# Ahhh,
# GoodOl'BellGab!
# NevarChange.
# <Nostalgia>

#  CatFigh...
                           # Bitch,Please!

brig                                  Starr

# MOAR!!!
You got yer Cats bass akwards.  Trust me.  I'd rip 'er a new one in Catdom. ;) ;D

Jojo

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 01:54:19 AM
You seem peeved. Guess the old guards no longer "rule the roost".
With all due respect, Azzerae, even if she were a new kid...

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 02:08:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPy_eRrH3bc

"Rule the roost?"  And the video is the supposed to be funny?   What is wrong with you?? :o

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 02, 2019, 10:15:57 PM
You got yer Cats bass akwards.  Trust me.  I'd rip 'er a new one in Catdom. ;) ;D
I could come.  How about two cats 'n a mouse?

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 03, 2019, 03:32:05 AM
"Rule the roost?"  And the video is the supposed to be funny?   What is wrong with you?? :o
This video probably could be reported to YouTube as a violation of its animal cruelty policies, even though it's not too violent.  The fact that people surround the birds leaves each bird with no real way to back down from fighting, so it is abuse and You Tube prohibits animal abuse.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 14 on February 03, 2019, 03:38:10 AM
This video probably could be reported to YouTube as a violation of its animal cruelty policies, even though it's not too violent.  The fact that people surround the birds leaves each bird with no real way to back down from fighting, so it is abuse and You Tube prohibits animal abuse.
You're exactly right.  They have no alternative recourse.  Sound familiar? ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 02:08:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPy_eRrH3bc

Hey, Doc and Metron.

Both of you are probably the two most intelligent and creative minds on "both" forums.
Ya know, if you would quit letting the negative ass-hole energies from both forums keep pushing you two together, like fighting cocks, you could probably join forces and create a new forum or website that many of us would like to check out, or even join.

Hey!  If you two, awesome dudes can do it, so can we. ;) :-*

AZZERAE

This video probably could be reported to YouTube as a violation of its animal cruelty policies, even though it's not too violent. The fact that people surround the birds leaves each bird with no real way to back down from fighting, so it is abuse and You Tube prohibits animal abuse.

While animal cruelty is an awful thing, surely reporting a video in which it occurs is not going to reverse the fact it happened. If a particular account is filled with forced violence between animals, sure, getting that shut down will probably help curb it being enacted.

The only thing is, once some delinquent hurts an animal of any kind, its already too late. But I agree ... harming innocent creatures for anything other than a meal, or torturing them in the process of slaughter is downright sick.

VC

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 03, 2019, 04:30:15 AM

Hey, Doc and Metron.

Both of you are probably the two most intelligent and creative minds on "both" forums.

Maybe they went to the Superbowl together, or are now in Sock Puppet modes at the other forum and/or here, or maybe they're on vacation together w/no Internet, or [as you suggest] "join forces and create a new forum or website that many of us would like to check out, or even join." LOL. :D

I think they'll be back in one form or another. Banishment is probably unenforceable with these two, but, so far, we have a day of rest without their poke your eyes out to read here "eye-candy".

Catsmile

It's seems clear y'all know next to nothing about chickens natural behaviors, much less roosters. Other than the fact chickens come in garishly branded buckets/packages for our insatiable consumption. However, let me put my brightly emblazoned bucket down. Fellate the finger lickin' good off my phalanges, to type a mitigated agreement.

From my point of reference fighting animals for fun and profit is distasteful, and should be stopped. With that said, if you happened to be born into a culture/country where chickens, and the sounds of cock-a-doodle-doo, is a far more common occurrence in life than say; the sounds of indignant keystrokes emanating from the first world. You might feel a little bit differently.

Acquire a passport, visit a shit-hole country, or four. Go beyond the tourist outpost, where friendly exotic people serve you even more exotic food and drink. Step outside your cozy existence. Somewhere nothing in your world has ever required or prepared you to survive. Experience first hand how most of the world lives, on the other side of the tracks. Far past where we the top 3 percenters live our carefully sanitized, and nerfed lives.

Try not to be taken aback by the culture shock you will experience. Then attempt to empathize with the people around you, who exist on less than $5 a day. Looking on the bright side, you won't have to suffer the blight of a Starbucks on every corner. While it may not change your mind or how you think and believe, on any given subject. Maybe it can help temper a simplified bifurcated world view. Which an embarrassment of resources and time seems to almost always instill within peoples thinking, the same can apply to the opposite end of the spectrum also.

Yet some people never surpass the "ugly American / ugly tourist" syndrome, no matter how much they travel. Looking down upon anything that isn't their cultural or economic standards. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt & shot glass, it's the easiest thing to do after all. However I've tried to expand my horizons & learn something beyond my bailiwick, or at least learn something about myself in the process.

