• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

WallyBert

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 18, 2014, 02:52:39 AM
Congratulations, Richard.  You found the borderline where two photos are stitched together and called it a tramway  ::) .
Maybe it's a lift line for a Martian Ski Resort...

nextgen.fm

George is already getting his bags packed!

Where's my fanny pack!

Juan Cena

"What if it's a bridge?"

Could it be a portal?

nextgen.fm

well that does it

i can't go to bed now

i HAVE to hear why he thinks the comet is an alien spacecraft

Juan Cena

"I've still got to ask Richard why he thinks the comet is an ancient spaceship."

HE'S EXPLAINING IT TO YOU NOW, YOU DUMBF**K!!

I found the image Hoagland was talking about at NASA and extended it out.  The red arrow shows the 'tramway' he is talking about.  The blue arrows show it's just an extension of the banding resulting form successive passes of the satellite being stitched together. 

Hoagland wants us to believe this is what NASA doesn't want you to see, but I'm showing you what Hoagland doesn't want you to see.

http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/figures/PIA18932_fig1.jpg

[attachimg=1]

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 18, 2014, 03:03:03 AM
I found the image Hoagland was talking about at NASA and extended it out.  The red arrow shows the 'tramway' he is talking about.  The blue arrows show it's just an extension of the banding resulting form successive passes of the satellite being stitched together. 

Hoagland wants us to believe this is what NASA doesn't want you to see, but I'm showing you what Hoagland doesn't want you to see.

[attachimg=1]

Fast blast that shit!

Maybe George will challenge him

Thanks for finding that!!! Great sleuth work, I knew it was just too good to be true!!!!!

[attachimg=1]

Nice work, GFP2216.

Really superb.

We've got some highly intelligent cookies on this site.

Juan Cena

Hasn't the Great Wall of China being able to be seen from space been proven to be bunk?

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 18, 2014, 03:13:00 AM
Hasn't the Great Wall of China being able to be seen from space been proven to be bunk?

Yep.  It's nowhere near tall enough.

That, of course, excludes spy satellite zoomed-in photography which can spot a golf ball on a tee.

Juan Cena

[attachimg=1]

Okay, I'm gonna guess that a real "Type 2" civilization would be using something other than a "tramway." Especially if it had artificial gravity.

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 18, 2014, 03:17:33 AM
Okay, I'm gonna guess that a real "Type 2" civilization would be using something other than a "tramway." Especially if it had artificial gravity.

You mean they didn't have tram conductors with change machines on their belts and transfer tickets?

Quote from: nextgen.fm on December 18, 2014, 02:40:16 AM
listening in !

Goerge: "Can you sing? We should have had you on our christmas CD"

Can you sing?

Since when was that a requirement to be on a George Noory CD?

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 18, 2014, 02:32:46 AM
The comet is really an abandoned alien space craft, says Hoagland...

Having lost all credibility long ago, he needs to do something dramatic in order for folks to take him seriously with this.  Like promising to retire from public - including radio - appearances if it turns out he's wrong for the 2,000th time in a row

Juan Cena

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 18, 2014, 03:27:26 AM
Having lost all credibility long ago, he needs to do something dramatic in order for folks to take him seriously with this.  Like promising to retire from public - including radio - appearances if it turns out he's wrong for the 2,000th time in a row

Oh, RCH passed 2000 a long time ago. It closer to 20,000 now.

Juan Cena

I'm seriously doubting the Indian space agency was thinking "Mother" when using the acronym "MOM."

For accuracy and in case anyone challenges Richard using my information, I want to make a small correction on my previous explanation of the banding in the Mars' tramway photograph.  I said it was from stitching together images from subsequent satellite passes, and along the 'tramway' line I still think that appears to be true. 

However, the larger photograph in the link has 18 parallel bands which are only about 1/4 km wide.  My research on the HiRISE indicates it is capable of taking an image up to 6 km wide using its widest (red) imager.  Further research indicates the camera has 14 separate CCDs, 10 of which seem to be devoted to red, which seem to all be lined up across the field of the photograph.  As the satellite sweeps the planet, it can keep adding pixels until it runs out of memory, forming the long narrow strips.  I believe most of the banding represents the boundaries between the 10 different CCDs and that only two passes were required for the image.

So, Hoagland's claim is still hogwash, but I would have been remiss if I didn't correct my interpretation to the best of my ability.   It could be from different passes, or just from different CCDs on the same pass.  The multiple parallel bands are obvious in the link.

WOTR

[attachimg=1]
Great piece of work!  There is no way that Hoaggie did not notice that nor that this was not an intentional lie.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 18, 2014, 05:20:17 AMFor accuracy and in case anyone challenges Richard using my information, I want to make a small correction on my previous explanation of the banding in the Mars' tramway photograph...

I cannot help but think that there is a career as a C2C fact checker if you wanted it. ;D 

NoMoreNoory

I've spent too much of this morning when I had 'better' things to be doing catching up with the excellent several pages I missed here, and listening in bits and pieces to last night's show.

I would like to nominate last night's crowning moment as the ultimate example of Noory's utter, gross incompetence and unfathomable, crass stupidity. I refer, of course, to the moment when, right before the break, Hoaxland delivers his announcement that the comet is really an ancient spaceship. Noory halts him to tell him we'll come back to that after the break.
With the entire C2C audience waiting breathlessly for Hoaxy to expand on his shattering claim, up pipes Noory with. 'And we're back with Richard Hoagland. Richard, can you sing?'

CAN YOU FUCKING SING?????

