Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

VC

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 15, 2019, 02:26:12 AM

You're out of my league. Go shadow box Fart Ell. He's your kind of BF EG thang:

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
See-Saw was his pet name for her.

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 25, 2018, 10:11:55 AM
Art played the bumper music while looking at the fucking clock. Art liked to bump her to music.

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 24, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Art called it the fucking clock, too.
He would point to it and tell his protégé it is time to fuck.

Quote from: Bart Ell on April 23, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
That's it baby, get your mouth up real close to my microphone. Oh yeah, that's it, get right up on it. Show daddy why he chose the right person to take over his show. Close your eyes, baby, pretend my mic is Bono and don't look it in the eye or I will have to fire you, baby... oh yeah, fire right over that Trigger face of yours.

Dr. MD MD

So, what’s going on at Metrongab today?

Quote from: VC on February 15, 2019, 09:05:06 PM
You're out of my league. Go shadow box Fart Ell. He's your kind of BF EG thang:

You know nothing about me.  You are a little toy dog, yapping incessantly and thinking that you're Godzilla. 

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 16, 2019, 01:16:09 AM
You know nothing about me.  You are a little toy dog, yapping incessantly and thinking that you're Godzilla.
Your post history is available to everyone.  Anyone here could know quite a bit about you.

Jojo

Quote from: VC on February 15, 2019, 01:18:38 AM
Metron2267 aka 26 Horses is definitely one of Fart Ell's drones and/or Alters. They both go back to their "music industry" days and are near the same age. Plus, it claims to run a forum that has direct parallels to Fart Ell and Dave Schrader's interests too. They're in bed together ButtFck'ing BG, but it must drive traffic here too. So, WTF. We're fucked if we've been banned by those circle jerks at Fart Ell, because they obviously want to come over here to hate on Brig, Liberace!, M.D., myself, and any others banned over there.

My only gripe "over there" was DS's destruction of AB's show format, DS's lies about it, and then his completely fckd-up show format he replaced it with. Tide Pods DS. And, FU too! You sheeit on AB and his audience. Not kool. Of course, HW just wasn't a good host replacement either that could match AB's magic and interview skills, so Art really fckd-up picking HW too. It would have been fine had Art co-hosted w/HW, or had HW gotten a skeptic co-host to counter her floozy gullibility. I just couldn't deal with HW's inane stupidity and gullibility about UFO's/ET sheeit.
I doubt they are the same person.  Bart runs a board (even if he hires help).  Metron has a lot of time on his hands.  Bart doesn't spend a lot of time enduring fools.  Metron is actually actively compassionate, when he's not Jeckyll/Hyde.  Bart promotes a different lifestyle than Metron.  There is something chronically heavy about Metron, while Bart is more punctuated.

Quote from: 14 on February 16, 2019, 02:03:47 AM
Your post history is available to everyone.  Anyone here could know quite a bit about you.

Okay, great.  Third party opinion.  Am I out of his league?

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2019, 10:18:43 PM

It seems Enard at EG has some strong opinions about 26 Horses. Here's one of many:

"Nobody cares and you’re a huge sack of crap."

VC

Quote from: 14 on February 16, 2019, 02:09:29 AM
I doubt they are the same person.

Agreed. But it/they seems to be a butt hurt drone from EG.

Jojo

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 16, 2019, 02:14:46 AM
Okay, great.  Third party opinion.  Am I out of his league?
I don't know VC.  But I know you.  You are messing around under the bleachers & going to the candy stand!  I wouldn't be surprised if fights started because of you, intended or not.  If VC is out of your league, it's probably because he has 15 years of experience and hindsight on you.

What does your name mean?

Jojo

Quote from: VC on February 16, 2019, 02:22:16 AM
It seems Enard at EG has some strong opinions about 26 Horses. Here's one of many:

Ha ha.  Thanks for the synopsis.

VC

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 16, 2019, 01:16:09 AM
You are a little toy dog, yapping incessantly and thinking that you're Godzilla.

Says more about you than me.

Godzilla was featured in some kool Japanese movies. Its shadow has biten you in the butt, and you have a leaky ass to talk about it. ???

Quote from: VC on February 16, 2019, 02:47:33 AM
Says more about you than me.

Godzilla was featured in some kool Japanese movies. Its shadow has biten you in the butt, and you have a leaky ass to talk about it. ???