Ask Lee about his trips to Morocco, and how the experience has vigorously purged him each visit. Specifically inquire about Lee never missing the opportunity to experience his personal Mecca while in Morocco. The glorious Moroccan Ass Fountains. Which are inverted, they also burn wildly by the forces of nature alone. Lees first hand experiences with the fountains has given him a deeper insight into at least part of the culture. Lee now knows the reason why you always hear someone shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

# True story.   

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 03, 2019, 12:28:26 PM
Maybe they went to the Superbowl together, or are now in Sock Puppet modes at the other forum and/or here, or maybe they're on vacation together w/no Internet, or [as you suggest] "join forces and create a new forum or website that many of us would like to check out, or even join."

And maybe you're a piece of shit who was a right cunt to Metron.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2019, 05:49:32 AM
And maybe you're a piece of shit who was a right cunt to Metron.

Poor Metron2267? ??? S/he actively threatened BG members with violence and doxing on multiple occasions. This was clearly in [or attempting] violation of the BG ToS, imho, at least "in spirit" of crossing the line openly promoting violence and the doxing of BG member's personal information, and Metron2267 openly flaunted getting away with this kind of harassment of BG members here by asking other BG members to PM him to do this too.

There was simply no justifiable reason for Metron2267 to go on an attack binge doing these sorts of ToS violations towards BG members. I would never advocate or attack BG members threatening violence or doxing directed at anyone "here" as a matter of simple decency and principled morality.

What is your stance about doing such abusive actions, threatening violence and doxing, towards other BG members here? Do you agree with Metron2267's abusive methods, and, also, do you want to threaten violence and doxing of other BG members you do not agree with here?

I hope not.

Maybe you should go post your sorrows about Metron2267's sudden disappearance in the tread YOU started titled: The Metron Appreciation Thread ::)

IF Metron2267 "disappeared" here, then s/he will just come back as another sock puppet or screen name s/he already created here. I'm sure your buddy will contact you by PM or email. ;) With you being such close friends maybe you can post on his behalf? :-X

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
What is your stance about doing such abusive actions, threatening violence and doxing, towards other BG members here? Do you agree with Metron2267's abusive methods, and, also, do you want to threaten violence and doxing of other BG members you do not agree with here?

I hope not.

If Metron did that stuff, I don't think I was around at the time.

My stance: I disagree with abuse, threats of violence, doxing, and anything that violates BellGab's Terms of Service.

As for differing opinions, I enjoy those.

I'm sorry ... it seems you were coming from a good place, if that's why you were so vocally against Metron.

Without having proof, I seem to think that Metron having threatened anybody with violence or doxing is a conspiracy that was drummed up, one in which other users jumped on a bandwagon and ran with, believing it without evidence.

VC

Quote from: Azzerae on February 04, 2019, 11:41:10 AM
Without having proof, I seem to think that Metron having threatened anybody with violence or doxing is a conspiracy that was drummed up, one which other users jumped on z bandwagon, believing it without evidence.

There is plenty of direct proof posted by Metron2267 on BG now, read my HW/Vara posts and Metron's replies to me in January, but I'm not here to post evidence to spoon feed you what I know already. It's a waste of time. Why? You "love" Metron and want to post w/him/her here. Did Metron tell you that he was banned here?

I'm not here to stir shit w/you about your buddy, and I have nothing to do with Metron2267's disappearance here. You need to ask MV/Liberace! about it. My guess is it has something to do with someone he constantly posted in tandem with. ;)

Rain

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 12:15:37 PM
Metron2267's disappearance here

Sockpuppet2268 incoming in 3... 2... 1...

AZZERAE

There is plenty of direct proof posted by Metron2267 on BG now, read my HW/Vara posts and Metron's replies to me in January, but I'm not here to post evidence to spoon feed you what I know already. It's a waste of time.

Fair enough, it isn't your job. I'll take a look at those old posts. Thanks.

Why? You "love" Metron and want to post w/him/her here.

LOL! That old line.  ;D Yes, I loved Metron.

Did Metron tell you that he was banned here?

No, I'm not in touch with him ... so I don't see how he could tell me anything.

I'm not here to stir shit w/you about your buddy, and I have nothing to do with Metron2267's disappearance here. You need to ask MV/Liberace! about it. My guess is it has something to do with someone he constantly posted in tandem with. ;)

We'll see what David Paulides has to say. I don't want to bother MV with this kind of nonsense, as he's probably got more important things to do, rather than getting in the weeds with me.

lawnboy

Liberace, please make it stop! First, I have to deal with winning with Trump day after day, then I have deal with my Boston Teams winning year after year.  What can you do to make this stop? I am weary!

[attachment=1,msg1312489]    [attachment=2,msg1312489]

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2019, 12:47:19 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 07:07:53 PM
[attachment=1,msg1310217]

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:03:13 PM
I think it's an overlay for multiple individuals to post through. It changes its style a lot, and that's a more likely explanation than actual schizophrenia. I'm open to being off-target here.

[attachment=1,msg1310182]

I think your first theory [noted in bold text above] about multiple people using this sock puppet is a real possibility too. Interesting, the attention "it" generates. ;)

I still believe it's also someone(s) with ADHD/PTSD based on the often nearing [or over] 100+ daily post count and long daily 8-12 hours doing "it".

