• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hillary Clinton

Started by albrecht, June 21, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

chefist

Lulz...where is 136 and the regular band of Hildabeast defenders when you need a comment?  ;D

albrecht

What is so awesome is that besides knocking the corrupt Hillary she also goes after Obama, Wasserman Schultz, Mook, and others. Awesome to see them eat their own and finger-point. Of course political hack Donna tries to make it out like she was some angel and "for the good of the Party" etc and, in the article, no mention of her CNN connections.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Quote from: albrecht on November 02, 2017, 06:02:24 PM
What is so awesome is that besides knocking the corrupt Hillary she also goes after Obama, Wasserman Schultz, Mook, and others. Awesome to see them eat their own and finger-point. Of course political hack Donna tries to make it out like she was some angel and "for the good of the Party" etc and, in the article, no mention of her CNN connections.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774
Wasn't she the cunt who handed the Hildebeast the debate questions? A liar and a cheat, the both of them.

Notice how no one on the left has an issue with that. If Trump had done it, they would have called to have him drawn and quartered.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donna-brazile-finally-admits-she-shared-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign/article/2617742

albrecht

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 02, 2017, 06:34:19 PM
Wasn't she the cunt who handed the Hildebeast the debate questions? A liar and a cheat, the both of them.

Notice how no one on the left has an issue with that. If Trump had done it, they would have called to have him drawn and quartered.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/donna-brazile-finally-admits-she-shared-debate-questions-with-clinton-campaign/article/2617742
And I think both of them are going on book tours. It is awesome since they both, former friends or at least frenemies, as the kids say, and both filled with lots of spite and bitterness and turning against each other. And both very selfish, ambitious, and bitter figures so it could get uglier. Will be fun to see. And will be fun to see how media tries to dampen the revelations and tries not to cover the allegations, facts, and accusations. How long can they hold out? All the perversion and abuse/harassment in media and Hollywood was not covered for decades by the leftist media so, who knows?

Quote from: albrecht on November 02, 2017, 06:46:40 PM
And I think both of them are going on book tours. It is awesome since they both, former friends or at least frenemies, as the kids say, and both filled with lots of spite and bitterness and turning against each other. And both very selfish, ambitious, and bitter figures so it could get uglier. Will be fun to see. And will be fun to see how media tries to dampen the revelations and tries not to cover the allegations, facts, and accusations. How long can they hold out? All the perversion and abuse/harassment in media and Hollywood was not covered for decades by the leftist media so, who knows?

Folding like a house of cards.

So who's idea was it to bring up ''Russian collusion'' and blame it on Trump in the first place?  The Party elites had to know it was Mrs Clinton all along.  Why didn't they just keep quiet about it, and if it did come up regarding Hilary claim it was just ''opposition research'', like they are now claiming, and let it drop?

Was this done to protect Obama and distract from the felonies commited by his administration during the campaign?  To tie up Trump's first year, and worry about Mrs Clinton down the road when her involvement inevitably came up?  Was it an intentional political time bomb set to blow up the Clintons and for the Party to finaly be rid of them?  All three?  Or just a fake accusation meant to run for a few news cycle and be forgotten about that got out of control?

Whatever it started out as, clearly the party hacks are rattled and running for the tall grass now.  Even Pocahontas.

weedeater

Donna's revenge.
The following was reported just after Hillary's interview with Matt Lauer, where she was asked a question that she had not pre approved.  Donna finally got her revenge.
"  Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest.  She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata â€" for putting her on the spot.”
      Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant.   She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f â€" â€" â€" ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f â€" â€" â€" to work  janitoring this mess â€" do I make myself clear?”
       A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.  The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display â€" such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone,  and I will never forget it.  That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that.  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone â€" she was out of control.”

Swishypants

You post stuff! You love things. A lot!  ;D

Quote from: weedeater on November 02, 2017, 08:38:32 PM
...  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone....”

