• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on February 28, 2013, 03:55:56 AM
.......Vaeni laughed that people think that Noory actually wrote his own books when they all were the ones who wrote the books.  ......

I can understand Jorch not writing any of his books but you'd think he'd at least read one of them.  And if that's a problem, there's always Tommy doing a reading to Jorch when it's "Bedtime for Bonzo."

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ItsOver on February 28, 2013, 09:40:51 AM

I can understand Jorch not writing any of his books but you'd think he'd at least read one of them.  And if that's a problem, there's always Tommy doing a reading to Jorch when it's "Bedtime for Bonzo."

The ironic thing is the fact that his "books" read as though he wrote every single word. 

ItsOver

Quote from: Marc knight on February 28, 2013, 10:01:10 AM

The ironic thing is the fact that his "books" read as though he wrote every single word.

Maybe that's one reason why not even Jorch wants to read them.  ;)

Sardondi

Just listened to Feb. 23, 2013 episode of Future Theater with Bill & Nancy Birnes (UFO Mag/UFO Hunters) and guest Jeremy Vaeni.  They all had juicy stories of how Noory had mistreated them.  Mr. Vaeni talked of the time Noory threw him off the C2C show.  Nancy Birnes said she had worked on a new Noory book for three months when suddenly on 12/12/12, Noory sent a letter stating that the Birnes had been fired.  Bill said that he was fired from future Noory books as well and wondered why Noory could not pick up the phone and at least talk to them about the situation.  Vaeni laughed that people think that Noory actually wrote his own books when they all were the ones who wrote the books.  Nancy said that Noory even took the title Worker in the Light directly from her.
I do not remember the exact episode with Noory & Vaeni but do remember some guys that Noory banned from ever being guests again.
http://inceptionradionetwork.com/archives/future-theater-downloads/ to listen but you will have to sign up for a monthly subscription for about $5 per month.

Huh. Whaddaya know. So George Noory is a dishonest, envious, vengeful, backstabbing, lying show biz bully who pays other people to do his work. Who could have guessed?

ItsOver

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2013, 12:00:18 PM
Huh. Whaddaya know. So George Noory is a dishonest, envious, vengeful, backstabbing, lying show biz bully who pays other people to do his work. Who could have guessed?

...and these are just his good qualities.

George is diligently working on his April 1st show, hoping to top the time he made LMH cry. 

WOTR

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 28, 2013, 12:41:55 PM
George is diligently working on his April 1st show, hoping to top the time he made LMH cry.
It will be hard to top a classic coast show like that (did he refer to it as a classic in advance?)  I would suggest he send inedible plastic or wax fruit and other such food items to a third world country.  Place it on a table in view of the starving individuals (preferably young children and their mothers) and play a recording of the reaction when he opens the door to let everybody into his feast.  Man, what a great April fools joke that would be to hear the crying of mother realizing that George had fooled them...

Have I mentioned that I have very little respect for the guy?

Sardondi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 28, 2013, 12:41:55 PMGeorge is diligently working on his April 1st show, hoping to top the time he made LMH cry.
GN's entire life is April Fool's Day. It's all a lie, and he doesn't have to apologize to anyone about it.

Morgus

Just listened to Feb. 23, 2013 episode of Future Theater with Bill & Nancy Birnes (UFO Mag/UFO Hunters) and guest Jeremy Vaeni.  They all had juicy stories of how Noory had mistreated them.  Mr. Vaeni talked of the time Noory threw him off the C2C show.  Nancy Birnes said she had worked on a new Noory book for three months when suddenly on 12/12/12, Noory sent a letter stating that the Birnes had been fired.  Bill said that he was fired from future Noory books as well and wondered why Noory could not pick up the phone and at least talk to them about the situation.  Vaeni laughed that people think that Noory actually wrote his own books when they all were the ones who wrote the books.  Nancy said that Noory even took the title Worker in the Light directly from her.
I do not remember the exact episode with Noory & Vaeni but do remember some guys that Noory banned from ever being guests again.
http://inceptionradionetwork.com/archives/future-theater-downloads/ to listen but you will have to sign up for a monthly subscription for about $5 per month.

fascinating. so thats why Bill Birnes hasn't been a guest for c2c for quite some time now?
somebody should call into noory during open lines and request Bill Birnes to return as a guest and see what happens...

maybe Hal9000 can get us a free downloadable version of that podcast so we don't have to pay to hear what they say about the real Noory?

CampsieNP

Quote from: sleeplessinca on February 27, 2013, 07:52:16 PM
Once again - the pizza roll video was a riot.

Take a shot, eat some popcorn or do a pushup everytime he says "stuff".  The guy says it so many times....

LOL! You KNOW he wanted to say "shit"..but is TOO MUCH of a gendlemehn to do that to his sensitive audience he cares sho mussch about.

Elflord

Mr george Noory i have a few things to say.
1) you are the worst host know to all humans and alien kind
2) what is your price for you to just quit/retire from C2Cam
3) if your not going to retire/quit, when are you going to get better at interviewing guest
4) when are you going to stop having lame guests on
5) when are you going to stop bitching about pizza rolls

CampsieNP

Quote from: Elflord on February 28, 2013, 04:25:06 PM
3) if your not going to retire/quit, when are you going to get better at interviewing guest

6) and kiss my ass.

