• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Defwhale

Quote from: username on May 31, 2016, 03:19:28 AM
these videos i feel should have never been posted.

Understandable, since makes appearances on your show.

I think it's quite beneficial to see the real Senda.

JENX

Quote from: Aussie Dave on May 31, 2016, 03:48:21 AM
Holy shit. That's one angry dude. Falkie you need help. Kathy please leave this ogre.

How could he post these videos and not expect the backlash? Falkie has absolutely no self awareness.

AD: Fair game once you post it.

DPS: Hitting Kathy was probably the most excircise he's had in awhile.

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 03:07:00 AM
Brigg you are an awesome girl here. Maybe the voice of sanity. I am so happy that I found bellgab and it wouldn't be half the site without you. You are wonderful and I so much appreciate you patience with us idiots that Post silly stuff.

Gee Get a room will ya

twiki

Quote from: Daggit on May 31, 2016, 12:47:09 AM
I simply cannot believe this video has never been deleted.

https://youtu.be/NmsvWiyzBl4

From 1:15

Falkie: Sshh don't talk while I'm doing a video

Kathy: Don't hit me

Falkie: Quiet don't talk while I'm doing a video. This is designed to make me money not (unintelligible) your stupid mouth.

I really do hope that someone is copying these videos in case Falkie wises up and deletes the evidence. He should not be allowed to get away with this abusive behaviour. It makes me sick. More so than the grifting.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Defwhale on May 31, 2016, 04:13:08 AM
Understandable, since makes appearances on your show.

I think it's quite beneficial to see the real Senda.

Yeah,  I didn't know this before,  defintely  puts things into prospective.

cylon

Guy like these are no good roll mudels, I disgustesd.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 31, 2016, 01:44:33 AM
Early poll results are in and the Vegas trip featuring a guest appearance from the big man Falkie himself doesn't look good. Of 17 Bellgabbers polled 14 would not attend a Vegas trip if Falkie was involved and only 3 saying yes.

I think the organisers need to go back to the drawing board and rethink their special guest. Perhaps including Kathy as part of the guest list might sway a few posters into changing their votes. Stay tuned folks.

Falkie's making a late charge and now after 24 votes the nays are still winning 15 to 9 but we're getting closer to Falkie making it to Sin City.

Who will he room with?

Aussie Dave

Quote from: JENX on May 31, 2016, 04:50:07 AM
AD: Fair game once you post it.

DPS: Hitting Kathy was probably the most excircise he's had in awhile.

I agree with you. Falkie chose to post these evidence laden videos with no editing or thought that it could bite him in the bum down the track. Falkie deserves the vitriol that is spewed towards him.

I once tried to help him via a PM and he was extremely rude and dismissive. I never attempted to help him again. That was all before I saw the mounting evidence of his bad behaviour and now I wish I never had anything to do with him.

venix

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 31, 2016, 05:37:33 AM
Falkie's making a late charge and now after 24 votes the nays are still winning 15 to 9 but we're getting closer to Falkie making it to Sin City.

Who will he room with?

Hahaha. Mr Spock and littlechris seem like good candidates. Who gets the 2 double beds and who is on that roll out one on the floor? Perhaps they can push the two big beds together then they can fit chefist in.

effluenza

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 30, 2016, 10:09:34 PM
How about Falkie and Kathy.

I have spoken to people that spent time with them and it is pure hell. They fight non stop. In the car, in a restaurant, walking down the street, it is nothing but nonstop yelling and slapping.
It gets old fast.

Have you ever met Kathy? What's she like?

chefist

Quote from: akwilly on May 31, 2016, 02:33:42 AM
I appreciate your commitment to to Falkie but I ain't flying all the way there to do a gabcast with him. Bellgabbers want to hear from the members not Falkie

George would never go... anyway, I don't think anyone would pay for him to go....I'm surely not...

effluenza

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2016, 07:02:44 AM
George would never go... anyway, I don't think anyone would pay for him to go....I'm surely not...

