-up picking HW too. It would have been fine had Art co-hosted w/HW, or had HW gotten a skeptic co-host to counter her floozy gullibility. I just couldn't deal with HW's inane stupidity and gullibility about UFO's/ET sheeit.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 15, 2019, 01:18:38 AM

Snork!@!

QuoteMy only gripe "over there" was DS's destruction of AB's show format, DS's lies about it, and then his completely fckd-up show format he replaced it with. Tide Pods DS. And, FU too! You sheeit on AB and his audience. Not kool. Of course, HW just wasn't a good host replacement either that could match AB's magic and interview skills, so Art really fckd-up picking HW too. It would have been fine had Art co-hosted w/HW, or had HW gotten a skeptic co-host to counter her floozy gullibility. I just couldn't deal with HW's inane stupidity and gullibility about UFO's/ET sheeit.

You take this SOOOOOO seriously, doncha?