• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What ever happened to "Harlot the Witch" (Patsy)?

Started by anthony.papillion, November 25, 2016, 06:44:48 PM

I  just relistened to a show I first heard live in 97 (I think) with a woman who called herself a "satanic witch" named Patsy (Harlot the Witch). Does anyone know what ever became of her? Do we know anything about her further than what we heard on her one radio appearance on C2CAM?

Juan

One of the all time great guests.  I'll let you find her.

pyewacket

I remember those old shows and she did lay it on thick- didn't she? When I heard her the first time, I was spooked by her malevolence. After I learned more about witches and pagans and talked with many from different traditions, I felt that she was a fake- a good one, but still a fake. I'm not trying to tell anyone else what to think of her, but when I listen to those old shows now- they make me laugh. If I had to guess, I'd say she was from a church that put on 'hell house' shows to promote their beliefs that witches are evil. Art was the perfect host for it, too.

I've met a few 'nasty' witches and they would never disclose their actions so publicly. What witch is going to call herself 'Harlot'? I'm not trying to put anyone down for liking her character, but that is what I believe she was.

I hope someone knows more about her. It would be interesting to hear about it.