• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151211 - Brendon Tarpley - Time Traveler

Started by FLLFlash, December 11, 2015, 11:07:20 PM

Rix Gins

Listen closely to the guest's voice.  I think we gotta distant cousin ah' that there Keith Laney fella' on the air.

ZomZom

Quote from: jjsmooth on December 11, 2015, 11:16:53 PM
And already this guy's story is busted... Archeonet... fumble fumble... yeah digitial... umm ahh ummm...
Unlistenable. The big story is Art quitting and everyone's reaction to it. Keep it real and go to open lines.

zmbabwe

I don't think this guy is really a time traveler from the next century.  He talks like a man from the present.

Juicy80

What studio do you think she is broadcasting from.......

GravitySucks

Quote from: ZomZom on December 11, 2015, 11:20:21 PM
Unlistenable. The big story is Art quitting and everyone's reaction to it. Keep it real and go to open lines.
Unreadable <click>

SnapT

Quote from: zmbabwe on December 11, 2015, 11:21:07 PM
I don't think this guy is really a time traveler from the next century.  He talks like a man from the present.

He talks like a man from 1986.

trostol

Quote from: Zenman on December 11, 2015, 11:21:05 PM
Hi starr. Red sounds pretty good so far.  :)

lol you are like the most upbeat and easily contented guy i have ever spoke with lol

Reading 4Chan, I'm fairly confident that DMRN will be dead within a week.

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on December 11, 2015, 11:19:40 PM
I'm confused (not unusual). Two threads tonight?
Hey TigerLily.  Good call in The Bell Philes.

Is there another show thread?

FLLFlash

Hi all.

I almost opened this as a "wake" thread before I figured out we had a show tonight. It's much better this way.

I offer each and every one of you a hug and look forward to continuing these discussions - hopefully around Heather's show.

MV may want to move future threads to a different area so stay tuned.

------------

Other the other hand if you are trolling in here tonight, get a life and piss off. Your ill wishes aren't appreciated.

Weirdoradio

You realize that that may be physically impossible, right?
As much as I'd want open lines she may not have the technical set-up to take calls live.

trostol

Quote from: Weirdoradio on December 11, 2015, 11:23:39 PM
You realize that that may be physically impossible, right?
As much as I'd want open lines she may not have the technical set-up to take calls live.

thats a good pint...point even

Robert

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 11, 2015, 11:16:29 PMI spoke with Heather just before airtime. She is not happy about how this is... and so is doing an excellent job sounding relaxed and good to go. Exactly six months ago today she and I were in Art's studio, he showing us all the doings and what nots of the captain's chair. Who the hell knew?
Are you saying she's doing this from his QTH?  She's physically there?  To possibly get shot?  She did mention Art's daughter as if she were physically present.

If Art's hired Heather as his fall guy, that greatly lowers my opinion of his decision.

Juan Cena

Quote from: SnapT on December 11, 2015, 11:21:56 PM
He talks like a man from 1986.

Considering we're talking about an alleged Texas A&M Aggie here, that would actually make sense.

Weirdoradio

Maybe Art is off to go talk to his estranged kids.

There's a lot of anger in Art Bell fandom tonight.  Tonight would probably not be a good night for open lines.

Ugh, so tired of the time travel phony guests. Heather is in a weird place, having this fall in her lap today, but open lines with bewildered Art Bell fans just hearing the news probably wouldn't have been a good idea either. I don't envy her position here and wish her well.

zeebo

I love Heather and hope this works out somehow ... but right now I think I need an emergency gabcast instead.

Zenman

Quote from: trostol on December 11, 2015, 11:22:11 PM
lol you are like the most upbeat and easily contented guy i have ever spoke with lol

Thank you.   :D

ShayP

Quote from: Rix Gins on December 11, 2015, 11:20:05 PM
Listen closely to the guest's voice.  I think we gotta distant cousin ah' that there Keith Laney fella' on the air.

Yeah, this guy isn't masturbating and field dressing deer like his brother Keith.  Then again...this guy IS A TIME TRAVELER, soooo it may be Laney's great X5 grandson.    ;)

*lipsmack* MMMKAY *lipsmack*

SAID NO TIME TRAVELER EVER.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on December 11, 2015, 11:23:28 PM
Reading 4Chan, I'm fairly confident that DMRN will be dead within a week.

Predictably, they're in full meltdown and blaming Bellgab of course.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on December 11, 2015, 11:21:05 PM
Hi starr. Red sounds pretty good so far.  :)
Yes, she does.  And she's asking the hard questions.