• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:09:30 AM
I wish Y'all would recognize who is pitting Y'all against one another.
Most all of you are good, and intelligent folk.  You, all, contribute good shit to this forum. 
Please, ask yourself, why are you at odds with a particular individual?  Are you "prompted" into battle by someone?
I registered in 2010, but I've been a member since 2008, and I've never seen the quality of this forum go to such depths till April, 2015.
Yes, we all have our own ideals and opinions, but that should 't make us oblivious to the validity of one another.
We can all have differences of opinions, but at the same time recognize the creative genius within each other.
That's the way the Original BellGab used to operate. 
Please, my dear friends, and even those who hate me, consider the options of communicating vs trolling.
Trolling is vitriolic self-indulgence.  Communicating is creative, educating, Fun!
And to those of you who know me, and have been my friends, over these many years, I love ya all. ;) :-*

I never thought I’d say this to you but have fun at Ellgab, Starr. It’s all flowers and kitties and postcards and unicorn poop there. The adults are busy talking here. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2019, 07:19:47 AM
I never thought I’d say this to you but have fun at Ellgab, Starr. It’s all flowers and kitties and postcards and unicorn poop there. The adults are busy talking here. ;)
Still luv ya, Doc, even though we disagree on that premise. ;) :-*

P.S.  There is plenty of poop here too.   Don't pretend there isn't.

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:09:30 AM
I wish Y'all would recognize who is pitting Y'all against one another.
Most all of you are good, and intelligent folk. You, all, contribute good shit to this forum. 
Please, ask yourself, why are you at odds with a particular individual?  Are you "prompted" into battle by someone?
I registered in 2010, but I've been a member since 2008, and I've never seen the quality of this forum go to such depths till April, 2015.
Yes, we all have our own ideals and opinions, but that should 't make us oblivious to the validity of one another.
We can all have differences of opinions, but at the same time recognize the creative genius within each other.
That's the way the Original BellGab used to operate. 
Please, my dear friends, and even those who hate me, consider the options of communicating vs trolling.
Trolling is vitriolic self-indulgence. Communicating is creative, educating, Fun!
And to those of you who know me, and have been my friends, over these many years, I love ya all. ;) :-*

I haven't been a member as long as you have, Starr. I also haven't lived as full a life, or had the experiences you've had. So, while naïve in some ways, I can also say, I really don't think anybody has been prompting me into battle. Everything I post and do here is of my own accord. I hear you on some of the points you made, and consider them. But I also am unsure about some aspects of those assertions.

I only speak for me. And I love you too. But you already knew that.

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:23:18 AM
There is plenty of poop here too. Don't pretend there isn't.

LOL!

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:18:40 AM
Banging is not required.   But bonging is welcome. ;) ;D

It would just be too distracting to be railing you in doggie style while youre giving a speech:

“We can ALL have DIFFerences OF oPINions, but AT THe same TIME reCOGnize the cREative geniUS within each OTHer. [deeper, dps, deeper]”

I dont even want to imagine what oral would be like. We’d have to find that guy who could figure out what Stephen Hawking was gargling before he got his computer voice.

Politics, or hot and sweaty animal sex that would shake the wax from your ears.  One or the other.    Make your chouce.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:23:18 AM
Still luv ya, Doc, even though we disagree on that premise. ;) :-*

P.S.  There is plenty of poop here too.   Don't pretend there isn't.

What I said isn’t out of hatred but really, you already have a safespace where the back and forth banter you call trolling isn’t allowed; a place where people are either to stridently earnest in their ideology or just too stupid to understand jokes anymore. In fact, most of the internet is this way and now you want to change one of the last few places where free speech is allowed to thrive into that?! And all over your jealousy of brig?! Get ahold of yourself, woman! ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2019, 07:30:08 AM
What I said isn’t out of hatred but really, you already have a safespace where the back and forth banter you call trolling isn’t allowed; a place where people are either to stridently earnest in their ideology or just too stupid to understand jokes anymore. In fact, most of the internet is this way and now you want to change one of the last few places where free speech is allowed to thrive into that?! And all over your jealousy of brig?! Get ahold of yourself, woman! ::)

The chick is obviously psychotic and its dishonest of you to extend a paper mache’ hand of redemption to her.

Go back to sucking the penises of random, unwashed strangers at the bus station toilet and let the men take care of the dirty work hereabouts.

