• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

bud2112

From the Coast to Coast website-

http://omtimes.com/2013/03/george-noory-from-coast-to-coast-to-the-edge-of-reality/

George released his first book in 2006. “Worker In The Light: Unlock Your Five Senses And Liberate Your Limitless Potential”, co-written by best-selling author William J. Birnes, is Noory’s revolutionary guide to spiritual enlightenment, human empowerment, ultimate productivity and absolute happiness.

bud2112

This article is amazing-George literally cures tumors!

SM: I know your show has definitely affected a lot of people. I had a friend whose husband was listening to you and Richard Bartlett from Matrix Energetics. Her husband had a cancer diagnosis. As he was driving back to L.A. on a long trip, he caught your show and as he listened, he told me he was absorbing what both of you were saying and felt that he no longer had any tumors. A week later, he  was told by his doctors that they could not find the tumors. You’ve helped so many people, directly and indirectly. What is your hope for humanity?

Someone delete bud2112's posts. He is just posting stuff from other sites with no commentary. That borders on stealing someone elses hard-written content. Get rid of it.

NoMoreNoory

That's it. That. Is It.

I had turned this Nicholas Gruner off because I have no interest in the blatherings of Fatimah. I came back in the last half hour. First, Noory allows him to give out a 1-800 number where people can buy his books at $10 a pop and where his people will be waiting to take their calls. But then this. The priest starts on about Sister Lucy and the conversion of Russia and sates this. Verbatim.

'I must say Mr Putin certainly is to be congratulated for forbidding homosexuality in his country, or whatever measures he took. I mean, it's something that basically we see in scripture, you know, Sodom and Gommorra, they were destroyed because they couldn't find five just men in there because they were all practising this vice'

Noory let this go without a word. Not a challenge or a question, let alone that this does not represent the views of C2C etc. Nothing to suggest he might be aware that a proportion of his listeners will be homosexual, possibly struggling with it: isolated and lonely. Just a free pass and George in good little altar boy mode. Thank you, Father. Thank you, Father. And invites him to give out the 1-800 number again.
I have sent George an angry email and urge everyone to do the same. A new depth for C2C. Again, his advertisers should be contacted.

Juan

Supposedly Roman Catholic George Noory kept trying to get the priest to admit that the miraculous appearance of The Virgin Mary, Mother of God (according to the Romans), who caused the sun to descend and fly around in front of 70,000 witnesses, was actually a UFO.  I think this shows the balance of Catholicism an New Age within the man.

George Noory sucks.

GeorgieSnorgie told the nice old man who was apparently a priest that he doubted the sun could come down onto the earth. George said he has an 'astronomical mind.' 

Last night's show was completely wrong. All of it.
I think the priest could have been better suited for EWTN.
George was just most likely ogling at shirtless woman that Coast to Coast features on its website for 'emerging artists.'

Just a disaster..

Juan

And what happened to Emerging Artists?  Did they quit half-way through the show?  Or have they been doing it?  I thought when they started that they played the new music the entire show.  Maybe they're not getting submissions.

davidk26212

What do you guys think of george reading that poem at the beginning of the show last night?

ItsOver

Quote from: davidk26212 on March 04, 2013, 10:02:52 AM
What do you guys think of george reading that poem at the beginning of the show last night?

Poem?  What next, acoustic guitar?   ::)

VtaGeezer

Fr. Gruner runs what amounts to a Fatima cult on the fringes of the RC Church. The Church disowned his organization and notions long ago. He's been on C2C before. The topic is timely with the Pope's resignation and could have been pretty interesting if Noory wasn't such a ignorant dullard incapable of intelligent spontaneous interviewing.  One of those guests whom would have worked well with Art B.

Tara

sNoory claimed that a listener wanted him to read this poem on the air.  The guy was supposedly going to die in a few weeks and I think the poem was addressed to his loved one who he was soon to leave.  If it's legit, I feel sorry for the guy, but it was maudlin, overly sentimental poem.

sNoory wants to convey that he is a caring heart; he connects with the problems and pains of the little guy, the loser, the shut-in, the cat lady in her trailer.  He only does this because he knows that this is his core audience.   

