• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

A self loathing hybrid huh? Sounds a lot like you ddd. Even goes on to say he is descended from aristocracy, the same way you do.

Off to the airport.   You guys only have 4 more hours to go.   ;D

Gunner65

Dietrich uses this chicken-necked soy boy murderer to brand all white men and the "alt-right"as mass murdering predators

Pelayo

To make up for being a beta male, you could always make up stories about being in the marines, tearing off your drill instructors balls, killing Saudi soldiers, biting off your grandpa's dick, being stalked by gangstalkers, and a whole bunch of other lies.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on February 17, 2019, 09:10:55 PM
To make up for being a beta male, you could always make up stories about being in the marines, tearing off your drill instructors balls, killing Saudi soldiers, biting off your grandpa's dick, being stalked by gangstalkers, and a whole bunch of other lies.
Then scam people to believe in your fake history, credentials and cause, and get people to send you money and get others to attack your detractors - PRECISELY!

Pelayo

Did ya hear that Gunner? You were promoted to 5 star general!

Gunner.
I gotta give you this - you're persistent.    ;)
(Yeah, d stands for Dickhead -  ::o  )
Heh, heh , heh - -  ;D

Really - I have no clue, nor do I give two shits about a nobody ranting and raving podcaster. As long as he dooesn't fuck with peoples heads, by filling it with Bullshit that will harm them so he can make a buck - fuck him.

Wait...
Wait...

That's exactly what he's doing  - -  isn't it ?

THEN IT IS DECREED:           DEATH BY WOOMBA  ! ! !     

Gunner65

Really?  I heard "B1488" and "Gab" and "BELLGAB.COM" Gary Lachman (Band Blondie) and Cole is Stuart Allison flying to and from Scotland using Military Airlift Command - for FREE (more to follow) but I have already commented on this,  Douglas Dietrich: The Stuart Allison Alias Lie  http://rkcolejr.blogspot.com/2018/02/?zx=d34cfe01f86f12b0

Pelayo

Quote from: Pelayo on February 17, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
Wow, is wooba anything like unga bunga?
Well n ow.
That depends on the original Joke.  ;)

I'm thinking  it's the same thing.   ;)      ;)

Heh, Heh, Heh...    ;D

Pelayo

Well, if it is the same joke I'm thinking of, ddd would die with a smile on his face.

Gunner65

It's not a joke (Sandman) Logan-5:

It is liable/slander by Douglas Dietrich.

For those not familiar with this age old joke...

(Damn - do I reveal it and steal the punch-line ?)

Nope - Milli's you gotta do some research - I guarantee it's funny.    ;)

Pelayo

Sorry ddd, the fact that Donald Trump is president shows that the majority of Americans repudiate the hateful ideas of the democrat party.

Gunner65

"Putin wants to rule the world from Jerusalem" - Douglas Dietrich

Pelayo

Hey ddd, Dr. Phil wants you to ome on is show so he can tell you what a lying sack of shit you are to your face.                               

Gunner65

Death by "Woomba"  may be required and has been decreed.  No prisoners - no mercy.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 09:37:10 PM
It's not a joke (Sandman) Logan-5:

It is liable/slander by Douglas Dietrich.
Yeah, but that fucking goofball does that on a regular basis.
Am I wrong /

As an aside...
I listened to his live show for all of about 5 minutes before I couldn't take anymore of the waves of bullshit he was dumping on his listeners.
If anyone actually believes anything this 'GOOBA' has to say, then they have bigger problems  than the actuality of what this 'tard spouts on the airwaves.

Psst...      Psssssssst...               His fucking arrogance is worse than Hoagy.
But, the deal with Hoagy is he took a real science, and twisted it to his own ends.   (which is biting him in the ass right now)
EAther fields are real - but better yet - they work.
NRT  -  -  ;)

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 17, 2019, 06:56:03 PM
Ha!   No.  Bobo was an odd poster on bellgab a few years back.  He always said he had big deals cooking with Art Bell.
Then he started talking about how he would have man love with his horse named Greasy.  It got really weird.
Do you realize that Dietrich was and possibly still is using a fictional evil character called the "MULE" in the Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation' trilogy series as his online persona? Look it up on Wiki and you can see for yourself how Dietrich is using this character as his playbook. This character also went by the name "BOBO" ......LOL.

Pelayo

ddd thinks he should get paid for spewing his progressive crap. Guess what ddd, there are thousands of idiot progressives spouting the same shit from every democratic district. You're not special, you're just another want something for nothing turd.

Gunner65

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 17, 2019, 09:54:43 PM
Yeah, but that fucking goofball does that on a regular basis.
Am I wrong /

As an aside...
I listened to his live show for all of about 5 minutes before I couldn't take anymore of the waves of bullshit he was dumping on his listeners.
If anyone actually believes anything this 'GOOBA' has to say, then they have bigger problems  than the actuality of what this 'tard spouts on the airwaves.

Psst...      Psssssssst...               His fucking arrogance is worse than Hoagy.
But, the deal with Hoagy is he took a real science, and twisted it to his own ends.   (which is biting him in the ass right now)
EAther fields are real - but better yet - they work.
NRT  -  -  ;)
And Peter Moon aka Vince Barbarick a known hoaxer is now consulting with Dietrich for a book?

Gunner65

Dietrich attacks "Daily Stormer" and gulps his fucking "tea"  - I bet he is getting a cut from the SPLC.

Gunner65

Dietrich has NO CREDIBILITY!  NONE!  He is a racist propagandist defined by his defamation of ANYONE who proves his "revisions of history" are easily proven false!

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on February 17, 2019, 09:58:09 PM
Do you realize that Dietrich was and possibly still is using a fictional evil character called the "MULE" in the Isaac Asimov's 'Foundation' trilogy series as his online persona? Look it up on Wiki and you can see for yourself how Dietrich is using this character as his playbook. This character also went by the name "BOBO" ......LOL.
Oh...
My...
FUCKING
GAWD ! ! !

BWAAAAAAAAAH-Ha-Ha-Ha-HA

(What a piece of shit.)      ::)

Not an original bone in this asshole's body       *  Shakes head with disgust.

Pelayo

I've had enough of ddd's racist diatribes. See yas.

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 17, 2019, 10:05:41 PM
And Peter Moon aka Vince Barbarick a known hoaxer is now consulting with Dietrich for a book?
Now that's fucking scary.
The con-artist bastards will make money from it too.  ::)