The pause that followed before Hoaxland managed a half-strangled 'I used to' went on so long I thought my recording had cut itself off. Noory then allowed Hoagland to ramble on with some half-ass story about singing for Johnny Carson and his group The Forgone Conclusion (but I bet it was spelt The Fourgone Conclusion, and I'll further hazard that there were four of them, but I don't know because Noory couldn't even ask follow up questions about this) and the tapes got erased and he dropped in on CBS 'because I had friends there' on the night of the Surveyor landing and told the head science guy they were hanging the moon upside down........

And all the time all this crap is spooling out of Hoaxland's mouth, there's that crazy claim about comets being ancient space stations hanging unchallenged and unquestioned in the 'dead' air.

Once again, just when you think he can't get any worse at his job, Noory surprises us all. Astonishing!

- Viva Los Haturz! GNS!!

wr250

there was the time that kaku said "telepathy and telekensis have been proven in the laboratory" and george moves on to the next 3x5. and it doesnt get mentioned the rest of the show.

expat

Here's my review of last night's comedy show.
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-wisdom-of-facebook-commenters.html

I used Georgie for President's image, with attribution. If he objects, I'll take it out.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: expat on December 18, 2014, 10:45:19 AM
Here's my review of last night's comedy show.
http://dorkmission.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-wisdom-of-facebook-commenters.html

I used Georgie for President's image, with attribution. If he objects, I'll take it out.

Excellent, sir. Thank you. The anti-gravity machines (built into the ancient spaceship and still presumably functioning, and which - in Hoagland Land - are the reason why Philae hasn't floated off into space) made me (literally) lol, too.

fotd

Quote from: Juan Cena on December 18, 2014, 12:24:02 AM
    I'm all but convinced Snorge is in the early stages of either Alzheimer's, dementia, or both.

I'm pretty much convinced of it.  I watched my grandfather go through the changes and it's a horrible thing.

Looking over this list, it's obvious that quite a few apply to George:

Additional psychological and behavioral problems that often affect people who have dementia include:

Disinhibition and impulsivity
    Constantly interrupting guests.

Depression and/or anxiety
    He mentioned his fear of people not laughing at his jokes/applauding his singing in a recent show.

Agitation
    He seems very bothered by his haturz.  Blackballing guests who appeared on Dark Matter.

Balance problems
      Tremor
    Both of these could have led to the mustache incident.  We don't see enough of George to know what his physical condition is.

Speech and language difficulty
    Do I even need to say anything here?

Trouble eating or swallowing
    Two words, pizza rolls.

Delusions (often believing people are stealing from them) or hallucinations
    He still thinks he hosts a TV show, he thinks people actually want to hear him sing, every show is a classic, this could go on forever...

Memory distortions (believing that a memory has already happened when it has not, thinking an old memory is a new one, combining two memories, or confusing the people in a memory)
    The Hawaiian studio, the remodeled studio that he may or may not have moved into yet, the whole email thing Art called him out on.

Wandering or restlessness
    The constant need for a pet project or cause.  The exercise thing, his charity efforts, protecting the grid, the list goes on...
    [/list][/list]

pyewacket

I rarely listen to George but I had the radio on last night as I was falling asleep. I didn't hear George's question, but I did hear a long pause and the guest say "NO" in a strained tone. George seemed flustered and went on to another remark and the guest paused again and corrected him. I drifted back to sleep and thought, "Yep! George has still got it!"

albrecht

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 18, 2014, 12:32:02 AM
    I remember this. That was hilarious. George didn't even read the dudes bio. George has a gift he can read aloud index cars with retaining and processing 0% of the information he read.

I think george missed his true calling in life to be a North Korean radio propaganda announcer.
    He would be better in that role in somewhere in the Middle East. The mustasche alone would get his foot in the door and his C.V. on to the desk of the dictator for approval. His ability to read and agree whatever tripe is issued on 3x5 cards will get him the job. He is better than Baghdad Bob/Comical Ali Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf the Iraqi Minister of Information.
    -GNS

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 18, 2014, 10:31:40 AM
    I've spent too much of this morning when I had 'better' things to be doing catching up...

Reported

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 18, 2014, 10:31:40 AM
    ... With the entire C2C audience waiting breathlessly for Hoaxy to expand on his shattering claim, up pipes Noory with. 'And we're back with Richard Hoagland. Richard, can you sing?'

CAN YOU FUCKING SING?????...

Hatur.  George has a system, and that was the next question on his list

:)

To quote Moronie, Jorch is a "fargin icehole, a sumunum batch, and a lousy corksucker, and he should have his bells put in a sling." And yet Moronie doesn't mangle the English language as badly as Jorch does. In fact Moronie would make a much better host for Coast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei2WhctlRHY

Git along, little dogies, as Linda Molding Howl hoofs a trail into tonight's monthly roundup of alien cowboy and cowgirl kookiness!

The "Cattle Queen of Coast-to-Coast" will be moooo-ving into George Noory's Lazy Mind Ranch, posse-bly with tall tails of cows found with missin' assholes, thanks to those rowdy extra-terrestrials -- all of whom routinely refuse methane breath tests back home at the bunkhouse.   

Some of the bulls have even had their balls lasered off with alien-like precision and careful attention paid to the nutsacks so as not to spill the highly-prized and rare semen found therein.  Or is it medium-rare?

You haven't herd it all, though, folks!  Rumor has it that there's a bumper crop of crop circle news just a'waitin' to be harvested, along with the latest on cow privates and Ol' Bessie's missin' guts!   

It all makes me want to eat a steak tonight, pardners!  Hold the innards, please!  And no rectal sauce, thanks!

George Noory isn't much smarter than a calf, so he's likely to keep his black shoe polish-colored mustache just as still as a stuffed deer head hangin' over the fireplace mantle, while our Cattle Queen goes ridin' off on her happy trails . . . er, contrails, that is.