Quote from: ItsOver on March 04, 2013, 10:06:55 AM

Poem?  What next, acoustic guitar?   ::)

I cannot be critical of the person who wrote the poem because, if it was true, he is going to soon go into the next realm. But I will say, as a show's standard, it may not have been the best to open with this during Nooron's "snews" section. It could have been better utilized during a sign off of the show.
Hell, I just would have left it to Art Bell to decide when to read it .. And his voice surely would have made the poem more meaningful.

ziznak

yeah strange lil transition there after poem time with solemn Jorch.  The poem itself was nice, BUT not something I really want to listen to when I'm tuning into Coast.  I'd much rather hear a heartfelt good-bye from a dying cat lady to her feline friends left behind in her urine soaked hoarding shack.  Still, if that was the real deal I have to say good luck at the pearlies bro and nice dedication to your lady.

ziznak

Quote from: UFO Fill on March 04, 2013, 07:00:47 AM
And what happened to Emerging Artists?  Did they quit half-way through the show?  Or have they been doing it?  I thought when they started that they played the new music the entire show.  Maybe they're not getting submissions.
holy god did the submerging artists SUCK horribly last night.  There were 2 songs I can remember cause the vocals on them were horribly amateur... technology sucks man... now any idiot with musical delusions of grandeur can record and submit people to their sickness

Tara

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 04, 2013, 10:25:41 AM
Fr. Gruner runs what amounts to a Fatima cult on the fringes of the RC Church. The Church disowned his organization and notions long ago. He's been on C2C before. The topic is timely with the Pope's resignation and could have been pretty interesting if Noory wasn't such a ignorant dullard incapable of intelligent spontaneous interviewing.  One of those guests whom would have worked well with Art B.

I have real doubts about the veracity of this whole Fatima thing.  Yes, I was raised Catholic.  Conveniently, two of the kids who supposedly saw the vision died within a year or two.  Sister Lucy was swiftly sent to a cloistered convent while still in her early teens, with no ability to address the outside world.  I think the church wanted to control this incident.

I read a recent book, I forgot the title, by a couple of Portuguese journalists, casting doubt on at least part of the story.  The apparitions occurred in 1917, but the details of the prophecy were released years after, with Sister Lucy conveniently confined. 

I once heard that visions can be a symptom of temporal lobe epilepsy.  The Fatima incident is the product of a more gullible time. 

ziznak

Quote from: Tara on March 04, 2013, 11:34:39 AM

I have real doubts about the veracity of this whole Fatima thing.  Yes, I was raised Catholic.  Conveniently, two of the kids who supposedly saw the vision died within a year or two.  Sister Lucy was swiftly sent to a cloistered convent while still in her early teens, with no ability to address the outside world.  I think the church wanted to control this incident.

I read a recent book, I forgot the title, by a couple of Portuguese journalists, casting doubt on at least part of the story.  The apparitions occurred in 1917, but the details of the prophecy were released years after, with Sister Lucy conveniently confined. 

I once heard that visions can be a symptom of temporal lobe epilepsy.  The Fatima incident is the product of a more gullible time. 
I don't buy the fatima prophecy either.  Yet another artifact of the churches shady past... but once the church has gotten behind something its hard to make them stop... just like those priests... once they get behind these little sexy acolytes its...... ah man... sorry.

Falkie2013

Some of you MAY recall that the late Fr. Malachi Martin talked about this at length and said that there were Fatima documents about what they actually heard and saw.

I'm sure someone can find one of his programs he did with AB and confirm this.

I tend to believe Martin because he was a Vatican insider.

As for 2 of the kids dying, this was during a world wide flu epidemic when people were dying like flies.

From wikipedia :

Sister Lúcia's cousins, the siblings Francisco (1908â€"1919) and Jacinta Marto (1910â€"1920), were both victims of the Great Spanish Flu Epidemic of 1918-20. Francisco and Jacinta were declared venerable by Pope John Paul II in a public ceremony at Fátima on May 13, 1989.
Those children were subjected to great stresses at the time including being threatened to be boiled in oil if they didn't tell what they had seen.

More on this on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacinta_and_Francisco_Marto

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

ziznak

here's how fatima went down:
Little kids ate some grain that was growing ergot.  Little kids started trippin face.  Church officials decided against their usual demonic possession analysis and went with the more creative message from god spin.

Wasn't it Martin that quoted the bible verse stating that satan will reveal himself as an angel of light?  What better angel of light than Mary?  Although she's only devine in the eyes of the Cathlick church... right?  Immaculate conception or raped by a Roman soldier?  I'm gonna put my money on the Roman Soldier sorry. 

