• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

Started by awake, July 09, 2014, 08:49:43 AM

George Drooly

MV please delete everyone's account BUT mine

someguy

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2014, 04:11:03 PM
hey, dummy.

[attach=1]

Where are all the posts then? it's just the same people over and over, such a thriving community

someguy

Your forum couldn't even keep up with people liveposting during dark matter shows

George Drooly

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:16:05 PM
Where are all the posts then? it's just the same people over and over, such a thriving community

Perhaps you'd like to delete your account

someguy

Quote from: George Drooly on July 09, 2014, 04:20:48 PM
Perhaps you'd like to delete your account

No I'll stay, this forum needs all the posters it can get

coaster

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:17:34 PM
Your forum couldn't even keep up with people liveposting during dark matter shows
Hows your forum doing?

McPhallus

Quote from: jazmunda on July 09, 2014, 03:50:17 PM
Perhaps you should have just asked MV to change your username to asleep.

Problem solved and you would have saved MV the embarrassment of having to swear which he hates.

That would fix everything, actually.  Then he wouldn't have to worry about his nick being "recognized" from other forums. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:16:05 PM

hmm.  well.  you're right.  where are the posts?

[attach=1]

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:17:34 PM

so, on the one hand, we don't get any traffic and there are no posts and we suck for it.  on the other hand, we're so busy that the server can't keep up with the posts so we suck for it.  get your shit together.

McPhallus

Quote from: coaster on July 09, 2014, 04:28:08 PM
Hows your forum doing?

LOL.  I wonder what Thunderturd is up to these days.

someguy

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2014, 04:30:25 PM
hmm.  well.  you're right.  where are the posts?

[attach=1]

so, on the one hand, we don't get any traffic and there are no posts and we suck for it.  on the other hand, we're so busy that the server can't keep up with the posts so we suck for it.  get your shit together.

There were about mayyybeeee 40 people posting at once, and that took your forums down. maybe you need to get your shit together

someguy

about 7 new threads a day, man what a hive of activity!

McPhallus

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:31:49 PM
There were about mayyybeeee 40 people posting at once, and that took your forums down. maybe you need to get your shit together

You trying to get banned?

onan

Fuck, someone is unhappy... on the internet.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: someguy on July 09, 2014, 04:31:49 PM

you have any stats for that?  because i do, just as i have had stats to refute everything you've said, but you have yet to acknowledge any of it.

i'll stop wasting my time on you.

someguy

Quote from: MV on July 09, 2014, 04:38:48 PM
you have any stats for that?  because i do, just as i have had stats to refute everything you've said, but you have yet to acknowledge any of it.

i'll stop wasting my time on you.

Scroll up a few posts, I commented on it.

The General

Quote from: awake on July 09, 2014, 08:49:43 AM
How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit?

There should be a zipper in the back...

[attachimg=1]

The General

If I were MV, after I banned some asshole, I would change their name to something like...

"douche_bag76"

That'd show 'em.

Bart Ell

Quote from: The General on July 09, 2014, 04:44:56 PM
If I were MV, after I banned some asshole, I would change their name to something like...

"douche_bag76"

That'd show 'em.

Or just give me their password. I'll make it count.

wr250

"douche_bag76"

That'd show 'em.

and their avatar to

MV/Liberace!

idunno.  i guess i just don't get why someone would continue to use a forum when they don't like it, they don't like how it's run, and/or they don't like the people who regularly post there.  someguy opened his account nearly six years ago and yet here he is, letting all of us know what a shit box this place is.  ok.  i get it.  not everybody can like everything, and i'd go nuts to care.  if this place isn't your cup of tea, yet here you remain after almost six years, i think that says something about you.  let's just say, you probably have an extensive collection of name tags and hair nets.

Foodlion

See, this is EXACTLY why I keep coming back to this forum.
We need to throw Dr Oz in the mix, and then maybe we will have some real face bashing up in diz bizznitch!

Foodlion

"douche_bag76"

That'd show 'em.
Could always give them George Noory's real life picture with the title name "Another one bites the pizza roll"