• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Juan

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 19, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
Started to listen, but WTF?  She can't speak a complete sentence?
Plus the audio is horrible. Don’t stand next to hard reflecting surfaces.

Taaroa

What a terrible article all around:

The NRA says the media loves covering mass shootings, but trust me we don't
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-23/no-the-media-doesnt-love-covering-mass-shootings/9477998

Asuka Langley

OY VEY!

Four (((men))) and (((woman))) appear in court accused of laundering £19million from sale of fake prescription drugs bought in Europe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418127/Gang-accused-selling-fake-prescription-drugs.html#ixzz57xxuE0Ig

(((hand rubbing intensifies)))

THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418127/Gang-accused-selling-fake-prescription-drugs.html

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2018, 06:09:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Hua3HlvFY

Hitler level censorship would involve shutting down Infowars where Alex could not even broadcast.  With that said,  I'm with him in his fight against the Google/Youtube monster.  It is time for a good alternative to those platforms.

Listen to this great interview with a mother who's daughter took her life after being on SSRI's. The SSRI that her daughter too was never approved by the FDA for children. This is an interesting listen. I had it on in the background while working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJgdwDTFy4Q

albrecht

Ha! Clintonista McAuliffe's former electric car company is bankrupt.
http://www.roanoke.com/business/news/greentech-the-electric-car-company-once-led-by-mcauliffe-files/article_8c164fbf-3bd7-56f3-8b0f-b1307ea356ad.html

" who have called GreenTech a "scam perpetrated by savvy and politically connected operatives and businessmen" to exploit Chinese immigrants hoping to come to America.The bankruptcy filing cites a $7.5 million judgment won by 12 investors and says several similar suits are pending.
According to its bankruptcy filing, GreenTech raised $141.5 million from investors between 2009 and 2013 as part of the EB-5 visa program, which offered immigrant investors permanent residency."

vipjon

Why have i not found this thread sooner! Randomness is my jam!

TigerLily

Perfectly sane ...

NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa. â€" Worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles drank holy wine and exchanged wedding vows in a commitment ceremony at a Pennsylvania church.

The event Wednesday at the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary led a nearby school to cancel classes.

The Rev. Sean Moon leads the church. He said in a prayer that God gave people the right to bear arms. Moon is the son of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah who founded the Unification Church, often described as a cult.

The sanctuary believes the AR-15 symbolizes the "rod of iron" in the book of Revelation, and encouraged couples to bring the weapons to the ceremony. An AR-15 was used in the Florida high school massacre.

Several protesters held signs outside the church, including one calling the group an "armed cult."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 28, 2018, 02:16:24 PM
Perfectly sane ...

NEWFOUNDLAND, Pa. â€" Worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles drank holy wine and exchanged wedding vows in a commitment ceremony at a Pennsylvania church.

The event Wednesday at the World Peace and Unification Sanctuary led a nearby school to cancel classes.

The Rev. Sean Moon leads the church. He said in a prayer that God gave people the right to bear arms. Moon is the son of the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah who founded the Unification Church, often described as a cult.

The sanctuary believes the AR-15 symbolizes the "rod of iron" in the book of Revelation, and encouraged couples to bring the weapons to the ceremony. An AR-15 was used in the Florida high school massacre.

Several protesters held signs outside the church, including one calling the group an "armed cult."

You're a hero. Go disarm them.

vipjon

Perfectly sane ...

Well thats the church i would be goin to! Noone is gonna think twice of shootin that place up. We would shoot right back! God Bless America and Donald Trump (my hero) <3

TigerLily

Quote from: vipjon on February 28, 2018, 02:24:06 PM
Well thats the church i would be goin to! Noone is gonna think twice of shootin that place up. We would shoot right back! God Bless America and Donald Trump (my hero) <3

Nice touch with the tiara. But I shudder to imagine the wedding night

albrecht

Perfectly sane ...

Son of Sun Myung Moon? Is that claim verified? How would be running a small church in Pennsylvania when his dad had a global "church," and media empire, industrial concerns, Foundations, resort and restaurant chains with global reach? I guess he was "son number 16?" and so didn't inherit much?

vipjon

Quote from: albrecht on February 28, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
Son of Sun Myung Moon? Is that claim verified? How would be running a small church in Pennsylvania when his dad had a global "church," and media empire, industrial concerns, Foundations, resort and restaurant chains with global reach? I guess he was "son number 16?" and so didn't inherit much?

Oh this whole thing is serious? I thought she just made that up LOL did i miss a link or a source? TigerLily where did this story come from?

Uncle Duke

Perfectly sane ...

In pictures: US gun-blessing ceremony - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43231638

The BBC reported this event entirely differently, no mention of a wedding.  A gun blessing makes about as much sense as the motorcycle blessing held here every year.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 28, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

In pictures: US gun-blessing ceremony - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43231638

The BBC reported this event entirely differently, no mention of a wedding.  A gun blessing makes about as much sense as the motorcycle blessing held here every year.
Remember the days when the Moonies were just about selling flowers on street corners and airports, buying up newspapers, holding mass weddings, and destabilizing Central American countries in the fight against the commies?