Sardondi

I'm not a believer in the Fatima visions...but the "miracle of the sun" which occurred a few months after the children's reports was witnessed by anywhere of from 40,000-100,000 persons, including a future pope. Don't know what to make of that. And the debunk attempts I've read seem much too broad and desperate, and actually require more trust and faith than the published reports. Don't know what to think.

Falkie2013

Quote from: ziznak on March 04, 2013, 11:34:13 AM
holy god did the submerging artists SUCK horribly last night.  There were 2 songs I can remember cause the vocals on them were horribly amateur... technology sucks man... now any idiot with musical delusions of grandeur can record and submit people to their sickness

And Snoory, who has NO musical ear will be the first to subject them to the world, even before You Tube.

I love the description by one Coastie of them as " submerging artists ".

So far, I've yet to hear one that can sing.

But that's something that's seemingly endemic out there.

I collect soundtracks and sheet music and look for GOOD variants of songs and vocals from films.

I've heard some singers with bands on You Tube where its actually PAINFUL to listen to their singing, they're that awful.

I've also heard some people who are incredibly good.

One of the WORST singers I've ever seen was a creepy looking video of David Hasselhoff ( looking eerily reminiscent of Dr. Phibes ) singing Secret Agent Man.

How did he get to be so big in Germany ? He's terrible.

Here's one I really liked, though I don't get the segue into French in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBrC1NyW20

Tara

Quote from: Sardondi on March 04, 2013, 12:16:17 PM
I'm not a believer in the Fatima visions...but the "miracle of the sun" which occurred a few months after the children's reports was witnessed by anywhere of from 40,000-100,000 persons, including a future pope. Don't know what to make of that. And the debunk attempts I've read seem much too broad and desperate, and actually require more trust and faith than the published reports. Don't know what to think.

Maybe Noory is right on this point; he thinks the miracle of the sun was created by ET's.

Canned Heat

What did these pricks do to the apps?  They r all f-ed up and do not work for iPad and iPhone.

They were fine, but like every other choice they make they're now fucked.  U have to go into the stream and there is no indication it will start unless u r bright enough to 'touch' it on the cell.  The pad app seems 100% f-ed.

Did snoorge announce them screwing this up because its likely I missed the memo since I can barely handle listening to him.

Falkie2013

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on February 19, 2013, 10:19:14 AM
    John Hogue reads off his yellow notepad and Noory spoke about 12 words per hour of interview. The good news is no Noory 3x5s. The bad news is two boring and hard-to-follow hours of "I have no idea what is going on". Not engaging radio, but disengaging radio. The fourth hour and callers were much better.
    In the fourth hour, a caller claimed most Rabbis practicing today would vote to crucify Jesus Christ.  Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    Ephemera: George Noory played a full 90 seconds of Lady in Red, presumably for the pope or possibly Linda Moulton Howe.
[
If I just read from these pages of notes, everyone will be entertained

I kwas amused to find this on a google search. I wonder WHO writes these things ?

Nostradamus and the Antichrist: Code Named MABUS

www.hogueprophecy.com/store-nostradamus-mabus/Share

Jerry the Mouse confounds Tom the Cartoon Cat. What significance is the Roadrunner without his Wile E. Coyote? If Christ were the consciousness incarnate ...

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Sardondi on March 04, 2013, 12:16:17 PM
Don't know what to think.

It is not a matter of thought, it is a matter of belief.

El Kragen

George never ceases to amaze me with his ability to completely screw up the fundamentals of "his" radio program. Reading that poem out of the gate was like slamming the breaks on, completely destroying any momentum that comes from opening the show.

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on March 04, 2013, 11:34:13 AM

I made the mistake of tuning in late.  Not that late was the mistake, though.  Just in time to hear one of them.  I thought somebody was strangling a cat.  Of course, tasteless Jorch, the arbiter of talent, declared the submerging artists were just fantastic.  :P   I hit the Noory switch to shut the shill down.

ItsOver

Quote from: El Kragen on March 04, 2013, 01:32:24 PM
George never ceases to amaze me with his ability to completely screw up the fundamentals of "his" radio program. Reading that poem out of the gate was like slamming the breaks on, completely destroying any momentum that comes from opening the show.

Jorch, The Sixth Sense of Suck.