• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Sports Kneelers

Started by Zenman, September 24, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 01:06:26 AM
You seemed to be angry and you voted for Trump, so you're a much bigger hypocrite and phony than I am.

Sleazebag Pence wouldn't have any class even if it bit him on his pinky.

I also don't know who Pud is.

Sure you don't.  Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.   If you are going to act like a piece of a shit then expect people to treat you like shit.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 01:08:59 AM
Sure you don't.  Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.   If you are going to act like a piece of a shit then expect people to treat you like shit.

I'm not good at remembering names.

You may not be angry, but you were clearly triggered.  Putting up a political cartoon you don't like is 'acting like a piece of shit'?  You're extremely hypersensitive.

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 01:07:11 AM
https://youtu.be/FDtKA1FAek4

Git that Cannuck fuck 21st! :)

ROTFL!  I think I seriously misjudged you in the past.  I'm going to let you finish him off.  I don't feel like going through an endless back and forth with him.  I just wanted to call him out for being a little prick.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 01:10:28 AM
I'm not good at remembering names.

You may not be angry, but you were clearly triggered.  Putting up a political cartoon you don't like is 'acting like a piece of shit'?  You're extremely hypersensitive.

You posted something that if the shoe was on the other foot would be offensive to you.  I may not think too highly of the Donald sometimes but Pence is a good man.  You showed poor taste but then I should expect that. 

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 01:13:16 AM
ROTFL!  I think I seriously misjudged you in the past.  I'm going to let you finish him off.  I don't feel like going through an endless back and forth with him.  I just wanted to call him out for being a little prick.

He's a Canadian. What more can I do to make his life miserable? :)

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 01:16:28 AM
You posted something that if the shoe was on the other foot would be offensive to you.  I may not think too highly of the Donald sometimes but Pence is a good   terrible man.  You showed poor taste but then I should expect that.

I only get offended/annoyed when somebody questions my integrity.  If Donald Trump (or some other other person in a position of power) had done something like that (which he has) I might get offended, but when it's from some random person on some random forum, I couldn't care less.  I challenge you to prove otherwise.

As to Pence, I FIFY.

Of course, anybody who voted for Mr Grab 'em by the pussy, really has no place to question anybody else's taste.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 01:23:55 AM
I only get offended/annoyed when somebody questions my integrity.  If Donald Trump (or some other other person in a position of power) had done something like that (which he has) I might get offended, but when it's from some random person on some random forum, I couldn't care less.  I challenge you to prove otherwise.

As to Pence, I FIFY.

AND HE IS STILL, a Canadian ladies and gentlemen! :)

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 01:24:38 AM
AND HE IS STILL, a Canadian ladies and gentlemen! :)

I can't help it if I'm lucky.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 01:23:55 AM
I only get offended/annoyed when somebody questions my integrity.  If Donald Trump (or some other other person in a position of power) had done something like that (which he has) I might get offended, but when it's from some random person on some random forum, I couldn't care less.  I challenge you to prove otherwise.

As to Pence, I FIFY.

Of course, anybody who voted for Mr Grab 'em by the pussy, really has no place to question anybody else's taste.

You're not worth the time, hypocrite.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 01:26:24 AM
I can't help it if I'm lucky.

Relatively lucky. You're not in prison, but only because of the snow. You will get raped by a Bear eventually. One that drives a Zamboni and smells of Poutine.

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 11, 2017, 01:28:21 AM
You're not worth the time, hypocrite.

Or in other words: "I can't.  I made a claim that I can't back up."  Hypocrite and liar.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 11, 2017, 01:29:11 AM
Relatively lucky. You're not in prison, but only because of the snow. You will get raped by a Bear eventually. One that drives a Zamboni and smells of Poutine.

I'd like to see that actually.

Swishypants

Look at this cluster-fuck!

Swishypants

Canadian Rape-er Bears.

Dr. MD MD

They're really desperate these days. I made a joke earlier today and another autist saw it as his opportunity to start an argument with me. I had to tell him to pull his head out of his ass before I could tell him to go fuck himself.  :D

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 02:30:45 AM
https://twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561

It's impossible to take this seriously once one notices that he's bouncing around in the same parking garage that Mike took out Trevor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6kAKj8R9o

Gd5150

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 02:30:45 AM
https://twitter.com/BET/status/917918947017666561

An outstanding illustration of ignorance, from the side who acquires its “knowledge” from comedians. Thanks for sharing.

QuoteIf you think rap music is real you shouldn’t be listening to it, nor should you be driving, voting, reading Slate, or doing much else besides enjoying the remainder of your time in elementary school. -

- Slate

Kidnostad3

Goodell caves. Trump wins. I can go back to watching selected games and NFL Red Zone again.  When will leftists finally realize that they are out of touch with America.  MAGA.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-caves-trump-fury-kneeling-article-1.3554998

Juan

It’s good to see that David Brock still has money to waste.

Jackstar

Quote from: Zetaspeak on October 10, 2017, 09:56:23 PM
If you have a problem with it you should have a problem with or without kneeling.

I do. Professional spectator sports are complete shit--especially baseball.

Ask around. I've made my position well-known, at times.

That said, I still don't see the kneeling as disrespectful to anyone other than the mouth-breathing dipshits who take professional spectator sports seriously.

Obvious jingoist propaganda is obvious.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
... That said, I still don't see the kneeling as disrespectful to anyone other than the mouth-breathing dipshits...

This is different from flag burning how?

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 11, 2017, 10:01:09 AM
I do. Professional spectator sports are complete shit--especially baseball.

Baseball is he ONLY sport worth going to see you whore!

Fixed.

Up All Night

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 11, 2017, 12:48:23 AM

I'd block you if that was possible. You're not worth following!

Quote from: Juan on October 11, 2017, 09:19:45 AM
It’s good to see that David Brock still has money to waste.

LOL