• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on February 01, 2019, 08:14:31 PM
Can all the threads be combined or just be renamed since they are mostly the same now?  I suggest Bitch Slap Fight During Recess at Elementary School.

You seem peeved. Guess the old guards no longer "rule the roost".

I think its healthy for the site that the members of the MV clique get knocked off their perch and stoned to death.  Alternatively: death by snu snu

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 01:54:19 AM
You seem peeved. Guess the old guards no longer "rule the roost".

He pretty much only posts different versions of that same comment. The thing is I agree for the most part but I’m not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they don’t like what I post. I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back metron would still be shitting up this forum by obsessively feeling the need to respond to every single one, every single time; fearing that this forum will die without his wise leadership and moderation. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think even Falkie was ever this arrogant.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 02:01:15 AM
I’m not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they don’t like what I post. 

Cripes, weren't you and Brig whispering in one another's ears mere moments ago about certain users requiring a "safe space"? Seems as though you're starting to crack. The mask slips!

I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back Metron would still be shitting up this forum...

Whilst you cast aspersions with gay abandon, keep in mind it does take 2 to tango. And need I remind you, that your admission of a fondness for tailgating the individual you claim is "shitting up" threads is a dead giveaway that its all a hollow ploy.

whoozit

It’s amazing what people read into a simple observation.  Suddenly I’m old guard or part of a clique?  Wow! You’ve all made me cry.  :-X :-*

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2019, 04:13:48 AM
It’s amazing what people read into a simple observation.  Suddenly I’m old guard or part of a clique?  Wow! You’ve all made me cry.  :-X :-*

Don't cry whoozit.  You're A-OK in my book.   :)

Lilith

He pretty much only posts different versions of that same comment. The thing is I agree for the most part but I’m not going to to stand down to the bullies and trolls who come after me here because they don’t like what I post. I would love it if there was more going on here like there used to be but even if all the best posters came back metron would still be shitting up this forum by obsessively feeling the need to respond to every single one, every single time; fearing that this forum will die without his wise leadership and moderation. Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think even Falkie was ever this arrogant.

Poor Metron.

It's a full time job trying to control everything and everyone.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 04:28:04 AM
Don't cry whoozit.  You're A-OK in my book.   :)
I was on my roof contemplating the long tumble onto my driveway.  I was afraid that if I jumped i’d survive but be trapped in a badly damaged body.  In pain and unable to communicate with those around me I’d just linger on.  But your kind words have caused me to climb back in my window and now I am spared that fate.  Just this one time I hope you’ll allow me to say, Praise Brig!   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 04:10:42 AM
Cripes, weren't you and Brig whispering in one another's ears mere moments ago about certain users requiring a "safe space"? Seems as though you're starting to crack. The mask slips!

Whilst you cast aspersions with gay abandon, keep in mind it does take 2 to tango. And need I remind you, that your admission of a fondness for tailgating the individual you claim is "shitting up" threads is a dead giveaway that its all a hollow ploy.

Then there's those that keep complaining about it...

Lilith

Quote from: whoozit on February 02, 2019, 04:33:13 AM
I was on my roof contemplating the long tumble onto my driveway.  I was afraid that if I jumped i’d survive but be trapped in a badly damaged body.  In pain and unable to communicate with those around me I’d just linger on.  But your kind words have caused me to climb back in my window and now I am spared that fate.  Just this one time I hope you’ll allow me to say, Praise Brig!   ;)

BellGab is a place where wonderful things can happen!

Praise MV!

AZZERAE

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 04:35:45 AM

Which of your 2 personalities am I being shown here? The hater or the troll?

If you're referring to me as the one who's complaining, I didn't intend to come off that way. I'll readjust my reaction, as that's not how it was meant.

MD sure bitches a great deal about Metron. I've said many a time that MD amuses me (dunno if anyone caught that).

Also, Brig, I don't know you from soap, ma'm. And I try not make it a habit to confront or accost women. As you were, bless you, all the best.

Lilith

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 04:42:44 AM
Which of your 2 personalities am I being shown here? The hater or the troll?

If you're referring to me as the one who's complaining, I didn't intend to come off that way. I'll readjust my reaction, as that's not how it was meant.

MD sure bitches a great deal about Metron. I've said many a time that MD amuses me (dunno if anyone caught that).

Also, Brig, I don't know you from soap, ma'm. And I try not make it a habit to confront or accost women. As you were, bless you, all the best.

No need to adjust anything IMO.  Everybody's different.  Vive la difference!

I was just pointing out a part of the never ending banter, that I felt had not been mentioned in your post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Azzerae on February 02, 2019, 04:10:42 AM

What’s safespace about fighting back, you spineless worm?

Also, whilst really isn’t a word. It’s just something Britfags say. I think you meant while. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 04:35:45 AM

Yep, he’s just riding the coatails of metron’s non-stop faggorty.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 07:08:26 AM
What’s safespace about fighting back, you spineless worm?

What's considered "fighting back" to Triumph the Insult dog?

Also, whilst really isn’t a word. [/quote]

Yes it is:https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whilst

QuoteIt’s just something Britfags say. I think you meant while. ;)

Whilst generally British in usage  it remains yet a viable and valid word. Your provincial dullness is showing through again, dick doctor. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 04:29:12 AM
Poor MetronDr. Md. Md.

FIFY :)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 11:43:48 AM
FIFY :)

How creative!

Hahahahahahaha  <- I laughed like this when I read that.

Metron2267

Just weeding the garden, dearie. :-*

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:00:44 PM
Just weeding the garden, dearie. :-*

I hope they are paying you well.  :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 11:50:55 AM
How creative!

Hahahahahahaha  <- I laughed like this when I read that.

He really is an idiot on a non-stop hissy fit, isn’t he? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on February 02, 2019, 12:02:28 PM
I hope they are paying you well.  :)
Oh I'm strictly pro bono, but I will accept a gratuity! :-*

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:25:55 PM
Oh I'm strictly pro bono, but I will accept a gratuity! :-*

^^^^^^^^^
The neediest faggot on Bellgab.

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 02, 2019, 12:25:55 PM
Oh I'm strictly pro homo, and I will accept a gratuity! :-*

Brought your side business into the light of day

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 02, 2019, 12:32:14 PM
^^^^^^^^^
The neediest faggot on Bellgab.

I thought you said that *I* was the neediest faggot.

In fact, you use that tired, threadbare line on everyone that you dont like here.

Pick one of us and stick with it, you old queen.

starrmtn001

Poor Metron.

LOL!  That's funny, coming from you. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

Catsmile

Poor Metron.

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 02, 2019, 07:20:49 PM
LOL!  That's funny, coming from you. ;)   ;D ;D ;D

# Ahhh,
# GoodOl'BellGab!
# NevarChange.
# <Nostalgia>

#  CatFigh...
                           # Bitch,Please!

brig                                  Starr

# MOAR!!!