• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Jojo

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 27, 2019, 04:48:40 AM
The two most terrifying words in doggy world. :o
Veterinarians should administer hormone reducers for a few months to bring male dogs down gradually so that neutering the mature ones is not as traumatic.  Always neuter your pets young before they know what they are missing. 

They shouldn't say "fixed" after neutering.  They should say "broken".

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on January 27, 2019, 06:28:45 PM
Veterinarians should administer hormone reducers for a few months to bring male dogs down gradually so that neutering the mature ones is not as traumatic.  Always neuter your pets young before they know what they are missing. 

They shouldn't say "fixed" after neutering.  They should say "broken".

AZZERAE

Hooded villains. Perplexing.

Queen

Liberace  When are u going to interview karen jackson?  That would be a hoot🤟

Lilith

Quote from: Queen on January 30, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

I'll second that, and will add Carl to the request.  I don't think anyone has interviewed Carl yet.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 30, 2019, 10:42:37 AM
I'll second that, and will add Carl to the request.  I don't think anyone has interviewed Carl yet.

Nor I wager will they ever do so. By what metric would Art's half brother subject his and his wife's privacy to this sort of shitstorm?

You want someone with an Art-grade ego, someone who says a giant FU to the world as a daily ablution.

In short you want KN6Z - one Glen Thurman. I promise you, everything Art, from his and becky Zed's eponymous field trip to meet Art and Romona to all things said on 80 meters - Glen is the MAN!

You can thank me later. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 12:28:19 PM
Nor I wager will they ever do so. By what metric would Art's half brother subject his and his wife's privacy to this sort of shitstorm?

You want someone with an Art-grade ego, someone who says a giant FU to the world as a daily ablution.

In short you want KN6Z - one Glen Thurman. I promise you, everything Art, from his and becky Zed's eponymous field trip to meet Art and Romona to all things said on 80 meters - Glen is the MAN!

You can thank me later. 8)

Much later.  ;D

Quote from: Jackstar on January 27, 2019, 06:31:29 PM

The usual conspiracy retard horseshit.  Omits Muslim countries entirely, of course, because it's an anti-Semitic eyeball stab.  From a study published by the NCBI in 2016:

"Conclusions

The present study provides the most accurate estimate to date of MC prevalence in each country and territory in the world. We estimate that 37â€"39 % of men globally are circumcised. Considering the health benefits of MC, these data may help guide efforts aimed at the use of voluntary, safe medical MC in disease prevention programs in various countries."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4772313/

This one from the WHO in 2007:

"Male  circumcision  has  been  carried  out  for  many
thousands of years, and is likely to be the most com-
mon surgical procedure globally, with an estimated
30%  of  men  circumcised.  Promotion  of  male  cir-
cumcision for medical benefit has always been con-
troversial,  largely  due  to  the  lack  of  evidence  for  a
strong protective effect of male circumcision against
common  diseases.  However,  there  is  now  conclu-
sive  evidence  that  male  circumcision  significantly
reduces risk of HIV infection in men. "

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/43749/9789241596169_eng.pdf;jsessionid=98B91DD6E464CD47F35EA75D0976BB06?sequence=1

Always remember: CONSPIRACY RETARDS LIE

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 12:28:19 PM

In short you want GEORGE FUCKIN SENDA

Fixed it for you, petunia.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 30, 2019, 07:17:39 PM
Fixed it for you, petunia.

Funny. But you really do want to hear Glen Thurman interviewed...trust me. 8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 08:37:25 PM
Funny. But you really do want to hear Glen Thurman interviewed...trust me. 8)

Yeah, come on! Buy into me too metron’s consensus-building. He’s just like you, he can relate and he really, really cares. :D

Metron2267

Better chase him off like you did Paladin. Quick, call him FBI... ::) ::) ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 30, 2019, 08:42:02 PM
Better chase him off like you did Paladin. Quick, call him FBI... ::) ::) ::)

Only faggots like you and your kind get “chased off.” ::)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Queen on January 30, 2019, 10:27:24 AM

I hadn't really thought about it.  Who knows.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 30, 2019, 09:04:42 PM
Only faggots like you and your kind get “chased off.” ::)
Sounds like classic control freak "moderator" action to me...hypocrite... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Liberace! on January 31, 2019, 01:54:05 AM
I hadn't really thought about it.  Who knows.
Would you consider trying to book Glen Thurman? The wealth of background he and Becky Zed have with Art would be a totally insightful and fresh trove of background dating back to when Ramona was still alive. 8)

AZZERAE

Just thought I'd leak this nonsense here, for all in sundry, to see what goes on, behind the locked threads of Knock-off Gab:

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 01:54:29 PM
Just thought I'd leak this nonsense here, for all in sundry, to see what goes on, behind the locked threads of Knock-off Gab:

Interesting...very interesting...and why of all people is Mikey (username) indicted? Huh. That guy just seems to get an inordinate amount of incoming, always.

I'm still letting the question hang in mid-air regarding where the dick doctor went when when he was bounced from Ellgab and Bellgab was on hiatus. There's a certain architecture to this which hasn't been fully vetted yet.

And when the dick doctor raises charges of "moderation" we go back and briefly look at his own head count:

Weiner in Hand (quit)
Tootsie Wootsie (banned)
21st Century Man (quit)
Paladin (quit)
Kidnostad (almost gone)
Gd5150 (under attack)
Nucky Nolan (under attack)
Azzerae (under attack)
Myself (under attack)
Jackstar (attacked and praised)
Ace of Clubs (left in a huff)

...feel free to add in those others he washed out of here and back over to Ellgab... :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 02:04:35 PM
Interesting...very interesting...and why of all people is Mikey (username) indicted? Huh. That guy just seems to get an inordinate amount of incoming, always.

