• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Zimbabwe coup?

Started by albrecht, November 14, 2017, 02:58:00 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 16, 2017, 12:34:17 PM
Here's another photo of things you can never have backing you up Kidnostad. :)

Give me your address. There is a Marine that I want you to meet! She'll take good care of ya! ;)

Plenty of Americans with us too!

They're all in your mind, faggot.  :D

Swishypants

Not Clint "Sawman" Sawyer of Benghazi notoriety? Yeah. :)

Dr. MD MD

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2017, 12:41:31 PM
Yep.  :)

Clint is online. Show him the thread. :)  I'll PM him my credentials no problem. He will know me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 16, 2017, 12:42:15 PM
Clint is online. Show him the thread. :)

Be my guest and show it to your bum buddy, faggot.  :D

Swishypants

Keith Schiller. We protect Trump!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 16, 2017, 12:45:24 PM
Keith Schiller. We protect Trump!

You're a stupid fraudulent faggot!  :D

Swishypants

AFRICAN MERCS!  ;D  PMC's/MERC's it don't matter what you call us, so long as you call RICH, POWERFUL, & UNTOUCHABLE!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on November 16, 2017, 12:46:54 PM
AFRICAN MERCS!  ;D  PMC's/MERC's it don't matter what you call us, so long as you call RICH, POWERFUL, & UNTOUCHABLE!

faggot ::)

Swishypants

https://youtu.be/IJjL4sT9J_0?t=4m5s

DOWN - "EYES OF THE SOUTH" (Official)

Where's Uhura? ;)

"IT'S A SAUSAGE OF PRIDE!!!"

"A particular kind of White Boy we thought was extinct!"

Swishypants

For a decade +1, I ground my axe razor sharp for this thread! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Payback is a BITCH!!!  ;D ;D ;D :o :P 8)

https://youtu.be/5aoHSucjIGM

VICTORY!

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 16, 2017, 01:54:35 PM
The choice of queers!  ;)

How many cases do you have in your extra fridge?

Swishypants

Speaking of...I still have 18 of these in mine. Perhaps a Steak Dinner this Saturday night, with several of them in tow!

Thanks Albrecht!

I nominate Berock Obama as Zimbabwe's next president for life

Added bonus:  adding Michael to the lineup would really give their rugby team a shot in the arm

Gd5150

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 16, 2017, 04:17:10 PM
I nominate Berock Obama as Zimbabwe's next president for life

:( not bad. Having a Nobel Prize winner as Commander in Chief would be quite a feat for Zimbabwe. And he’s already got plenty of experience photoshopping birth certificates getting around the citizenship requirement so the Zimbabwanese Citizenship requirement for president won’t be an issue. Let’s hope Kenya is ok with it.

Swishypants

The deals are done. The war is over. We won.

https://youtu.be/DHq6YiOwkGE

Call us racists and underestimate us again! LMFAO! Daddy's home!

albrecht

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on November 16, 2017, 04:18:01 PM
Added bonus:  adding Michael to the lineup would really give their rugby team a shot in the arm
He really would! I think it would be a great place for the Obamas to retire. Barak's always fancied the corrupt African style of politics (remember when campaigned for his "cousin" Odinga) and Mike would really be a boon for Sables and get their rugby into the big leagues.

Swishypants

I WANT THOSE PUSSIES WET, STACKED, AND SPREAD GIRLS! I'll get to ya' when I get to ya'!

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 16, 2017, 05:02:41 PM
:( not bad. Having a Nobel Prize winner as Commander in Chief would be quite a feat for Zimbabwe. And he’s already got plenty of experience photoshopping birth certificates getting around the citizenship requirement so the Zimbabwanese Citizenship requirement for president won’t be an issue. Let’s hope Kenya is ok with it.

That's one of the advantages of a dictatorship, there are no rules that apply to the regime.

I think if would be a great career move for him and his supporters - how many people have the privilege of succeeding a mentor and role model?

Quote from: albrecht on November 16, 2017, 05:13:05 PM
He really would! I think it would be a great place for the Obamas to retire. Barak's always fancied the corrupt African style of politics (remember when campaigned for his "cousin" Odinga)...

I assumed he never stopped.  Odinga is still causing trouble - trying to divide the country along any fault lines he can find, ignoring the Constitution, lies and corruption, manipulating the media.  Sound familiar?  He either learned his lessons very well, or his fellow tribe member is still calling the shots.  It's just that Obama knows better than to show up there in his grass skirt and lion hunting outfit now.

By the way, is it racist to say Odinga?   I know it's his name, but it makes him sound ''brown'' and primitive.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Swishypants on November 16, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

When I was in South Africa in the early 80s, we drank a beer called "Castle".  I'm not a beer drink, but really liked it.  Looked for it in the US, but could never find it at any of the beer importers.

Swishypants

Castle was discontinued. I know a guy who brews it though. PMC's love it. Special just for them.

Yankeedogboy

Quote from: Swishypants on November 17, 2017, 08:46:57 AM
Castle was discontinued. I know a guy who brews it though. PMC's love it. Special just for them.
castle sucks
Quote from: Swishypants on November 17, 2017, 08:46:57 AM