I couldn't afford to get myself there. No ways am I paying Falkie's way.

venix

The latest gossip out of BellGab is that Falkie biographer and official Bellgab list maker chefist will not be paying for Falkie to go to Vegas. This is a developing story so please stay tuned to this thread for more Breaking Stories as they develop.

Quote from: chefist on May 31, 2016, 07:02:44 AM

Juan

This should be merged with the Falkie thread so that the rest on Bellgab becomes a safe zone.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: venix on May 31, 2016, 07:10:54 AM
The latest gossip out of BellGab is that Falkie biographer and official Bellgab list maker chefist will not be paying for Falkie to go to Vegas. This is a developing story so please stay tuned to this thread for more Breaking Stories as they develop.

Hey this is my thread for Breaking News. I don't come to your threads and steal your thunder. Please stay in your own thread.

Holy shit. That's one angry dude. Falkie you need help. Kathy please leave this ogre.

Not to worry.  This might look bad, but Senda has an excuse: "The bitch deserved it."

He doesn't say those words, of course.  He's needed at least two videos to say it, but that's the essence of it.  Kathy was running her fat mouth while driving The Great Man to make the video, and he was tired of it.  So he belted her around the way G*d intended men to correct their wimmen.

How could he post these videos and not expect the backlash? Falkie has absolutely no self awareness.

Senda likes to think he's a celebrity.  I wonder what it would be like for him as a celebrity once this video leaks out. 

"Make up your fucking MIND!!

"BE QUIET I'M DOING A VIDEO WILL YOU [sound of punch landing] STOP [punch] WITH THE SWEARING?!? [punch punch] GODDAMN IDIOT!!!"

Can you imagine the reaction from the mainstream?  Senda would be dragged from his shithole and burned alive.

Nobody should realize that this video clocks in at under a minute and send it to Coast to play during Senda's One Minute Per Month Of Airtime.  That would be wrong.

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 31, 2016, 05:37:33 AM

Who will he room with?

Me, obviously.  I'll check him in at the roach motel. 

NXOEED

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 02:26:59 AM
The one where he just smacks her is still up as well.

Granted, it is a light smack but it is done at the time he is trying to prove that they are in love and he never ever never hits her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN_Rmu7jRU4
their whimsical New Years party glasses say 2005. How long has this been going on?

Hey Rally, did you go to the art exhibit? Did you see Patty? We need to clue her in on how Senda has accused her of being a rapist. When I started posting here last year, he had posted some video accusing Patty of looking the other way when her husband abused her daughter. Senda's lies know no end. Patty has stated that she wants to be private, yet we all have a picture of her hands and of her face from different videos that Senda has made. She needs to know that. I could pick her out of a line up and I'm all the way across the country, FFS.

JENX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 31, 2016, 08:22:40 AM
Not to worry.  This might look bad, but Senda has an excuse: "The bitch deserved it."

He doesn't say those words, of course.  He's needed at least two videos to say it, but that's the essence of it.  Kathy was running her fat mouth while driving The Great Man to make the video, and he was tired of it.  So he belted her around the way G*d intended men to correct their wimmen.

Senda likes to think he's a celebrity.  I wonder what it would be like for him as a celebrity once this video leaks out. 

"Make up your fucking MIND!!

"BE QUIET I'M DOING A VIDEO WILL YOU [sound of punch landing] STOP [punch] WITH THE SWEARING?!? [punch punch] GODDAMN IDIOT!!!"

Can you imagine the reaction from the mainstream?  Senda would be dragged from his shithole and burned alive.

Nobody should realize that this video clocks in at under a minute and send it to Coast to play during Senda's One Minute Per Month Of Airtime.  That would be wrong.

Say someone made copies already. I wonder what Senda would do to get it back.
I suggest wee tell him to swallow a banana whole no breaking it

GravitySucks

Quote from: JENX on May 31, 2016, 09:37:46 AM
Say someone made copies already. I wonder what Senda would do to get it back.
I suggest wee tell him to swallow a banana whole no breaking it

While wearing bright red lipstick.

paladin1991

Quote from: username on May 31, 2016, 03:19:28 AM
these videos i feel should have never been posted.