Jackstar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 05, 2019, 07:36:57 AM
sucking the penises of random, unwashed strangers at the bus station toilet

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 07:25:41 AM
I haven't been a member as long as you have, Starr. I also haven't lived as full a life, or had the experiences you've had. So, while naïve in some ways, I can also say, I really don't think anybody has been prompting me into battle. Everything I post and do here is of my own accord. I hear you on some of the points you made, and consider them. But I also am unsure about some aspects of those assertions.

I only speak for me. And I love you too.
Understood, and I accept your point of view.  I was a bit emotional, speaking from a BellGab-Family point of view.  I admit, I have a bit of a resentment toward someone who has undermined this forum's stability.
But, I'm a BellGab Olde-Thyme-er (lol).  I like your ideals, Azzerae.  I hope this forum incorporates them.  It would be to it's benefit. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 05, 2019, 07:29:56 AM
Politics, or hot and sweaty animal sex that would shake the wax from your ears.  One or the other.    Make your chouce.
Politics definitely.  Ear sex is way too noisy for me, even with all that wax! ;D

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:40:26 AM
Understood, and I accept your point of view. I was a bit emotional, speaking from a BellGab-Family point of view.

I'm a bit on edge. I only hope that if I get on anybody's bad side, that I'm addressed directly, asked to cut out whatever I did that was wrong, and not just banned - suddenly.

I also miss my friend Metron, terribly, but fully accept that he might've done something dreadfully wrong in order to have been deaded. I just wish I knew what it was that transpired. Is he banned? Did he quit? What?!

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:40:26 AM
I admit, I have a bit of a resentment toward someone who has undermined this forum's stability. But, I'm a BellGab Olde-Thyme-er (lol). I like your ideals, Azzerae. I hope this forum incorporates them. It would be to it's benefit. ;)

Yeah, well, none of us are perfect, and some people get on our nerves, or we get on theirs - for whatever reason. We're all well within our rights to do so. Just, lets not let it consume us.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 07:46:56 AM
I'm a bit on edge. I only hope that if I get on anybody's bad side, that I'm addressed directly, asked to cut out whatever I did that was wrong, and not just banned - suddenly.

I also miss my friend Metron, terribly, but fully accept that he might've done something dreadfully wrong in order to have been deaded. I just wish I knew what it was that transpired. Is he banned? Did he quit? What?!

Yeah, well, none of us are perfect, and some people get on our nerves, or we get on theirs - for whatever reason. We're all well within our rights to do so. Just, lets not let it consume us.
Love your value of alignment.  Thank you for reminding me to bring back my focus.  Sometimes, when negative energy disrupts one's environment, the instinct to defend and protect can go beyond the call.
Yes, I need to remember that I share this "environment."  I'm just one of us who likes making it better, not one who is making it worse.

Dr. MD MD

Simply put, he became obsessed with me; started copying some of my style; started glad-handing himself over accomplishments that had absolutely nothing to do with him (e.g., he says it was he who drove away pud but he was pretty much already gone by the time metron registered here). Then, when I said something he took offence to (That the Bushes are phoney conservative neocons who were actually trying to destroy this country rather than make it better) he decided that was his opportunity to try to take me down by shitting up any thread that I dare to post in. As with most he didn’t like it when I did the same to him. The whole time he just wanted what Starr wants: to make this place into Ellgab, a bastion for safespace Democrats and neocons alike where they can share postcards and the shitty digital “art” of some other safespace headcase.

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 07:57:57 AM
Love your value of alignment. Thank you for reminding me to bring back my focus. Sometimes, when negative energy disrupts one's environment, the instinct to defend and protect can go beyond the call. Yes, I need to remember that I share this "environment." I'm just one of us who likes making it better, not one who is making it worse.

Easier said than done, I guess. I'm consumed by it all more often than not.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2019, 08:00:08 AM
The whole time [Metron] just wanted ... to make this place into Ellgab ...

I fucking hate EllGab. That place is gay.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 05, 2019, 08:00:08 AM
The whole time he just wanted what Starr wants: to make this place into Ellgab . . . .
No, Doc, I don't.   Both forums are different and unique. 

starrmtn001

Have a very good day, everyone. :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 05, 2019, 08:08:23 AM
Both forums are different and unique.

EllGab is shit though. Fuck that place!

VC

Hahaha... did Metron pass this idea on to you?

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 07:46:56 AMI also miss my friend Metron, terribly, but fully accept that he might've done something dreadfully wrong in order to have been deaded. I just wish I knew what it was that transpired. Is he banned? Did he quit? What?!

