• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Knapp

Started by ArtBellFan, April 27, 2008, 09:05:01 AM

Gd5150

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 29, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
How many times has last night's next to last caller (John from Virginia) to Redfern told that story about hairless twins with the unknown blood type who disappeared?

Did he tell Croglin Grange story?

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 29, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
Did he tell Croglin Grange story?

He talked briefly about vampires, but I don't remember that specific story.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 25, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
Ah the sympathy and persecution card: "Providing back up for each other against one girl."

This is what happens when you convincingly LOSE your debates, the "poor widdle me" persecution complex grinds into defensive mode.

I could put on a dress and babble incoherent leftists nonsense if that would help. "White women were bullied into voting for Trump by their racist and sexist brothers, husbands, dads, and sons." (said in a shrill voice reminiscent of Clinton)

Lilith

Haven't listened to Knapp in ages.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on October 30, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
Haven't listened to Knapp in ages.

I'm actually afraid to. I don't wanna get him killed by following up on his suavely delivered talking points.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on October 30, 2018, 03:07:27 PM
I'm actually afraid to. I don't wanna get him killed by following up on his suavely delivered talking points.

Gd5150

Tonight with Knapp, Mantis encounters. Yes!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 18, 2018, 10:14:42 PM
Tonight with Knapp, Mantis encounters. Yes!

And I'm sure we can count on Knapp to ask the deep, challenging questions he's known for with abductee and experiencer guests.

AZZERAE

Exciting to see Lazar is coming up, toward the end of this weekend.

Morgus

Looking forward to Sunday night with George Knapp hosting and Bob Lazar as the guest for 4 hours. 
Next year will be the 30th anniversary of  Bob Lazar's first revelations about his work at Area 51/S4 to George Knapp.

Gd5150

Still recovering from the mantis episode.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 24, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

It woulda been good, if only the guy didn't bust out in laughter after every second sentence, and keep repeating "its sounds so crazy - I don't even believe it!"

Norm

Quote from: Morgus on November 24, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
Looking forward to Sunday night with George Knapp hosting and Bob Lazar as the guest for 4 hours. 
Next year will be the 30th anniversary of  Bob Lazar's first revelations about his work at Area 51/S4 to George Knapp.

This should be interesting, Lazar's former employer EG&G, who denied he ever worked for for them, was a former customer of the company I worked for in Las Vegas in 1974. We sold all types of fasteners in all sizes and shapes to EG&G and REECO, (Reynolds Electric) another alleged government contractor, who would order custom made fasteners from us that we had specially made by our contracted machinist. We had no idea at that time who EG&G was other than rumors they had something to do with the nuclear test site north of Las Vegas.  I still remember some of the odd orders like 8/32" knurled knob screws made from pure titanium. I could never figure out why or what they were doing with them until Bob Lazar appeared on Art Bell and told his story. Suddenly it all made sense that the custom made devices were never intended for nuclear weapons testing. I've tried to contact Bob over the years but to no avail. I assumed he just disappeared and quietly ran his company United Nuclear selling scientific equipment https://www.unitednuclear.com/

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on November 24, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
No "shplit" show?  Thank you, Mr. Knapp!  Go pound some Superbeets, Jorch.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Norm on November 25, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
This should be interesting, Lazar's former employer EG&G, who denied he ever worked for for them, was a former customer of the company I worked for in Las Vegas in 1974. We sold all types of fasteners in all sizes and shapes to EG&G and REECO, (Reynolds Electric) another alleged government contractor, who would order custom made fasteners from us that we had specially made by our contracted machinist. We had no idea at that time who EG&G was other than rumors they had something to do with the nuclear test site north of Las Vegas.  I still remember some of the odd orders like 8/32" knurled knob screws made from pure titanium. I could never figure out why or what they were doing with them until Bob Lazar appeared on Art Bell and told his story. Suddenly it all made sense that the custom made devices were never intended for nuclear weapons testing. I've tried to contact Bob over the years but to no avail. I assumed he just disappeared and quietly ran his company United Nuclear selling scientific equipment https://www.unitednuclear.com/

So, what do you think they were using those knobs for? ???

Norm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 25, 2018, 12:30:38 PM
So, what do you think they were using those knobs for? ???

During 1974 I assumed their purpose was for testing gear that required a fastener knob that had to be extremely tough and able to withstand tremendous pressure and heat from a nuclear blast.   By the early 90's I had long forgotten about EG&G and those custom made titanium fasteners until Bob Lazar showed up on Art Bell and his claims to have worked at a place called S4 for EG&G reverse engineering alien spacecraft. Further note, we also sold kegs of various other sized nuts and bolts to EG&G and Reynolds Electric that before delivery we ripped off the 'Made in Japan' stickers and replaced them with Made in the USA. The government could only purchase American made products but Japanese parts were much like the stuff that comes from China today, cheap and plentiful. And we could care less because we assumed whatever they had would have be vaporized anyway when the aboveground and underground nuclear tests occured.

I had a few of those fasteners I took home for years until around 1999 when during a move my box of assorted nuts and bolts were accidentally discarded.

chefist

Quote from: Gd5150 on November 24, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Going to download that one then...cool.

Norm

My gut feeling Lazar's return has got to be money motivated plus the fighter gun camera UFO footage that was released last December must have influenced his decision to return to the spotlight. Timing is right as he's not getting any younger and I'm sure his company will experience a surge in business so it's a win-win. Whatever happens I'm glad to see Bob talking again, I wish him well.

ZaZa

TONIGHT ON C2C WITH THE GOOD GEORGE, George Knapp.

Bob Lazar remains one of the most famous and controversial names in the world of UFOs.
The world knows about Area 51 because Lazar came forward in 1989 in an exclusive interview with George Knapp.
He's stayed out of the spotlight -- until recently, when he became the subject of filmmaker Jeremy Corbell's new documentary.
Lazar will be joined by Corbell for an epic 4-hour program with George Knapp about Lazar's work at Area 51, including new information, never unveiled before.

Jackstar

Oh boy, another limited hangout, I can hardly wait!!!

ZaZa

20 minutes to an epic show tonight.

ZaZa

...unrelated and nobody cares anymore.
Old news is obviously old news.

pate

Well, I will give it a listen.

Jackstar

What, no Lazar for another hour? Fuck, I just wasted all this DMT.

Gd5150

Brought in the goat and Tuning in...