You should put those videos on your website.  As a lesson in how not to do a video.  they should be preserved for instructional purposes.  And maybe as part of a drinking game.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 31, 2016, 09:52:04 AM
You should put those videos on your website.  As a lesson in how not to do a video.  they should be preserved for instructional purposes.  And maybe as part of a drinking game.

What a wicked drinking game that could be!

1 shot each for "Haters" "Trolls"
2 for an IB/Laura rant

etc

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: username on May 31, 2016, 05:12:50 AM
Yeah,  I didn't know this before,  defintely  puts things into prospective.

This isn't meant as a criticism; but what did you think myself and others were referring to when we said that Senda is a bullying, nasty, grifting, putrid, disgusting pile of whale shit? Did it really need him physically and verbally assaulting Kathy on video to confirm what has been said before? Was it his 'charm' offensive that swayed you?

Quote from: NXOEED on May 31, 2016, 08:52:47 AM
their whimsical New Years party glasses say 2005. How long has this been going on?

They say 2015. The gimmick stopped working in 2009, really.

This video really does matter if you realize the timing. August of 2014 was the Napa quake and shortly after Falkie went there to shoot video and "make money".
Shortly after Bart Ell and DPS were isolating the part where he smacks Kathy and saying "Did you guys see this?" because no one would watch that full video. Things move slow and in November of 2014 people started to realize he smacked her.
In December he has Kathy make a video saying that she never gets hit, her face is bruised in it. Soon he is on GabCast explaining he does not hit her.
While this is happening he puts out that video. While trying to show that there is no abuse he deems that fine.

Quote from: effluenza on May 31, 2016, 07:02:35 AM
Have you ever met Kathy? What's she like?

Never met either. I got the info from mutual acquaintances.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 31, 2016, 09:06:47 AM
Hey Rally, did you go to the art exhibit? Did you see Patty? We need to clue her in on how Senda has accused her of being a rapist. When I started posting here last year, he had posted some video accusing Patty of looking the other way when her husband abused her daughter. Senda's lies know no end. Patty has stated that she wants to be private, yet we all have a picture of her hands and of her face from different videos that Senda has made. She needs to know that. I could pick her out of a line up and I'm all the way across the country, FFS.
I did not see her but I look everyday.

3OctaveFart

Noory probably told him to remove those videos. He does not possess the proper discretion to do so.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Meatie Pie on May 31, 2016, 12:57:10 PM
Noory probably told him to remove those videos. He does not possess the proper discretion to do so.

Think so? I think Noory and/or Tommy have played a blinder on Fat cunt. He'll lap up what they tell him (and they know it); he smells 'fame' and 'fortune' and even if they did suggest 'for your own protection George', to take down the more controversial videos, he wouldn't. Because if they were okay to give him a 'contract' when they were there, why is it different now? No; the arrogant, idiotic, blindingly un-self aware whale shite rectum, has the capacity to be discrete and judicious in his revelations, the same as a retarded chimp would.

Noory gets a lot of stick about his show, but he sure knows how to deal with those that cross him in a public venue. He's patient; calculating, and I would imagine with his resources, well capable of playing the long game for minuscule investment. Senda hasn't a clue what is going to befall him, he's just in the fools paradise he's invented by himself. Sooner he does fall off the cliff the better the world will be.

NXOEED

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 31, 2016, 12:50:25 PM
They say 2015. The gimmick stopped working in 2009, really.

This video really does matter if you realize the timing. August of 2014 was the Napa quake and shortly after Falkie went there to shoot video and "make money".
Shortly after Bart Ell and DPS were isolating the part where he smacks Kathy and saying "Did you guys see this?" because no one would watch that full video. Things move slow and in November of 2014 people started to realize he smacked her.
In December he has Kathy make a video saying that she never gets hit, her face is bruised in it. Soon he is on GabCast explaining he does not hit her.
While this is happening he puts out that video. While trying to show that there is no abuse he deems that fine.

Glad to see the "eye numbers" industry has managed to find a workaround and remain in the game for the time being.

No comment on the actual content of the video.