I'm still letting the question hang in mid-air regarding where the dick doctor went when when he was bounced from Ellgab and Bellgab was on hiatus. There's a certain architecture to this which hasn't been fully vetted yet.

And when the dick doctor raises charges of "moderation" we go back and briefly look at his own head count:

Weiner in Hand (quit)
Tootsie Wootsie (banned)
21st Century Man (quit)
Paladin (quit)
Kidnostad (almost gone)
Gd5150 (under attack)
Azzerae (under attack)
Myself (under attack)

...feel free to add in those others he washed out of here and back over to Ellgab... :-X

I guess they don't have a sense of humor  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 31, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Heh. ;D

I bet if he handed them some gummy dicks as a parting gift they'd understand... ::)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 31, 2019, 02:04:35 PM

Weiner in Hand (quit)
Tootsie Wootsie (banned)
21st Century Man (quit)
Paladin (quit)
Kidnostad (almost gone)
Gd5150 (under attack)
Azzerae (under attack)
Myself (under attack)

Myke's indictment stems from folks' misunderstanding his sense a humour, I skeem.

The bad doctor probably just continued his life as normal when BG was down - presumably shlepping to his crummy desk job in an old jelopy by day, and consuming TV dinners with his ugly old lady by night.

I had no idea 21st Century Man quit! How, pray tell, did that occur?

As for me being under attack, that one note fool and his incessant cussing in our general direction doesn't phase me in the least.

Perhaps it does worry me - come to think of it - that the poor bastard really is off his rocker and may noosen his way into the big sleep.

I'm surprised Weiner quit though. He always seemed nice. Quitting over the continued use of an epithet however is a tad dramatic imho.

Metron2267

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 02:56:56 PM
Myke's indictment stems from folks' misunderstanding his sense a humour, I skeem.

100% agree - spend any time at all listening to or interacting with the guy and you find a really down to earth friendly chap.

QuoteThe bad doctor probably just continued his life as normal when BG was down - presumably shlepping to his crummy desk job in an old jelopy by day, and consuming TV dinners with his ugly old lady by night.

I had no idea 21st Century Man quit! How, pray tell, did that occur?

The dick doctor went after him:

QuoteQuote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 07:33:31 PM
That’s just your fantasy. You should just tell your wife that you want to experiement now. ;)

Nah, I'm happy enough as things are. Hearing Dave coo my name every once in a while on the show is enough for me.  You're just jealous that you don't get the same recognition. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
Embracing a cuck psuedo-Bellgab that endorsed censorship, dicktator style moderation and a Chinese style rating system and then turning your back on Bellgab. That’s what did it for me, anyway.

Sigh.  I like Dave Schrader.  If you pay attention to my posts over there, you notice most of the comments happen during his show. He's kind enough to ask questions that I put out there on that forum. I have disagreements with Bart but it is his board and he can handle it how he likes.  I'm generally not posting much anywhere right now. I've probably posted more here today than I have anywhere else the last two weeks.  I'm not into the turf war that some people are trying to stir up.

Don't take it so personally.  Anyway, my best wishes to you and others on here for the holiday season.

And he showed his usual class but since Christmas, just a couple of posts. Maybe he's active more on Ellgab.

QuoteAs for me being under attack, that one note fool and his incessant cussing in our general direction doesn't phase me in the least.

Perhaps it does worry me - come to think of it - that the poor bastard really is off his rocker and may noosen his way into the big sleep.

I'm surprised Weiner quit though. He always seemed nice. Quitting over the continued use of an epithet however is a tad dramatic imho.

I really think he found the whole political purity test thing childish, but also he took real pride in the threads he started and curated and felt that having them shat upon was needless disrespect. As it stands we're lucky to have Rix Gins and his two still perking along. :)

Rain

Honestly, That is saddening.

Metron2267

What is sad is the number we've lost from here to the safer confines of Bart's Ellgab zoo. I guess we're going to pick up Ksm since his banning, but thatt's a shitty way to have to draw talent back. :'(

Quote from: Azzerae on January 31, 2019, 01:54:29 PM

It's a matter of perspective.  If you enjoy scrolling through endless sniping between these two choad huffers in every thread, then it's nonsense.  If you find it tedious, perhaps not.

Personally, I think there is a point where it should be curbed when it is nothing but pure insults.  If something besides insults is being transmitted back and forth, then not.  That's how I feel, but I don't run the place, obviously.  I don't like it, but it's not so objectionable that it would make me quit the site.

Metron2267

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on January 31, 2019, 07:36:34 PM
It's a matter of perspective.  If you enjoy scrolling through endless sniping between these two choad huffers in every thread, then it's nonsense.  If you find it tedious, perhaps not.

Fair point, I tend not to walk away from a fight, any fight. Obviously the dick doctor has built off that with the intended results. And please don't think he had no program loaded when he began this crap. Do you know now WHY we have an Ellgab????

QuotePersonally, I think there is a point where it should be curbed when it is nothing but pure insults.  If something besides insults is being transmitted back and forth, then not.  That's how I feel, but I don't run the place, obviously.  I don't like it, but it's not so objectionable that it would make me quit the site.

Your libitarded politics aside (and I can do that briefly) this is a fair analysis. I shall do my best to ignore the sputtering insult factory going forward. No hard promises,  as you can see the attempts of Gd and later myself to quarantine the skirmish in the leghumper thread predictably failed.

The Doc wants to implode Bellgab - obviously. :-\

Dr. MD MD

Neither does metron. He lacks the requisite intelligence.  ;)