• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
You must be too then because you're doing the same thing.  :D

Yes, people ran away from your country because it's too autocratic for just about everyone else in the world but you assholes who still believe in monarchy.  ::) ;D

I'd happily call in to a show and discuss your shortcomings with you. But you're a pussy. Typing on a keyboard is all you can do, and you're not even any good at that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
I'd happily call in to a show and discuss your shortcomings with you. But you're a pussy. Typing on a keyboard is all you can do, and you're not even any good at that.

Once again, that's all you're doing too, idiot. ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

SV and I have both been on podcasts, what about you and us two? I promise I'll be gentle with you, I can't vouch for SV though.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Say you'll go on the next GabCast? I'd even stay up just to knock you round the ring.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
SV and I have both been on podcasts, what about you and us two? I promise I'll be gentle with you, I can't vouch for SV though.

So? People still think you're communist assholes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 10:50:43 AM
Say you'll go on the next GabCast? I'd even stay up just to knock you round the ring.

I'll listen to it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
So? People still think you're communist assholes.

Which peoples? Name names. We'll make sure they're rounded up and sent to a Siberian gulag.

Gd5150

SV and I have both been on podcasts

SO powerfully persuasive it needs to be posted twice.

SV and I have both been on podcasts

With resumes curriculum vitae like that, it’s a wonder anyone has the audacity to post on the same 3 member message board as you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:01:46 AM
Which peoples? Name names. We'll make sure they're rounded up and sent to a Siberian gulag.

Who do you think you are?! This isn't a HUAC hearing, asshole. If it was you'd be the one ridiing a rail out of here.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 26, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

With resumes curriculum vitae like that, it’s a wonder anyone has the audacity to post on the same 3 member message board as you.

Hey It's Greg, hi Greg. Did the other bitch tip you off to get on and cover his back?  :o

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:05:04 AM

Hey It's Greg, hi Greg. Did the other bitch tip you off to get on and cover his back?  :o

His hallucinations are getting worse now. :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
Who do you think you are?! This isn't a HUAC hearing, asshole. If it was you'd be the one ridiing a rail out of here.  :D

You said: "People still think you're communist assholes."

Did you miss the sarcasm when I said name names? You did didn't you? You went full 'over your head'..Never go full over your head.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
You said: "People still think you're communist assholes."

Did you miss the sarcasm when I said name names? You did didn't you? You went full 'over your head'..Never go full over your head.

I can't miss what isn't there. Maybe work on that one a bit. Maybe more than a bit. ;)

SredniVashtar

Yorkie's stalker is back, I see.

ItsOver

Yeah, but how many tombstones have they designed?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ItsOver on April 26, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
Yeah, but how many tombstones have they designed?

I used to use EasySign and Adobe Illustrator, does that count?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I used to use EasySign and Adobe Illustrator, does that count?

Of course not! :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 11:14:27 AM
Of course not! :D

You don't even know what they are, so how can you judge?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
You don't even know what they are, so how can you judge?

You're an idiot. What more do I need to know about this situation?! :D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 08:30:22 AM
The filth that attacked those three girls have all been sent down for the rest of their lives...Your point? You really shouldn't click YT videos and think they're a font of wisdom. Do you think the crims were employed by the government?
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537
Home Office under fire over 'lost' paedophile dossier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26353160

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 11:46:19 AM
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28125537
Home Office under fire over 'lost' paedophile dossier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-26353160

Oh that's it then... Bang to rights...I think you'll find like all bureaucracies they have millions of reports, dossiers and memos that have got destroyed. The BBC even taped over their only copy of the fucking Moon landings. Patrick Moore was not happy about that. Not happy at all.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
Oh that's it then... Bang to rights...I think you'll find like all bureaucracies they have millions of reports, dossiers and memos that have got destroyed. The BBC even taped over their only copy of the fucking Moon landings. Patrick Moore was not happy about that. Not happy at all.
I think a similar thing happened at NASA and lots of times at studios. Back when storage was expensive or people thought things weren't worth preserving...but MOON LANDING?  :o How could someone think, ok throw those away or tape over them? By the way remember when one of the moon rocks we gave Holland turned out to be petrified wood or something?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201175
Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry

ps: recall the allegations and wild times of Neil Hamilton? Best "Louis Theroux meets" episode ever. So bizarre and hilarious. I guess he is still holds some office? Classic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on April 26, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
I think a similar thing happened at NASA and lots of times at studios. Back when storage was expensive or people thought things weren't worth preserving...but MOON LANDING?  :o How could someone think, ok throw those away or tape over them? By the way remember when one of the moon rocks we gave Holland turned out to be petrified wood or something?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33201175
Ex-MP Harvey Proctor questioned in child abuse inquiry

ps: recall the allegations and wild times of Neil Hamilton? Best "Louis Theroux meets" episode ever. So bizarre and hilarious. I guess he is still holds some office? Classic.

The first time Patrick Moore mentioned that on Sky at Night I thought he was joking..He quickly moved on as it clearly irked him..Sky at Night was always broadcast live so he couldn't dwell on it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
Oh the irony...One of the more threadbare of the conspiracy theorists cites #19 of the 'How to spot a conspiracy theorist' handbook. Ellipses are for flower delivery boys, deal with it bitch. And say who killed JFK and Elvis Presley.

Hmmm...How did I know he was going to respond with his hackneyed delivery boy retort...AGAIN?! Must be because:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 28, 2018, 09:18:32 PM
Hmmm...How did I know he was going to respond with his hackneyed delivery boy retort...AGAIN?! Must be because I stalk him..  :-\

:-\

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 09:16:24 PM
threadbare [...] deal with it bitch

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/entertainment/allison-mack-sex-trafficking/index.html

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
devote all your waking hours into getting a case to take to a top law firm. And see if they can present it to the relevant DA and get things moving. Yeah?

https://www.fulcrumnews.com/blog/2018/3/29/nxivm-the-sex-slave-cult-linked-to-the-clintons

You pick some weird causes to champion, Guv'nah.