• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Quote from: NowhereInTime on March 27, 2019, 02:39:57 PM
Hey MV  Liberace!

If Bellgab & Ellgab had a baby, would it be called Jackstar?

Asking for a friend. I'll hang up and listen.

this makes two.

Lilith

I finally heard back from Avast

ItsOver

Thank you, Michael, for detoxifying your beloved site.  I'm sure Avast had detected our smoldering relationship and didn't want set the web on fire.  Although, I still don't understand why you had to turn back into a frog and leave me at the door.

There will always be a place in my bosom, Michael, for when you decide to capitulate to my complete control and stop stalking my kitty cats.

Love and sloppy kisses,  :-*

TwinkleToesMoleHill

Quote from: ItsOver on March 28, 2019, 08:57:17 AM
Thank you, Michael, for detoxifying your beloved site.  I'm sure Avast had detected our smoldering relationship and didn't want set the web on fire.  Although, I still don't understand why you had to turn back into a frog and leave me at the door.

There will always be a place in my bosom, Michael, for when you decide to capitulate to my complete control and stop stalking my kitty cats.

Love and sloppy kisses,  :-*

TwinkleToesMoleHill

X2.   Finally was able to get over here without some gyrations.

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on March 30, 2019, 12:26:42 PM
X2.   Finally was able to get over here without some gyrations.
Nice to see that everything is the same as it was before. Broken furniture, stains on the carpet, burned out light bulbs and that gaping hole in the drywall.  Ah- the look of home.

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2019, 01:51:10 PM
Nice to see that everything is the same as it was before. Broken furniture, stains on the carpet, burned out light bulbs and that gaping hole in the drywall.  Ah- the look of home.

Ha!   Exactly.

f burbeck

Quote from: lawnboy on March 25, 2019, 08:21:41 PM
Liberace, have the Gabcasts become an endangered species?  [attachment=1,msg1319313]

I MISS GABCAST :)

It would be awesome if you and Art's son (the one who sounds just like him) team up and make 10 million just like Art :)

We'd all support that !!!

chefist

Quote from: f burbeck on April 03, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

It would be awesome if you and Art's son (the one who sounds just like him) team up and make 10 million just like Art :)

WE ARE LIVE NOW!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: f burbeck on April 03, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

I'd love to be involved with Vincent.

-Lee

The Alcoholic

Anymore gabcasts you can add to iTunes? Last one I see is from Nov.

The Alcoholic

Dear LIBER_AH_CHEE_exlamation_point,

Did RCH literally try and put George L in the nuthouse just because George asked him about a few photos from an old ass TV show?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The Alcoholic on April 06, 2019, 12:34:21 AM
Anymore gabcasts you can add to iTunes? Last one I see is from Nov.

I'll have the latest episode posted very soon. I'm on a bit of a mini vacation trying to recuperate from the worst case of the flu I've had in probably 25 years. I'm in a hotel closed off from everything and everyone with no computer around, and it's a bitch to post it from my phone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The Alcoholic on April 06, 2019, 05:00:18 AM
Dear LIBER_AH_CHEE_exlamation_point,

Did RCH literally try and put George L in the nuthouse just because George asked him about a few photos from an old ass TV show?

George Lucas?

Catsmile

Quote from: Liberace! on April 06, 2019, 10:43:51 PM
I'll have the latest episode posted very soon. I'm on a bit of a mini vacation trying to recuperate from the worst case of the flu I've had in probably 25 years. I'm in a hotel closed off from everything and everyone with no computer around, and it's a bitch to post it from my phone.

# Damn!
# The Way That Reads I Thought Falkie Was Back.
# Posting His Musings Again.
# ExcusesAfterExcuses

# Seriously Though...
# Seems You Need A Better Class Of Friends/Clientele.
# At Least A Gentler Less Infectious Crowd.
# Hanging Out In Shady Hotels @ Ungodly Hours.
# Praying It's Not The Butthole Aids, Lee.
# Thoughts&PrayersForHighT-CellCount

# Be Well.
# Have Fun.
# No Worries.
# The Vaguely Lovable Rabble Can Wait.
# ThanksForTheUpdate

# Like All Fine Whines.
# Podcasts Shall Not Be Posted Before It's Time.
# LeesDecree

Lilith

Will there be new updates coming to #FireFub any time soon?

#FireFub

The Alcoholic

Quote from: Liberace! on April 06, 2019, 10:44:05 PM
George Lucas?
Holy shit. All I can remember is his first name was Gorge and his last name started with an L. It was something about an old UFO program on history channel or something and Gorge was this crazy guy that wanted a few frames that were missing or a photo or something that Richard C Hoagland had and you were saying that Richard was trying to put this George guy in the nuthouse but I can’t remember his last name and it’s driving me insane !

Actually I think it was about the Moonlanding?  If you could remember his name I’d be super happy. He (this George fellow) was a nut job.

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on April 06, 2019, 10:43:51 PM
Damn.  That truly sucks.  If I was a cat lady, I'd post a lot of perky and sickeningly sweet pussy cat gifs and Hallmark get better soon syrupy verses for you.  Instead, I'll just wish you better fortune.

paladin1991

Quote from: Liberace! on April 03, 2019, 11:48:46 PM
I'd love to be involved with Vincent.

-Lee
did you mean on a personal level?  Or did you mean [REDACTED]?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on April 10, 2019, 02:47:26 AM
did you mean on a personal level?  Or did you mean [REDACTED]?

There's uncertainty on this?

-Lee

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 04:48:40 AM
The two most terrifying words in doggy world. :o
There needs to be a law that if a dog is of a certain age, hormones to reduce virility will be given several months before neutering.  You don't miss what you don't have...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on April 17, 2019, 09:54:27 AM
There needs to be a law that if a dog is of a certain age, hormones to reduce virility will be given several months before neutering.  You don't miss what you don't have...

Don't forget group therapy and psychological aftercare.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 17, 2019, 06:10:49 PM
Don't forget group therapy and psychological aftercare.

I knew Romney was your guy.

whoozit

Can you make BellGab entertain me tonight?

Edit: Done already thank you.  I’ll use no names to protect the guilty and innocent.

ItsOver

WOTR

Quote from: ItsOver on April 07, 2019, 08:01:00 AM
Damn.  That truly sucks.  If I was a cat lady, I'd post a lot of perky and sickeningly sweet pussy cat gifs and Hallmark get better soon syrupy verses for you.  Instead, I'll just wish you better fortune.
Strange that you should mention it... I don't think that my "get well soon" "ecard" went over too well at the other site. Kind of hurt, as it was a WOTR original creation. :(

paladin1991

Lee, I need some 'puter assistance.  Can you stop by?

AZZERAE

“I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.”

- Gravity Sucks

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 12, 2019, 12:37:31 AM
Lee, I need some 'puter assistance.  Can you stop by?

What are you wearing?  What music is on?