• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
Fair point, I tend not to walk away from a fight, any fight. Obviously the dick doctor has built off that with the intended results. And please don't think he had no program loaded when he began this crap. Do you know now WHY we have an Ellgab????

Your libitarded politics aside (and I can do that briefly) this is a fair analysis. I shall do my best to ignore the sputtering insult factory going forward. No hard promises,  as you can see the attempts of Gd and later myself to quarantine the skirmish in the leghumper thread predictably failed.

The Doc wants to implode Bellgab - obviously. :-\

I think that’s what you’re doing with you perpetual hissy fit here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 03:49:57 PM
What is sad is the number we've lost from here to the safer confines of Bart's Ellgab zoo. I guess we're going to pick up Ksm since his banning, but thatt's a shitty way to have to draw talent back. :'(

That’s where you belong too.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 31, 2019, 07:36:34 PM
Personally, I think there is a point where it should be curbed when it is nothing but pure insults. If something besides insults is being transmitted back and forth, then not. That's how I feel, but I don't run the place, obviously. I don't like it, but it's not so objectionable that it would make me quit the site.

People who "quit" forums, and announce they're quitting, and make a thing of it ... I do not understand. Why don't they just leave? Why explain to strangers that you're about to ghost?

Nothing untoward, but YOU certainly get down in the mud with a number of the piggy's that frequent this sty. In fact, you're one of the main culprits of the anus-centric frat boy put down culture ... so forgive me if I'm taken aback by your supposed distaste for the exhibitions of such behaviour.

I think you're funny. But I've told you that before now. I just know most find the kind of things I find funny repulsive (FTMP).

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 05:02:57 AM
People who "quit" forums, and announce they're quitting, and make a thing of it ... I do not understand. Why don't they just leave? Why explain to strangers that you're about to ghost?

Nothing untoward, but YOU certainly get down in the mud with a number of the piggy's that frequent this sty. In fact, you're one of the main culprits of the anus-centric frat boy put down culture ... so forgive me if I'm taken aback by your supposed distaste for the exhibitions of such behaviour.

I think you're funny. I've told you that. I just know most find the kind of things I find funny repulsive (FTMP).

I find you intelligent, creative, and profoundly unique.  ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 01, 2019, 05:07:51 AM

Aw, thanks. I love you Starr. And I hope you're taking care of yourself, my friend.  :)

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
I shall do my best to ignore the sputtering insult factory going forward.

Bonne chance.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 05:11:40 AM
Aw, thanks. I love you Starr. And I hope you're taking care of yourself, my friend.  :)
Doin' me best. ;)

Say.  Would you please tell me about your current avatar.  The artwork is beautiful.  I recognize the character (Divinity), but I can't remember the name.  Krishna?   Sucks getting old, lol. :-[ ;D

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 05:02:57 AM

I don't read my own posts.

I don't have distaste for the content; I find it tedious.  Scroll, scroll scroll past a wall of repetitive insults.  If there is content, I read it.  I have a high tolerance for scatalogical content.

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 01, 2019, 05:07:51 AM

I like her posts too.  Would bang.

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on February 01, 2019, 05:19:41 AM
Would you please tell me about your current avatar. The artwork is beautiful. I recognize the character (Divinity), but I can't remember the name. Krishna?

Krishna indeed! Although not particularly religious, I have read almost all holy books, as it were. I grew up in a place where many of my friends were Indian folks, Hindu, Tamil, a few Muslim. Raised Christian, I've always been curious about different faiths, and kind've think they are all a human expression of the need for a God. Over the years, I developed an interest in the Eastern faiths, purely from a standpoint of it differing from the perspectives of my own upbringing, its historical significance, as well as an admiration for the artwork included in these sacred texts.

One day I used this avatar, and found it matched nicely against the colour scheme of the forum theme (the orange, the blues). I used others, but then a friend urged me to use this one again ... so I did. And it became "me"!

8)

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 01, 2019, 05:20:06 AM
I have a high tolerance for scatalogical content.

Me too. Maybe a liking for it ... makes me chuckle ... especially MD's stuff.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 08:39:08 PM
I think that’s what I'm doing with my perpetual hissy fit here.
Indeed. :(

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 01, 2019, 05:21:42 AM
I like her posts too.  Would bang.
She promised me and the dick doctor first. Take a ticket. 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on February 01, 2019, 05:32:05 AM
Krishna indeed! Although not particularly religious, I have read almost all holy books, as it were. I grew up in a place where many of my friends were Indian folks, Hindu, Tamil, a few Muslim. Raised Christian, I've always been curious about different faiths, and kind've think they are all a human expression of the need for a God. Over the years, I developed an interest in the Eastern faiths, purely from a standpoint of it differing from the perspectives of my own upbringing, its historical significance, as well as an admiration for the artwork included in these sacred texts.

