• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Amy On The Radio

Started by JesusJuice, April 20, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 11, 2018, 11:13:28 PM
Get well soon Amy, mai THICC libtard lesbian waifu! (♥ω♥*)

You'll teach her the err of her ways. That's part of the draw for you. ;)

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 10:48:21 PM
I put that graphic together not Amy...

I like the top one where she has a goatee

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 11, 2018, 11:41:07 PM
I like the top one where she has a goatee

It's just her hair on the right side of her head. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2018, 12:00:17 AM
He really said that?

That and more. He was like a jukebox of stupidity. ;D

Zenman

Quote from: albrecht on April 11, 2018, 05:37:53 PM
Agree on all points. All "radio" hosts, and especially guests, should have websites that look at minimum mid-90s free hotdog designed and hosted by geocities. More attention will given if one uses a black ground and bright white text with lots of bright, flashing links on margins. Bonus if links are dead or advertise "prepper" equipment or healing/UFO conferences that have already taken place and links to other shows with hosts even crazier than you and marginal "networks."

ps: what was the excuse this time?

Lol. I think the scrolling marquee was the defining element.

Zenman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 11:10:07 PM
Thanks, it means a lot. Things happen and sometimes you just can't control them.

You're a good man, PG. I commend you for tolerating this God-forsaken place as long as you have. Hope you get the new network site up and running well. I think it'll do Amy some good to be with her own kind for a while (the robots). Looking forward to the next AOTR (whenever it might be).

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zenman on April 12, 2018, 01:00:58 AM
You're a good man, PG. I commend you for tolerating this God-forsaken place as long as you have. Hope you get the new network site up and running well. I think it'll do Amy some good to be with her own kind for a while (the robots). Looking forward to the next AOTR (whenever it might be).

Whachew talkin 'bout, Willis?! You're one of us too! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39Bnk6VU53Y

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
I'm actually working on a new network site and I did tweet about the show being delayed

https://twitter.com/DeepTalkRadio/status/983507528863633408

She got invited to be a judge at a world robotics championship in Houston NEXT week. She was going to do the show but I asked her to hold off till after it was over so a week wouldn't be missed after a coming back. So blame me if you want to blame someone. I can take it.

ha.  What a tease.  She doesn't put out (shows).

paladin1991

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
What I haven't said on here because bellgab be bellgab is Amy was working through health issues and that's why she has been off for a long period. You can believe it or not but it's the truth. She hated being off and it was never a scheme to rip anyone off. But people will think what they will and again bellgab be bellgab and I can take it and I still love you evil bastards.

No.  You don't.  Because you won't let Amy put out.

WOTR

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 11, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
What I haven't said on here because bellgab be bellgab is Amy was working through health issues and that's why she has been off for a long period. You can believe it or not but it's the truth. She hated being off and it was never a scheme to rip anyone off. But people will think what they will and again bellgab be bellgab and I can take it and I still love you evil bastards.

You know we love you, PG.  And I still hope to one day hear Amy on the radio (or internet.)  However, as you pointed out, Bellgab be bellgab... and I be a bellgabber.  So, I have to continue to have a little fun.  I wish her the best- I hope her health problems are not serious / she heals quick.  But in the mean time, I am going to predict that the next show is missed due to a meteorite or an earthworm infestation.  ;)

Quote from: Zenman on April 09, 2018, 11:06:39 PM
So, what will her excuse be this week? I predict something to do with robots (it's about the only thing left).
You really ought to have called into one of the new years prediction shows...  :)

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on April 12, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
You know we love you, PG.  And I still hope to one day hear Amy on the radio (or internet.)  However, as you pointed out, Bellgab be bellgab... and I be a bellgabber.  So, I have to continue to have a little fun.  I wish her the best- I hope her health problems are not serious / she heals quick.  But in the mean time, I am going to predict that the next show is missed due to a meteorite or an earthworm infestation.  ;)
You really ought to have called into one of the new years prediction shows...  :)

I think we already did meteorite, but earthworm infestation is good.

Lord Grantham

As far as excuses go, ROBOTS is pretty good.