To be fair, everyone around Hilary Clinton should be verbally abused.  If not worse.

Gd5150

This would be a great Christmas gift if the left didn’t hate Christmas. Didn’t hate giving. And Hillary wasn’t a loser. Get yours now, before they’re gone.

What Hillary looks like with a dick in her mouth.  Use your imagination.

ShayP

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 03, 2017, 07:36:29 AM
What Hillary looks like with a dick in her mouth.  Use your imagination.

Juan

My current theory is that the Dems outed Harvey Weinstein to keep him from funding another Hillary campaign.

TigerLily

I told you guys to vote for Bernie!

albrecht

Quote from: weedeater on November 02, 2017, 08:38:32 PM
Donna's revenge.
The following was reported just after Hillary's interview with Matt Lauer, where she was asked a question that she had not pre approved.  Donna finally got her revenge.
"  Since Hillary does not allow any staff to have cell phones when she is in their presence, no footage is available, but Hillary will never let this rest.  She has made it clear that she wants Matt Lauer to be “persona non grata â€" for putting her on the spot.”
      Interim DNC chairman Donna Brazile, the first black woman to hold the position, was singled out by Hillary during the rant.   She screamed at Donna, “I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f â€" â€" â€" ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f â€" â€" â€" to work  janitoring this mess â€" do I make myself clear?”
       A female NBC executive said that Donna Brazile looked at Mrs. Clinton and never flinched, which seemed to enrage Hillary all the more.  The executive continued, “It was the most awful and terrible…and racist display â€" such a profane meltdown I have ever witnessed from anyone,  and I will never forget it.  That woman should never see the inside of the oval office I can tell you that.  She was unhinged and just continued to verbally abuse everyone â€" she was out of control.”
I never knew there was a verb form of "janitor." I will be using it in the future. Thanks Hillary, the only contribution I can see you've ever done is expanded my vocabulary. I'm glad the Democrats are finally purging you and the sick abusers in the media, Hollywood and "news," who fund and defend you.

=Schlyder=

LOL. Bernie was in on the rigging.  It was all a scam on the brain dead left. All his donor $$ went straight to the Hillary campaign.
The left are so fucking stupid.  It was like taking candy from a baby.  LOL they still haven't figured out how they lost.   

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 01:12:55 PM
I never knew there was a verb form of "janitor." I will be using it in the future. Thanks Hillary, the only contribution I can see you've ever done is expanded my vocabulary. I'm glad the Democrats are finally purging you and the sick abusers in the media, Hollywood and "news," who fund and defend you.
Shocking NBC conveniently lost the “hot mic” recording to all of Hillary’s countless tantrums. But yeah, she was mentally fit to hold the office. She is a disgrace and everyday she and all those who fell for her, ie the media and the dumbass lemmings become a bigger disgrace.

It’s a great time to be Republican

TigerLily

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 03, 2017, 01:49:14 PM
Shocking NBC conveniently lost the “hot mic” recording to all of Hillary’s countless tantrums. But yeah, she was mentally fit to hold the office. She is a disgrace and everyday she and all those who fell for her, ie the media and the dumbass lemmings become a bigger disgrace.

It’s a great time to be Republican

And you're still so proud of Trump and all that effective legislating done by the Republican House and Senate.

Btw a word to the wise. Enjoy the moment. You guys need something to feel happy about. But don't let the latest shiny object distract you from the proposed Tax Bill. Congress is trying to push it through next week without any hearings. A lot of royal screwing of the middle-class in the plan as well as a huge deficit increase

TigerLily

Quote from: =Schlyder= on November 03, 2017, 01:28:06 PM
LOL. Bernie was in on the rigging.  It was all a scam on the brain dead left. All his donor $$ went straight to the Hillary campaign.
The left are so fucking stupid.  It was like taking candy from a baby.  LOL they still haven't figured out how they lost.

So if Hillary and Bernie were in it together then who got rigged?