Oh, go on and have your fun.  I have no interest in the matter.  You really look like what you are saying is immensely important, when all I see is a wall of text.  Type on, boyo.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 15, 2019, 10:18:43 PM

You're still banned, and watch your pee stream... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: 14 on February 16, 2019, 02:09:29 AM
I doubt they are the same person.  Bart runs a board (even if he hires help).  Metron has a lot of time on his hands.  Bart doesn't spend a lot of time enduring fools.  Metron is actually actively compassionate, when he's not Jeckyll/Hyde.  Bart promotes a different lifestyle than Metron.  There is something chronically heavy about Metron, while Bart is more punctuated.
This cuts to the quick Sofia, when have I not been generous with my punctuation?@#!

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on February 16, 2019, 02:22:16 AM

Enard is almost as insignificant a wuss as his avatar. In that regard you have some commonality... :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 16, 2019, 10:25:00 AM

You're still banned, and watch your pee stream... ::)

One of these days you’ll figure out English.

AZZERAE

Dear Liberace,

KY jelly, or baby oil?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Azzerae on February 16, 2019, 06:15:21 PM
Dear Liberace,

KY jelly, or baby oil?

Kind regards,

Azzerae

Crisco.

Jackstar

Quotevisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Say,

can you implement this shit over here, except make it so "registered users can't see pics"??

Thanks in advance.

Queen

Hey MV. have you seen Artbell.com

If anyone hasnt seen. It Is under construction yet but they are making progress. Theyput up his grave stone picture for those of us who cant go to see it.

Wonder what the new site will be like.

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on March 02, 2019, 05:11:35 PM
[attachment=1,msg1317412]

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/whos-whose/

ABSOLUTE DEGENERACY
I'm finally ready to listen to reason. No way that it is just a mistake on both Ramona's and Art's grave marker's. Is it a sign that they belonged to the NWO? Did the stone mason who carved out the inscription do this purposely to exact revenge for Art's outing his secret society? Whose going to finally tell us the trooth? 

*I have to confess that the marker gives the impression that it has been there a long time with the grass already growing and green right up to it.Looking at the last picture, it would seem that Art has been gone just a long as Ramona.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Queen on March 02, 2019, 01:30:53 PM
Hey MV. have you seen Artbell.com

If anyone hasnt seen. It Is under construction yet but they are making progress. Theyput up his grave stone picture for those of us who cant go to see it.

Wonder what the new site will be like.

I only saw it after I read this post.  Is that a photoshop?  Does the headstone really say "who's"?

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on March 03, 2019, 12:53:58 AM
I only saw it after I read this post.  Is that a photoshop?  Does the headstone really say "who's"?
If it helps, the third picture above is from "findagrave". I suppose it does not mean that it could not have been tampered with- but you can clearly see the "S" poking out from behind the roses (it should have been a ""SE")  So far as I can tell, it is authentic (and adorable.)  ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on March 02, 2019, 07:13:18 PM
I'm finally ready to listen to reason. No way that it is just a mistake on both Ramona's and Art's grave marker's. Is it a sign that they belonged to the NWO? Did the stone mason who carved out the inscription do this purposely to exact revenge for Art's outing his secret society? Whose going to finally tell us the trooth? 

*I have to confess that the marker gives the impression that it has been there a long time with the grass already growing and green right up to it.Looking at the last picture, it would seem that Art has been gone just a long as Ramona.

Maybe Art's "who's" is Heather's contribution.

VC

MV/Liberace! a thread at EG has several posts about BG possibly being "infected" with different virus checkers and different people confirming similar results. You might want to at least see what they're saying. Probably BS, but... Link here:

https://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=537.msg166443;topicseen#msg166443

disclosure

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #563 on: Today at 01:45:22 PM »
It's probably something he installed without knowing it was infected. Didn't someone post proof of mv using a fake guest script a while back?  Another forum I belong to had a problem with viruses inserted in political memes that were hotlinked. I don't think mv did it maliciously but I he is saying it is a false positive so he is being lazy about it instead of figuring it out. I also don't think it was anyone targeting his site and it is probably an infected addon he used.

Walks_At_Night
    Hall Of Famer
    Elluminati

Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #561 on: Today at 01:18:42 PM »
Quote from: 26 horses on Today at 11:34:18 AM
    Those are two credible ones, not good... :-\

BG is making more hit lists and there seems to be an indication of a surprise inside one of the theme scripts.
Might be bullshit.  Might not.  Perhaps some of Bellgab's enemies are smarter than they look.  It would be a delicious irony if that were the case.

Gunner65

I don't think MV gives a shit.