• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

auggie

You bunch of jobless, no life, maggots need to work !

Quote from: auggie on December 16, 2014, 08:14:09 PM
                                           You bunch of jobless, no life, maggots need to work !

I understand George "get's it"

In five days it will be two years since the phony end of the Mayan Calendar. Once again on that morning at Chitzen Itza, Palenque, Coba , Tulum and Tikal the rising sun will align with the Galactic Center - just as it has for many years, and will continue to do for at least 40 more years. What even happened to the "great global awakening" ? What  happened to "ascension of humanity"? I have not been listening much lately because I'm burnt-out on the same old boring guests. However I was listening the night that George announced the "new policy" of no more restriction of callers to once a month. No surprise there, as that has been the de facto policy for at least two years. Pretty soon the call volume will be so low that there will be a "new policy" that callers will have to e-mail Tommy before the show, and then he will call them back when the show is on the air. Jorch seems to be drinking more before the show due to his angst about loss of listenership. His words are mushier and his attempts to connect with guests and make meaningful comments seem bizarre and flailing.

I also was listening the night that one guest said people who charge for readings lose their discernment and thus their accuracy goes way down. Jorch had distress in his voice as he quickly changed the subject, which indicated to me that he is probably getting kick-backs from his phony psychics. How come none of them predicted one of the biggest stories of 2014 - tanking gasoline prices? George's sell-by date was 12/21/12. Why is he still there? I dedicate the following Bing Crosby ditty to all Snoorge's phony psychics, especially the Numbers Lazy. Snoorge should be using this as bumper music: [
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C7gScDZSEk]  Maybe someone can find it and upload it because I don't know how to.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 16, 2014, 03:10:31 AM
I'll be damned.

George lets this chem trail lunatic go on uninterrupted for fifteen solid minutes.

But that Egyptian last week had to stop and start again over and over again while trying to tell us his story about the pyramids.

And the Egyptian spoke English better than George did.  He couldn't fit a cunt-hair of a word in edgewise, thanks to George's non-stop interruptions.

George is a real turd in his profession's punch bowl.

It has to be extremely frustrating being interviewed by that freak
As a matter of fact I would bet that a top notch quest like michio won't ever get back on noorys fail train

Quote from: auggie on December 16, 2014, 08:01:12 PM
                                     Do any of you people that post here day after day, night after night, work ? You all need to get lives !

What's really bothering you augie?
Tell us all about it and we will help you

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on December 16, 2014, 09:27:40 PM
Jorch seems to be drinking more before the show due to his angst about loss of listenership. His words are mushier and his attempts to connect with guests and make meaningful comments seem bizarre and flailing.
Seems like a few nights ago he was slightly slurring his words at his opening. I was wondering if he had been drinking. He should try doing the show drunk as a skunk. He might make more insightful comments during the show.

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on December 16, 2014, 09:47:15 PM
Seems like a few nights ago he was slightly slurring his words at his opening. I was wondering if he had been drinking. He should try doing the show drunk as a skunk. He might make more insightful comments during the show.

Couldn't hurt.

albrecht

Quote from: narcissist noory on December 16, 2014, 09:31:59 PM
It has to be extremely frustrating being interviewed by that freak
As a matter of fact I would bet that a top notch quest like michio won't ever get back on noorys fail train
The only guests who don't seem to mind Norry is the ones, like the conspiracist guy last night, who can drone on, or rant, for hours- if allowed. Hence the Quayles, Jones, or any of the more manic or obsessed types. Or the acid-fried guys who can just talk. Basically the more mental the guest the better they do with Norry.

When a legitimate guy gets on you can tell by the awkward pauses, the confusion, the shuffling of papers in the background (likely trying to "get my publicist on the phone now, why the hell did you book me on this show".) I also laugh when I hear Norry signing off from a person with credentials and wonder what they think after that awful confusing interview experience (and retarded or drunk/stoned callers) and then, last thing before retiring for the evening, hearing the sign-off:
"We have a bad phone line Dr.XXXX, PhD in Bio-Chemistry and a BA in Classics about translating and carbon dating the Egyptian scrolls. Sorry I had to cut him short. Next up: ESP in Dolphins and the Akashtic Record- did Atlantis have shadow people?"
-GNS

Quote from: Jorch Einstein on December 16, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

George's show prep involves a bottle and lately he's continued the party into the program
His best bet is to take whatever it was the other night when he was going above the speed of light

Juan Cena

Why doesn't Craig Hulet just admit he hates America?