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 02, 2019, 04:25:36 PM
I thought you said that *I* was the neediest faggot.

In fact, you use that tired, threadbare line on everyone that you dont like here.

Pick one of us and stick with it, you old queen.

Did I say that about you or was it something you wished I said about you?

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on February 04, 2019, 12:47:19 PM

Thankfully,  the sockpuppet materialized over at Ellgab. I hope the sockpuppet manages to not get banned from there again, and that the move provides much happiness for everyone.

VC

Quote from: brig on February 04, 2019, 06:32:46 PM
Thankfully,  the sockpuppet materialized over at Ellgab. I hope the sockpuppet manages to not get banned from there again, and that the move provides much happiness for everyone.
Azzerae can now exchange posts w/s/he said boifriend "there". Much happiness for them. ;)

It seems there was some IP tracking going on over there too, and you gotta wonder whom was able to get their dirty hands on that information. That can be really dangerous... the kinds of wicked evil that can be done with that information.

Azzerae
Re: Ellgab vs Bellgab
« Reply #198 on: Today at 02:59:26 PM »
Oh and as far as the acid washing of IP addresses goes, I think anyone who's picking up what I've put down knows who the culprits were. So no need to cover your tracks, as it was all blown out in the open long ago ...  I need not expound.

Quote from: Catsmile on February 04, 2019, 05:16:09 AM
It's seems clear y'all know next to nothing about chickens natural behaviors, much less roosters. Other than the fact chickens come in garishly branded buckets/packages for our insatiable consumption. However, let me put my brightly emblazoned bucket down. Fellate the finger lickin' good off my phalanges, to type a mitigated agreement.

From my point of reference fighting animals for fun and profit is distasteful, and should be stopped. With that said, if you happened to be born into a culture/country where chickens, and the sounds of cock-a-doodle-doo, is a far more common occurrence in life than say; the sounds of indignant keystrokes emanating from the first world. You might feel a little bit differently.

Acquire a passport, visit a shit-hole country, or four. Go beyond the tourist outpost, where friendly exotic people serve you even more exotic food and drink. Step outside your cozy existence. Somewhere nothing in your world has ever required or prepared you to survive. Experience first hand how most of the world lives, on the other side of the tracks. Far past where we the top 3 percenters live our carefully sanitized, and nerfed lives.

Try not to be taken aback by the culture shock you will experience. Then attempt to empathize with the people around you, who exist on less than $5 a day. Looking on the bright side, you won't have to suffer the blight of a Starbucks on every corner. While it may not change your mind or how you think and believe, on any given subject. Maybe it can help temper a simplified bifurcated world view. Which an embarrassment of resources and time seems to almost always instill within peoples thinking, the same can apply to the opposite end of the spectrum also.

Yet some people never surpass the "ugly American / ugly tourist" syndrome, no matter how much they travel. Looking down upon anything that isn't their cultural or economic standards. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt & shot glass, it's the easiest thing to do after all. However I've tried to expand my horizons & learn something beyond my bailiwick, or at least learn something about myself in the process.

Ask Lee about his trips to Morocco, and how the experience has vigorously purged him each visit. Specifically inquire about Lee never missing the opportunity to experience his personal Mecca while in Morocco. The glorious Moroccan Ass Fountains. Which are inverted, they also burn wildly by the forces of nature alone. Lees first hand experiences with the fountains has given him a deeper insight into at least part of the culture. Lee now knows the reason why you always hear someone shouting "Allahu Akbar!"

# True story.

I live in the Philippines, as some here already know.  There are moments of actual truth in this post that somehow manage to struggle free from the titanic condensention of the author.

Quote from: VC on February 04, 2019, 11:17:39 AM
Poor Metron2267? ??? S/he actively threatened BG members with violence and doxing on multiple occasions. This was clearly in [or attempting] violation of the BG ToS, imho, at least "in spirit" of crossing the line openly promoting violence and the doxing of BG member's personal information, and Metron2267 openly flaunted getting away with this kind of harassment of BG members here by asking other BG members to PM him to do this too.

There was simply no justifiable reason for Metron2267 to go on an attack binge doing these sorts of ToS violations towards BG members. I would never advocate or attack BG members threatening violence or doxing directed at anyone "here" as a matter of simple decency and principled morality.

I hope not.

Maybe you should go post your sorrows about Metron2267's sudden disappearance in the tread YOU started titled: The Metron Appreciation Thread ::)

IF Metron2267 "disappeared" here, then s/he will just come back as another sock puppet or screen name s/he already created here. I'm sure your buddy will contact you by PM or email. ;) With you being such close friends maybe you can post on his behalf? :-X

Anyone who genuinely felt threatened by the yapping micto-lapdog that is Metron is a gigantic pussy who wont survive in the world beyond the keyboard in any case.  Better that they die immediately and free up some room for the rest of us.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2019, 05:39:40 PM
Did I say that about you or was it something you wished I said about you?

It was something that you said about me, you dried up old glory hole buzzard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 04, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
It was something that you said about me, you dried up old glory hole buzzard.

Well, I must’ve meant it then.  ;)