Metron is a Sock Puppet liar. Meaning, it claimed to use no Sock Puppets, see M's quote in my post yesterday, but admits to being a Sock Puppet at EG.

You're acting cray cray cray "here" when you already know Metron's Sock Puppet at EG. Why not just ask M what happened here? Duh. You miss it "terribly", so you're pleading here for an explanation about Metron is completely fckdup and hollow. Just PM M at EG. Duh.

Do you troll for M now? This is an established Wah! pattern it uses. ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 05, 2019, 07:29:56 AM
It would just be too distracting to be railing you in doggie style while youre giving a speech:

“We can ALL have DIFFerences OF oPINions, but AT THe same TIME reCOGnize the cREative geniUS within each OTHer. [deeper, dps, deeper]”

I dont even want to imagine what oral would be like. We’d have to find that guy who could figure out what Stephen Hawking was gargling before he got his computer voice.

There's actually audio of star moaning....

https://youtu.be/7QDAV1Qf3-k

Second half ... Enjoy.

VC

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 04, 2019, 07:00:13 PM
Anyone who genuinely felt threatened by the yapping micto-lapdog that is Metron is a gigantic pussy who wont survive in the world beyond the keyboard in any case.  Better that they die immediately and free up some room for the rest of us.

Do you post over at EllGab? Do you use any other Sock Puppets here or there?

Just asking for fans of Metron2267 aka 26 Horses at EG. :-X

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 08:13:01 AM
EllGab is shit though. Fuck that place!

You sure are hanging-out all day over there with your boifriend 26 Horses aka Metron2267. Did you have a nice meetup yet? :D

And, you still have No Idea why it doesn't post here anymore? ???

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on February 05, 2019, 04:13:14 PM
You sure are hanging-out all day over there with your boifriend 26 Horses aka Metron2267. Did you have a nice meetup yet? :D

And, you still have No Idea why it doesn't post here anymore? ???

I was under the impression that metron, was actually a woman.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 05, 2019, 01:40:31 PM
Did Metron pass this idea on to you?

No. The last time I was in touch with Metron was when he was online here. I believe I've already told you that, though.

Metron is a Sock Puppet liar. Meaning, it claimed to use no Sock Puppets, see M's quote in my post yesterday, but admits to being a Sock Puppet at EG.

You're acting cray cray cray "here" when you already know Metron's Sock Puppet at EG.

I don't know what a "sock puppet" is. Sorry. I'd ask you to tell me what that is, but I suspect I'll be met with the same sarcasm I encountered in your OP. Its "not your job", and so its "a waste of time".

EllGab is an HIV positive gay orgy. I'd prefer to keep my distance from such complete and utter faggotry, if its all the same to you. Thanks. And ... I don't know if this 26 horses character is Metron. I would need to verify such a thing before reaching out.

Why not just ask M what happened here? Duh. You miss it "terribly", so you're pleading here for an explanation about Metron is completely fckdup and hollow. Just PM M at EG. Duh.

26 horses could very well be some creep trying to sidle up to people and pretend they're Metron for a laugh. I can't just trust that the person behind that account is indeed Metron.

Do you troll for M now? This is an established Wah! pattern it uses. ;)

I don't consider myself a troll, no. And I wouldn't troll anybody on behalf of anybody else ... as I resent those who engage in such cuckholdish faggotry.

I regret to inform you you're reading too far into things that aren't there.

I appreciate you being upfront about your thoughts however.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 05, 2019, 04:18:58 PM
No. The last time I was in touch with Metron was when he was online here. I believe I've already told you that, though.

[...] EllGab is an HIV positive gay orgy. I'd prefer to keep my distance from such complete and utter faggotry, if its all the same to you. [...]

Do you have the same Screen Name/Pic at EG -Azzerae? If true, then you've been hanging-out at EG today for a long time.

26 horses could very well be some creep trying to sidle up to people and pretend they're Metron for a laugh. I can't just trust that the person behind that account is indeed Metron.

Oh, poor, poor, Azzerae, honestly, I can easily explain to you how to know whether 26 Horses is aka Metron2267. Really! Do you need help with how to do this? You did say you "love" him and miss M "terribly" too. IF you're being truthful, then why haven't you already reached-out to M at EG? It's super easy to do. Why not?

VC

I don't know what a "sock puppet" is. Sorry. I'd ask you to tell me what that is, but I suspect I'll be met with the same sarcasm I encountered in your OP. Its "not your job", and so its "a waste of time".

:o ::)