The guest said his doctors didn't know what disease he had, but he had a one in a billion chance of getting it.  How can they give a probability if they didn't diagnose it?

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on December 17, 2014, 12:43:10 AM
The guest said his doctors didn't know what disease he had, but he had a one in a billion chance of getting it.  How can they give a probability if they didn't diagnose it?

Well, you see, the disease was created by the CIA.  It causes amnesia among the doctors attempting to treat the malady -- affecting everything except their math skills.

Only the scratch paper containing their calculations remains.

laserjock

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 16, 2014, 06:55:38 PM

You're taking a big chance here, Lase.

Somebody's gonna photoshop a dyed half-mustache and a black wig on that honey.

It'd still be an imprOveMent over noory's imaginary daughter.

NoMoreNoory

Hi there, my fellow low-life maggots!

George Ralph Noory, aged 13, was convinced for some reason - he doesn't know why - that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and that he died as the result of a conspiracy. What a genius!
What BS. He always has to put himself ahead of the curve.

Let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the stench of the BS. I want to punch him hard and often when he pulls this crap.

nextgen.fm

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 17, 2014, 01:16:13 AM

George Ralph Noory, aged 13, was convinced for some reason - he doesn't know why - that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy and that he died as the result of a conspiracy. What a genius!

Let's all take a deep breath and enjoy the stench of the BS. I want to punch him hard and often when he pulls this crap.

;D

lol

coaster

And the first book he read was Chariots of the Gods. There are no coincidences. His own true calling was to host a mediocre late night talk show..

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: coaster on December 17, 2014, 01:22:40 AM
And the first book he read was Chariots of the Gods. There are no coincidences. His own true calling was to host a mediocre late night talk show..

And I seem to remember he claimed to have read that about ten years before it was published.

George was one helluva child prodigy.

By age 13, he was a budding Ufologist, a Bigfootologist, and a JFK Assassinologist.

George was able to accomplish all of these even though he still moved his lips while he tried to read "Sad Sack" and "Beetle Bailey" comic books.

This kid didn't just stomp on ant hills.  He had a hungry mind that was always asking questions, like, "Why can't my poop be turned back into food?  Can I try it just to make sure it's not good to eat?"

And, "How come the dog doesn't like ME to lick his balls?"

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: coaster on December 17, 2014, 01:22:40 AM

And, to be precise, his calling was to host a great late night talk show and make it mediocre.

JFK was killed because he messed up Bigfoot's affair with Marilyn Monroe.

In a jealous rage, Bigfoot flew a flying saucer out of a portal to Dallas and shot JFK from the Grassy Knoll.  But he wasn't on the Grassy Knoll.  He was IN the Grassy Knoll.

Bigfoot wore a grassy-camouflaged costume.  Certain witnesses, who all later died, saw part of the Grassy Knoll moving shortly after the fatal head shot.  That was the Grassy Knoll-disguised Bigfoot slowly crawling away after the fatal head shot.

Now the world can know the truth.

And you're welcome.

I stuffed some Paper Gold into my dog's smelly ears, and it seemed to work better than Dinovite.

WOTR

I just heard Noory say that lava is threatening some shops on Hawaii... I am really concerned that the same strip mall may contain the new studio that they are building him.  If that is the case, I have to assume that it will take another decade to rebuild.

George:  "How did you get involved with being an awakening coach?"

When it's the FIRST question, you know it's all going nowhere.

This guest is an "awakening coach."

Does he blow a goddamn whistle in your ears while you're sleeping?  Is it a whistle dangling from a white string around his neck?

'Cause that's one way to become a life-challenged coach.

I think the dumbest question George ever asked was when he had a religion expert on the show, and George asked him why Jesus had a Mexican name.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 17, 2014, 02:19:52 AM
This guest is an "awakening coach."...

How long did it take him to realize George was asleep?

coaster

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on December 17, 2014, 02:25:24 AM
I think the dumbest question George ever asked was when he had a religion expert on the show, and George asked him why Jesus had a Mexican name.
He was interviewing a pastor once and asked "I take it you are not a believer in Heaven and Hell" and the guy said "yes I am a Christian pastor." How did he not know that? That was the reason he was interviewing the guy.