Zenman

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 12, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

I dare say, the best one yet.

albrecht

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 12, 2018, 06:22:15 AM
That is a possibility. Her Roomba's AI went haywire, maybe hacked by those nefarious Russians who are committing skulduggery everywhere, and she is trapped on her couch lest it attacks her.

weeberwubber

I checked in 4 places for the show or news of the show. I looked at amyontheradio.com which seemed logical. Not seeing anything there, I saw two Twitter accounts, HauntedSkeptic and Amytalklive, the 2nd of which seemed like a more appropriate name for a radio talk show so I checked there. Didn't see anything and checked thisisamyontheradio on Facebook to no avail. Then I checked deeptalkradio.com and saw the banner that said Amy was live at 9pm. Then it was evident that it was not going to happen and I admit to being a bit exasperated and posted the "she sounds like Bateman" stuff. I guess the 5th place, being the deeptalkradio twitter, would have been the ticket but I didn't know that existed until I saw it posted here. Oh well. Letting you know in case you're wondering about a possible path to info a listener might take after googling "Amy on the Radio"

PrairieGhost

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 12, 2018, 05:30:00 PM
I checked in 4 places for the show or news of the show. I looked at amyontheradio.com which seemed logical. Not seeing anything there, I saw two Twitter accounts, HauntedSkeptic and Amytalklive, the 2nd of which seemed like a more appropriate name for a radio talk show so I checked there. Didn't see anything and checked thisisamyontheradio on Facebook to no avail. Then I checked deeptalkradio.com and saw the banner that said Amy was live at 9pm. Then it was evident that it was not going to happen and I admit to being a bit exasperated and posted the "she sounds like Bateman" stuff. I guess the 5th place, being the deeptalkradio twitter, would have been the ticket but I didn't know that existed until I saw it posted here. Oh well. Letting you know in case you're wondering about a possible path to info a listener might take after googling "Amy on the Radio"

I'm sorry, I should of put it out there in all places and there is no excuse. I've been busy working on the new site design that will be way better for the listeners and at the same time taking care of my father, which has been down. Things are looking up though and I'm excited for the new site. I'm always open to opinions.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on April 12, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
I'm sorry, I should of put it out there in all places and there is no excuse. I've been busy working on the new site design that will be way better for the listeners and at the same time taking care of my father, which has been down. Things are looking up though and I'm excited for the new site. I'm always open to opinions.

Hang in there P. Ghost!  Hopefully you'll have Amy back semi-regularly and then maybe you can coax Bateman back with some new episodes.

weeberwubber

Good luck to your dad and to you with the new site. It would be good to get it's search ranking at the top of the list! As someone who couldn't remember how to listen as I haven't been around in a while, I Googled "Amy on the Radio" and followed the links down. Getting a site worked on and up in the search results will do good things! Good luck.

Is this the week for Amy's return?   

Also - what the hell am I listening to on Deep Talk right now?   Like three dudes talking about movies at a ball game................

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 25, 2018, 06:18:08 PM
Is this the week for Amy's return?   

Also - what the hell am I listening to on Deep Talk right now?   Like three dudes talking about movies at a ball game................

PrairieGhost told me sometime in May.

This doing a podcast with a ballgame going on in the background is not a good idea.   

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 25, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
This doing a podcast with a ballgame going on in the background is not a good idea.

Hater!

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 25, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
I like it. Wouldn't it be weird to be at a ballgame and the guy next to you is not looking at the game, not scoring the game, not swilling beer, etc but has some transmitter and is talking UFO or conspiracies for some internet "radio" show live?

Quote from: albrecht on April 25, 2018, 06:33:01 PM
I like it. Wouldn't it be weird to be at a ballgame and the guy next to you is not looking at the game, not scoring the game, not swilling beer, etc but has some transmitter and is talking UFO or conspiracies for some internet "radio" show live?

Well maybe if it was Jimmy Church and when he was yuking it up with his Morning Zoo shtick, he ended up taking a foul ball off his noodle.    That I might like.

when was Amy's last live broadcast?

Christ - did I just type that out?   I really am a hater