• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

My Name is Heimlick Manouvre, & I am your Presidio

Started by pate, May 15, 2016, 03:51:43 AM

pate

I may throw my ha! into the rang.

I promise, if you are dissed, I will amend the situation.  I am FOR LIFE!

I will hear about every complaint & discomfort that you experience, and I will solve that problem.  No one need ever be afflicted by that discomfort that youth  experience again.

I have my peeps working on it, but this following will be my campain(sic) theme song (the vidya needs tighten'yup):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yExPBSDnbU8 -or-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E

OR, should I feel like it I could do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVEqsyitwE

wood, tots. 

I like tater tots!

Yorkshire pud

Stop smoking/snorting/ingesting/drinking whatever it is. It isn't good for you.

Roswells, Art

I'll watch your damn videos but for the love that is all good and holy could you please stop misspelling your words. It gives me a headache. By the way, anyone not in America pronounces thyme with a th sound, not a hard t.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 03:55:35 AM

You don't get a vote.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 03:58:22 AM
I'll watch your damn videos but for the love that is all good and holy could you please stop misspelling your words. It gives me a headache. By the way, anyone not in America pronounces thyme with a th sound, not a hard t.

Do they? I've always pronounced it with a hard t.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 03:59:12 AM
You don't get a vote.

As a representative of HMG, yes I do. Your D of I is being revoked in the next few months, so that makes me your landlord. Live with it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 04:04:34 AM
Do they? I've always pronounced it with a hard t.

Really? We are going to need SredniVashtar to cross reference this.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 04:06:05 AM

As a representative of HMG, yes I do. Your D of I is being revoked in the next few months, so that makes me your landlord. Live with it.

I have no idea what that means but I think I'm willing to submit. At least for a week or two.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 04:22:34 AM
I have no idea what that means but I think I'm willing to submit. At least for a week or two.

Roswells, have you been up all bloody night? You are in every thread!  Go to sleep! :)

pate

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 03:55:35 AM

Aye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12h_x3Y0ifg

on 2ndiot:  Cheers, friend!

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 15, 2016, 04:06:05 AM

Nigel, you have been talking about this for a bit now.  It is time for you to pick up your sharp stick, put on your red coat and come on over to collect the rent. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 05:08:15 AM
Roswells, have you been up all bloody night? You are in every thread!  Go to sleep! :)

I will not have a peasant talk to me like that!

pate

Now, now.  Let us not bring up that old French/Indian war, they simpleton dina ken!

wsiot(eddy?):  Dionysous-chef, erm.  Mt. Tarsulas I  get mixed or stirred, certainment pas shaken,.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c8090hevdI

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 05:15:06 AM
I will not have a peasant talk to me like that!

We are posting on BellGab my dear, pretty sure we are all peasants here. 

pate

I fear my campain falls on Def ears, may I proscribe:

Mary, slightly Blodded.  1 EA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTjafp30YE

Yew don't liek the Floyd?

3diot:  my bad, thank the MV one didna see acrobats>?!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: pate on May 15, 2016, 05:26:14 AM
I fear my campain falls on Def ears, may I proscribe:

Mary, slightly Blodded.  1 EA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPTjafp30YE

Yew don't liek the Floyd?

3diot:  my bad, thank the MV one didna see acrobats>?!

I kind of feel like you aren't listening to Joan Osborne.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 05:22:32 AM
We are posting on BellGab my dear, pretty sure we are all peasants here.

It figures a commoner such as yourself would take it that way. Maybe shut up for a few so you can take it all in.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 05:38:07 AM
It figures a commoner such as yourself would take it that way. Maybe shut up for a few so you can take it all in.

Shut up?  Shewww...Sorry, I've had enough sleep.  Maybe you should too...least you'd be less cranky.  (Maybe).  Have a nice day Roswells. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 05:45:29 AM
Shut up?  Shewww...Sorry, I've had enough sleep.  Maybe you should too...least you'd be less cranky.  (Maybe).  Have a nice day Roswells.

Good morning, then. Also you would look less like an idiot if you knew what I did at night.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 05:45:29 AM

You're Chefist, you can't hide your grammar. Also you are the only one that would have a problem with me.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 05:53:15 AM
Good morning, then. Also you would look less like an idiot if you knew what I did at night.

Oh yes.  Sorry.  You work the night shift?  Care to enlighten, or are ya just going to growl? :)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:02:22 AM
Oh yes.  Sorry.  You work the night shift?  Care to enlighten, or are ya just going to growl? :)

Yeah, remember when you said you were a pastry chef? They work early. We wake up when others are going to sleep. If you had ever been one you would know that.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

Definitely Chefist.

JENX thinks I'm Falkie.
Pig thinks I'm Dagget/Daggit
You think I'm Chefist

I am none of the above.  I am fairly new here, so sorry if I offended you in any way.  Certainly not my intention. 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:08:03 AM
JENX thinks I'm Falkie.
Pig thinks I'm Dagget/Daggit
You think I'm Chefist

I am none of the above.  I am fairly new here, so sorry if I offended you in any way.  Certainly not my intention.

You are Chefist, no one else here has a problem with me, but all the sudden you do. I have never even talked to you.

Also you are retarded if you think you can offend me.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 15, 2016, 06:05:56 AM
Yeah, remember when you said you were a pastry chef? They work early. We wake up when others are going to sleep. If you had ever been one you would know that.

No, never been a pastry chef.  I did work in a warehouse, nights, for ten years.  Are you a soldier?  Police officer?  EMT? 

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 15, 2016, 06:11:53 AM
No, never been a pastry chef.  I did work in a warehouse, nights, for ten years.  Are you a soldier?  Police officer?  EMT?

Why would that be any of your business? Just remember to not put four periods in front of every sentence. That is the tell.

Also we know you have never been a pastry chef even though you've said you were a few times.