One day I used this avatar, and found it matched nicely against the colour scheme of the forum theme (the orange, the blues). I used others, but then a friend urged me to use this one again ... so I did. And it became "me"!

8)

It IS you, though the Koil avatar had its own reflectance of your inner self, just sayin'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwya55-u9AU

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 03:49:57 PM
What is sad is the number we've lost from here to the safer confines of Bart's Ellgab zoo. I guess we're going to pick up Ksm since his banning, but thatt's a shitty way to have to draw talent back. :'(

was he a canadian?

we need a second wall.

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:39:16 AM
Epic fail. :D

Sigh.  So you never learned the language of the cheese-eating surrender monkeys?  In person, it seems like a series of primative barks and grunts.  But in written form, you can utilize google translate.  Ask somebody younger to help you.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 01, 2019, 07:49:57 PM
Sigh.  So you never learned the language
No. It was an epic fail to try and ignore the dick doctor...do keep up... :-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:58:04 PM

You’re an epic fail in general...at everything.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 07:59:08 PM
You’re an epic fail in general...at everything.
I wuv U 2 snuggle bunny! 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 08:00:55 PM
I wuv U 2 snuggle bunny! 8)

Pure faggotry...and AGAIN with your compensatory emoticon.

whoozit

Can all the threads be combined or just be renamed since they are mostly the same now?  I suggest Bitch Slap Fight During Recess at Elementary School. 

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:39:48 AM
She promised me and the dick doctor first. Take a ticket. 8)

You, a bottle of hand lotion, and a gym sock believe this.  Happy spanking.

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 07:58:04 PM

Ay, kaya pala.  Well, take solice in knowing that behaviour approved by our Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ the almighty is it's own reward.  Particularly if there are witnesses and you can use it to aggrandize yourself.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on February 01, 2019, 08:51:29 PM
Ay, kaya pala.  Well, take solice in knowing that behaviour approved by our Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ the almighty is it's own reward.  Particularly if there are witnesses and you can use it to aggrandize yourself.
Sorry, I'm not Mormon. :-\

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on February 01, 2019, 08:14:31 PM
Can all the threads be combined or just be renamed since they are mostly the same now?  I suggest Bitch Slap Fight During Recess at Elementary School.

Maybe a forum name change also?

# ScrollGab.duh
# ScrollScrollScroll.zzz
# MetronGab.ocd
# ShitPostHere.com
# JoblessGab.gov ...cheese
# 3JoblessGuysCircleJerkingAllDay.oof
# Love2HearYourselfType.mee
# ThankLogitech4HyperScrollWheels.wiz
# GetRidOf1Falkie3MoarReplaceHim.arg
# Signal2NoiseRatioReallyLow.doh
# UrineMarkEveryThreadYours.sad
# FantasticUnreadableForum.fuu
# KeyboardTourettes.tic
# WhatGoatseDoesWithHisHandsWhenNotPosing4Pics.gap
# 2Guys1Thread.xxx
# ...

# Pray4Goatse!
# Thoughts&Prayers4Goatse
# RIP White Crow Hoodies 4 Sale In Store Nao

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:08:56 PM
Sorry, I'm not Mormon. :-\

Yes, he’s a moron, not a mormon. The confusion is understandable.

Lilith

Quote from: Catsmile on February 01, 2019, 11:10:02 PM
Maybe a forum name change also?

# ScrollGab.duh
# ScrollScrollScroll.zzz
# MetronGab.ocd
# ShitPostHere.com
# JoblessGab.gov ...cheese
# 3JoblessGuysCircleJerkingAllDay.oof
# Love2HearYourselfType.mee
# ThankLogitech4HyperscrollWheels.wiz
# GetRidOf1Falkie3MoarReplaceHim.arg
# Signal2NoiseRatioReallyLow.doh
# UrineMarkEveryThreadYours.sad
# FantasticUnreadableForum.fuu
# KeyboardTourettes.tic
# 2Guys1Thread.xxx
# ...

My vote goes to

# MetronGab.ocd

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:10:53 PM
Pleased you hung in there to be my real time pwn - can we do days instead?

---yawn---

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 01, 2019, 11:10:53 PM

moron2267?   :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on February 01, 2019, 11:14:49 PM
Pleased you hung in there to be my real time pwn - can we do days instead?

---yawn---