CampsieNP

(that was to GN, Not you dear Elflord....just to be clear....xoxox)

We should make this a running thread. Everyone add to the list of questions to GN...could be good)

Sardondi

Ah, the good, old "Noory Sucks Compendium". But what's this strange sensation? I'm...I'm getting stupid! I feel brain cells dying! There's a definite reduction in base IQ here. Level of posts - retarded. I know, I know - we're talking about the Compendium. But still, I feel it getting....well, dumber as I watch. Must...escape....now. 

Georje is still bitching about his mouth being burnt?
Art Bell, please come back

George made LMH cry?! How have I not heard about this until now?

coaster

Quote from: Agent : Orange on February 28, 2013, 05:46:12 PM
George made LMH cry?! How have I not heard about this until now?
he pretty much "fired her from the show" on air. I doubt she cared. She knows Noory is a moron. Noory's sense of humor... what a cutup he is.

mombird3

George is not good and he is not Art Bell. But maybe they pay him less. And today nobody works well when they get paid less. No incentive to get better. And I do not care if he is anything but a decent radio host. What he does in his own time is nothing to me, and it is not worth getting sued over. I think the show sucks but that is my opinion.

Elflord

Quote from: Elflord on February 28, 2013, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: CampsieNP on February 28, 2013, 04:29:54 PM

6) and kiss my ass.
7)When are you going to cover more UFOs, Area 51, and plant 42.
8)when are you going to stop having Alex Jones on the show. He is a Nutjob.
9)WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP PLAYING UFO PHIL'S SONG ON FRIDAY.
fellow coastgabbers please add to the list. I know that there is more.

eddie dean

type in George Noory at www.urbandictionary.com

(George) Noory -

Verb 
- Carry out (a task) clumsily or incompetently, leading to failure or an unsatisfactory outcome 
- Make or be prone to making many mistakes 

Noun 
- A mistake or failure, typically one resulting from mismanagement or confusion 

Allow me to use what I just learned in a sentence:
In the past week CoastGab has been totally Norried up.

I have been trying to post this since yesterday afternoon, I gave up after hours upon hours of "down for maintenance".

I'm sure my frustration  is quite mild compared to MV's at this point.
I hope you got all the bugs worked out MV.
I wonder if GN threat of legal action has anything to do with these issues?

Elflord

Quote from: Usagi on February 28, 2013, 07:09:32 PM
Preach, Brutha Elflord!
Thanks Usagi, I know that there are many smart people on this site so I know that the list will grow. George Noory Sucks.

coaster

I've read maybe two or three posts out of the last two pages of this thread.

coaster

tonight LMH will be talking about Melba Ketchum's bigfoot research. I guess they didnt get the memo. Ketchum was called out for using an april fool's joke as evidence in her research. http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/02/ketchum-uses-april-fools-paper-as-reference/
coast/noory sucks.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Sardondi on February 28, 2013, 05:13:13 PM
Ah, the good, old "Noory Sucks Compendium". But what's this strange sensation? I'm...I'm getting stupid! I feel brain cells dying! There's a definite reduction in base IQ here. Level of posts - retarded. I know, I know - we're talking about the Compendium. But still, I feel it getting....well, dumber as I watch. Must...escape....now.
All these hot takes are probably leaving us...flord. Yeah, that's it.

ItsOver

Quote from: mombird3 on February 28, 2013, 06:28:36 PM
George is not good and he is not Art Bell. But maybe they pay him less. And today nobody works well when they get paid less. No incentive to get better. And I do not care if he is anything but a decent radio host. What he does in his own time is nothing to me, and it is not worth getting sued over. I think the show sucks but that is my opinion.

I wonder if we could start a "Save C2C Foundation?"  The funds could go to PremRat, with a legal agreement they use the funds to hire a competent host.  Maybe we could get Sally Struthers or Sarah McLachlan to do a commercial, with shots of downtrodden, neglected, hopeless C2C listeners, mugging for help. 

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
tonight LMH will be talking about Melba Ketchum's bigfoot research. I guess they didnt get the memo. Ketchum was called out for using an april fool's joke as evidence in her research. http://doubtfulnews.com/2013/02/ketchum-uses-april-fools-paper-as-reference/
coast/noory sucks.
wow. just wow. headline: George Knapp Gushes Over Fraudulent Bigfiot Research, Slams the Door on His Dick (Metaphorically Speaking)

I was hoping this study would actually find some real evidence. I feel like a fool

ufogadfly

Quote from: coaster on February 28, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
coast/noory sucks.

Yes, this was an unfortunate blunder on Ketchum's part. But the only thing that really matters is the actual DNA evidence/analysis. And Ketchum's response was reasonable. Also note that the author of the piece on the JRF (James Randi Foundation, a notoriously rabid "skeptical" org) site does not think that the paper or the study are hoaxes.

ufogadfly

Quote from: b_dubb on February 28, 2013, 07:46:40 PM
wow. just wow. headline: George Knapp Gushes Over Fraudulent Bigfiot Research, Slams the Door on His Dick (Metaphorically Speaking)

I was hoping this study would actually find some real evidence. I feel like a fool

Perhaps you didn't read the full article.
George Noory still sucks.

coaster

Regardless, Bigfoot does not exist. Its a ridiculous topic.