• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

After Midnight with Anthony

Started by AC400KICK, February 25, 2019, 10:23:41 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
I hope Anthony didn't lose his password again.

I tattooed my password on my arm so i can never loose it

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 05:47:20 AM
Anybody can go to hell. That’s exactly where I AM going myself. And yes she does have balls. Brass ones. She would go to hell, I’d follow and stay there, and she’d come back completely unscathed. Without a scratch on her.
You don't know where your soul is going, whether to Hell or not.  Because you don't know how long you will live & what personal growth will occur b4 you die.  It is never too late to repent, as long as you are alive.  There is not a sin out there Jesus wouldn't forgive.  I used to know someone who thought he was going to Hell because he read the Satanic Bible (as if Anton Levey were really Satanic, lol.)  What a stupid understanding.  No one goes to Hell for reading a book, posting trash, etc... 

A lot of Christians don't believe in eternal Hell.  There is a Biblical basis for believing that Hell is only endured long enough to pay for sins, and then the soul is merely destroyed, deprived of eternal life.  So, you might not go anywhere at all in the end.  There just wouldn't be any you.

As far as "anybody can go to hell", have you had your IQ checked?  Because if you believe in Hell, then you know Jesus is our Redeemer, and you know that the redeemed do not go to Hell.  Jesus did it for us.  God had to literally die in order to manage our sinfulness in such a way that we can nonetheless spend eternity with Him.

ANYONE can choose to spend eternity in Heaven.  Who knows, maybe even after the thousand years, Satan himself might come to his senses.

Jojo

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 29, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
From air force to bear force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLUoM5oNS0
Thank you for the intro to Bearforce1.  That is actually kind of funny, in a "sacremilitary" way.  Never knew gays wore hoodies, but whatever you like, ha ha.  Northern Europeans have spoofy senses of humor.  This is like the BeeGees on steroids...

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:35:47 AM
And I will have you prosecuted for harming animals and working in an abortion clinic for 7 years. Something you say was an “honorable profession”. We are all going to have to answer to God someday. I already have. She won’t be easy on you Heidi. And no, I never stopped at motels or threatened anybody with anything but my Love for them. Come back to Reality.
Usually, I would say the clinics aren't "abortion clinics", they are "clinics which also perform abortions".  Clinic FIRST.  Abortionist SECOND.  In most places.  Women rely on some of those clinics for ordinary and routine things such as being checked for cervical cancer, being fitted for birth control, getting prescriptions for birth control, and probably nutritional and medical care while pregnant.

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 08:33:04 AM
I will have this entire message board shut down. Again.
You are insinuating it was "shut down".  Uh, do tell??  That's not what I heard.

Taco Bell

Quote from: brig on May 01, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
I hope Anthony didn't lose his password again.

Set it to LITCITY and forget it

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 06:13:10 AM
Whatever Heidi. You’re going to say and do whatever you’re going to say and do. Nice try by trying to sabotage my attempt at getting into the Air Force and seeing certain things this whole community is all about with my own eyes. I know you called the Harlem Recruiter and I know you were probably going to have me hospitalized if you were able to. Nice try but no cigar. FAIL.

You did it with Heather and you tried it with me. I’m the wrong one. I am active in The Movement. Do you get it now?
Don't be ridiculous.  Approximately 8,675 people have viewed your criminally-minded posts.  And you think SHE is the one who called.  Wow.  Personally, you are lucky 8,000 of us didn't call.  If your posts were impersonations, in some states like TX, that's a crime.  So, you could call the local police and start a case.  Surely you aren't the first, so there must be procedures for clearing up something like that.  Have you talked to the moderator about the impersonation?  Do you think a total stranger is impersonating you, or someone here impersonating you?

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 06:13:10 AM
...Nice try by trying to sabotage my attempt at getting into the Air Force...
You mean sabotage your attempt to illegally obtain nuclear codes for nefarious purposes.  Unless that was an impersonation?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: 14 on May 01, 2019, 10:48:31 PM
You mean sabotage your attempt to illegally obtain nuclear codes for nefarious purposes.  Unless that was an impersonation?

Someone has to clean up California i say let Anthony do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJE8hHXJ338

Jojo

Quote from: 14 on May 01, 2019, 10:45:55 PM
Don't be ridiculous.  Approximately 8,675 people have viewed your criminally-minded posts.  And you think SHE is the one who called.  Wow.  Personally, you are lucky 8,000 of us didn't call.
Uh, 8,675 people
AND, in addition to that online stat, here are some potential viewers who aren't necessary included in the count:
MODERATORS
THE NSA
SEARCH ENGINES' SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS' SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATORS
WI-FI ADMINISTRATORS
ONLINE SEX OFFENDER BAITERS/CATCHERS
AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO ELSE
YOUR LADY?
YOUR PARENTS?
HACKERS?
RUSSIANS?
ALIENS?
COVERT PROGRAM ADMINISTRATORS?
HACKERS FROM "THE MOVEMENT" YOU CITE?

Many of whom are probably mandatory reporters...

Sure, it was our little DynaHoHum.

Jojo

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 01, 2019, 11:03:09 PM
Someone has to clean up California i say let Anthony do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJE8hHXJ338
Your lasts few posts have been so funny.

Jojo

Quote from: pate on May 01, 2019, 11:14:42 PM
We don't need no

Tell me again - a word seems to be missing so which way are you looking at this?
You mean "We don't need no" moderators?  I'd hope we wouldn't need them.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 29, 2019, 06:33:19 PM
I was listening to a few of Heather’s couple last shows. If she comes back on the air I will listen every night and call in as much as possible. I would follow that woman all the way to hell.
No fixing stupid.

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 05:33:37 AM
Why? Because she has balls? Does that insult you?
I thought the tranny idea had been discounted long ago.

paladin1991

Quote from: Pizzapunch on April 30, 2019, 09:05:18 AM
Maybe you should lighten up a bit, and just get laid. It might help you feel better all this sexual repression can't be good for ya.  Please don't shut down the gabs, that would be a sad day.
Anthony can't get laid.  He can't even sneak up on his own hand.

Jojo

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2019, 12:34:35 AM
No fixing stupid.
You might have to get in line.  Jedi's staked a claim...

Jojo

Quote from: AC400KICK on April 30, 2019, 05:33:37 AM
Why? Because she has balls? Does that insult you?
He doesn't get it.

I think it's kind of insulting to suggest that a female performer is on a highway to Hell.  Just doesn't sound very flattering.  Not something she'd want to see.

hanhepi wi

BellGab. We're vaguely lovable.
*I will have this entire message board shut down  :-X

10 10 20

[attachment=1]

Sugaree

HES DONE IT BEFORE AND HELL DO IT AGAIN

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 14 on May 01, 2019, 11:19:48 PM
Tell me again - a word seems to be missing so which way are you looking at this?
You mean "We don't need no" moderators?  I'd hope we wouldn't need them.

Only you need one because your posts are shit.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2019, 10:08:32 AM

You're too kind.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 02, 2019, 10:08:32 AM

henlo police? yes, id like to report an internet murder...

[attachment=1]