• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

bateman

wr250

this popup is seriously random and stupid.

Taaroa

Quote from: b🎱man on June 28, 2017, 04:43:06 PM
These are still a thing, apparently.

A Japanese bank worker with an Argentinian ".gob" email address claiming to be processing something for what sounds like a Russian name. Doesn't even bother suggesting that you'd get some kind of reward for helping.  ::)

At least they used the name of a real bank and what looks like a Japanese phone number (+81 is their country calling code). Can only imagine ringing it and hearing a heavily accented African or Indian pretending to be Japanese.

aldousburbank

Foxes on roxes in yard. Soft as a look you lend me so hard. Your racoon eyes and your lemur like tail. My smile delivers what my words might fail.

Do you see how I feel that I need you too? You're not neighbor to me I'm neighbor to you. Your pups watch me easy with nearly no care. You with your whiskers sense what's right in the air.

You climb onto rocks you sit under trees. Am I watching you or are you observing me? How did you know that it would be fine? You raising your young where I'm raising mine.

You are the ones that by dark stay out of sight. But here in the day you cavort in the light. Foxes before me and foxes unseen. I call you my friends and think you know what I mean

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 30, 2017, 06:56:35 PM
Foxes on roxes in yard. Soft as a look you lend me so hard. Your racoon eyes and your lemur like tail. My smile delivers what my words might fail.

Do you see how I feel that I need you too? You're not neighbor to me I'm neighbor to you. Your pups watch me easy with nearly no care. You with your whiskers sense what's right in the air.

You climb onto rocks you sit under trees. Am I watching you or are you observing me? How did you know that it would be fine? You raising your young where I'm raising mine.

You are the ones that by dark stay out of sight. But here in the day you cavort in the light. Foxes before me and foxes unseen. I call you my friends and think you know what I mean
You saw and was in close proximity of litter before, as I recall. Wonder if genetic memory in those former pups that are now having some of their own make it so they accept you? Also, ignoring the Castaneda type of speculations, I imagine your dog(s) weren't around (if you have some?) But young animals are often more curious than adults.

ps: Happy Canada Day to our friends in the Great White North. No idea what the holiday is abooot, except, I guess to celebrate your country and maybe some drunken renditions of Oh, Canada over some Molson (Molson ICE for that extra 'kick'.)

Juan

I see that Martha Stewart's cooking show is sponsored by Al Jazeera and Qatar Airlines. She's cooking what she called Arabian Gulf food. I guess the rumors that she converted to Islam in prison are true.

Norm

I'm so sorry. Really, would you like a glazed donut? I made too many.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on July 02, 2017, 06:30:34 PM
I see that Martha Stewart's cooking show is sponsored by Al Jazeera and Qatar Airlines. She's cooking what she called Arabian Gulf food. I guess the rumors that she converted to Islam in prison are true.

She must've been one's bitch.  ;)

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2017, 06:36:21 PM
She must've been one's bitch.  ;)
She must have been missing her gold vibrator.

peace
Hog

Taaroa

They should try it again.

QuoteWhat was more intriguing at that particular Australian Open was that the two siblings had something of an inflated understanding of their abilities, developed from their being fresh-faced, and still in need of a few life lessons learned. So they marched themselves into the men’s ATP office to announce rather confidently they were ready to beat any tour player ranked around the Top 200 if someone wanted to take the challenge.

It just so happened that Karsten Braasch of Germany, once a top-40 player, but at the time ranked 203rd, was in ear shot. He thought it would be fun so stepped up to say he’d be happy to take them on.

The date was set and the day arrived. Braasch played a warmup round of golf in the morning, then came to Melbourne Park. The threesome went out to a back court where each sister would have a one-set shot at Braasch. Word had spread around the grounds that the event wsa taking place, which caused tournament officials to restrict admittance to the area to only those with badges.

Braasch would smoke cigarettes and sip beer during the changeovers, and to be honest no longer looked the part of a fit professional athlete. It made no matter. Braasch led 5-0 over Serena before winning the set 6-1, and then posted a 6-2 set victory over Venus.

It was all in good fun, but 19 years later, and a record six Australian Open titles later, Williams, laughingly, insisted recall of the event was not in her memory bank.
“I forgot about that, actually,” she said, smiling, on Saturday. “Gosh, I don’t remember that at all. Gosh, that was forever ago. I don’t remember what year it was.
“I have a terrible memory,” she added, still smiling.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/tennis/aus/2017/01/21/serena-williams-nicole-gibbs-australian-open/96876832/

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on July 04, 2017, 10:50:10 AM
You're welcome....

"London Bridge is down": Secret code words that will be used when the Queen dies.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/london-bridge-down-secret-code-10037445

*When the Queen dies a highly detailed plan of how the nation will be told and what happens in the next days and hours will swing into action.

It includes a special codeword for the Queen and a detailed plan with everything from her undertakers name to the number of pall bearers and the length of gunfire salute in her honour.
Her last hours are likely to be overseen by her senior doctor, gastroenterologist Professor Huw Thomas, who will control access to her room and help decide what information should be made public.
According to a report when she dies it will be Sir Christopher Geidt, the Queen’s private secretary, who will spread the news, first contacting the prime minister.

The Queen will be known by the codeword “London Bridge" and civil servants will say “London Bridge is down” on secure lines.*

'London Bridge is down': the secret plan for the days after the Queen’s death
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/16/what-happens-when-queen-elizabeth-dies-london-bridge

Norm

The Doomsday Clock has moved even closer to midnight. The world is moments away from total annihilation, Satan is pleased...

Jackstar

Quote from: Norm on July 04, 2017, 01:21:05 PM
moments away from total annihilation, Satan is pleased

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

whoozit

I'm not sure if I'm bothered more by The One or The One's stalker. 

CozyRozie

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

maybe if you stop fucking members Mothers things might be more intelligent here, ..you douchebag >:(

Quote from: Jackstar on July 06, 2017, 05:21:44 PM
http://www.moontracks.com/venus_ingress.html

Fuck your mother. Venus is transiting continually. Dumbass stands.

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 05:42:53 PM
....that's when you becoming a massive piece of shit!!! 8)

luicfer6G6

Quote from: th'ONE on July 06, 2017, 11:14:08 PM
maybe if you stop fucking my Mother things might be more intelligent here, ..you douchebag >:(

CozyRozie

Quote from: JesusThing01 on July 06, 2017, 11:25:22 PM

so you changed from, lucifer bell to this JesusThing01 now, ...very lame

Norm

A deeply religious man praying to his Amazon Kindle.

i'm thinking dining room wall. it will accent the ceiling's industrial light fixtures. que pensez-vous?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on July 07, 2017, 04:19:01 PM
i'm thinking dining room wall. it will accent the ceiling's industrial light fixtures. que pensez-vous?

Cool! I love neon and vaginas.  :D