• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 03:47:23 AM
I was a Dave fan and a member of Bellgab long before he took the helm at MITD so what does that make me?

"A flibbertijibbet! A will-o'-the wisp! A clown!"

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
People don’t call in because your show sucks...because you’re a control freak asshole. ;)

Lol...you're a goof.

DS

DaveSchrader

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2018, 05:07:02 AM
I had a feeling you were lurking..

noo noo noo noo.

I'm still a hater and a troll.  Ellgab did not reform me.

At least you own it.

DS

Lilith

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 20, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
At least you own it.

DS

So , did you miss Bellgab?

Maybe we need a gabcast about this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 20, 2018, 07:49:13 AM
Lol...you're a goof.

DS

You just don’t like me because I’m intelligent enough to see through your bullshit. It’s why your first order of business at Ellgab was to have me banished.

Quote from: LadyFish on October 18, 2018, 10:51:46 PM
Shows up for the job, not a quitter.

Isn’t this the one good thing that used to be said about Dave Noory?
WOW - that was a hell of a body-slam.   ;)       ;D

DaveSchrader

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 09:30:40 AM
You just don’t like me because I’m intelligent enough to see through your bullshit. It’s why your first order of business at Ellgab was to have me banished.

No, I dont like you because you're a blowhard twat waffle with an overinflated view of your importance to me.

I didnt have anyone banned but you tell yourself what makes it easier for you to sleep.

Maybe new site owner,  and he wanted a different version of the boards. You have the capacity to make others hate you enough to ban you all on your own. I had nothing to do with it.

DS

Quote from: Liberace! on October 19, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
it's ok if a man kisses me, so long as eeeeeveryone knows and understands that i'm actually into chicks and their boobs n stuff.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: brig on October 20, 2018, 09:14:43 AM
So , did you miss Bellgab?

Maybe we need a gabcast about this.

Always an adventure.

Not sure why I became the villain but it seems par for the course around here.

DS

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 20, 2018, 10:10:57 AM
No, I dont like you because you're a blowhard twat waffle with an overinflated view of your importance to me.

I didnt have anyone banned but you tell yourself what makes it easier for you to sleep.

Maybe new site owner,  and he wanted a different version of the boards. You have the capacity to make others hate you enough to ban you all on your own. I had nothing to do with it.

DS

Sure, you keep telling yourself that. You’re the only one buying it. It’s so easy for your kind to hate...but you wash your hands of the whole thing. ::)

BTW, Twat waffle?! mm is right. You seriously have some issues with women.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 20, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Always an adventure.

DS

Take responsibility for the horrible person you are, you lazy bastard. ::)

Lilith

Always an adventure.

DS

I'll talk to my people, see if a gabcast can be arranged.

Quote from: Liberace! on October 19, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
it's ok if a man kisses me, so long as eeeeeveryone knows and understands that i'm actually into chicks and their boobs n stuff.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
MV is the one who took his own site down with scant warning.

I'll bet your disappointed wife has to gently pet what's left of your hair each night as you weep deeply into your pillow.  Fuck you and your passive aggression, lady.

pate

Always an adventure.

DS

Who are you again?

Laurakinch

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 20, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

From my perspective, I am called a coward/pussy for not taking calls. We took calls on more than 1 night when we got the phone systems working. We did it on a few occasions but they were weak with responses or the responses with just people swearing, burping or farting or flushing toilets. There is no way to respond to those calls, there is no way to be clever and respond. I do think it is weak to bitch about not taking calls and then not calling when we do open lines. That is my opinion and holds as much weight as  your do for you.

Why not just laugh it off?  I get you're trying to have a serious show but this is about entertainment at the end of the day. I hate to ask it, but WWAD (what would Art do)? He'd probably say something snarky, hang up, and move along. There are plenty of assholes on this board, just like IRL.  The old saying don't feed the trolls applies.  The dumbasses will stop when they fail to get a rise out of you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 20, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Why not just laugh it off?  I get you're trying to have a serious show but this is about entertainment at the end of the day. I hate to ask it, but WWAD (what would Art do)? He'd probably say something snarky, hang up, and move along. There are plenty of assholes on this board, just like IRL.  The old saying don't feed the trolls applies.  The dumbasses will stop when they fail to get a rise out of you.

WildCard

Quote from: Liberace! on October 20, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
I'll bet your disappointed wife has to gently pet what's left of your hair each night as you weep deeply into your pillow.  Fuck you and your passive aggression, lady.

top right?

Laurakinch

Quote from: Liberace! on October 20, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Haha. Yeah, I don't get the continued butt hurt over the forum closing. Granted it was a little sad and a bit jarring when it happened, but bart came in quickly with a meeting place.  Now that the site is back up it's like it was never closed, except for those who must have very little going on their lives who continue to mention how distressing it is/ was for them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 20, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Now that the site is back up it's like it was never closed, except for those who must have very little going on their lives who continue to mention how distressing it is/ was for them.

How is pud, anyway?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Laurakinch on October 20, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Now that the site is back up it's like it was never closed, except for those who must have very little going on their lives who continue to mention how distressing it is/ was for them.

I just can't relate to those people.  I don't get it or them. 

I hate to ask it, but WWAD (what would Art do)?
A straight on answer BABABOOEY

Metron2267

Rather a strong measure of insight there.  Indeed fighting back is a Kavanaugh level self spank, although it ought not to be, but that's human nature for you.

Does Julie Swetnick have any "Dave" tales to Avenatti us with?

Inquiring minds never go away, they just find fresh targets... ::)

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 20, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
MV is the one who took his own site down with scant warning.
Contact customer service. I received a full refund in yesterday's mail

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 20, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
Rather a strong measure of insight there.  Indeed fighting back is a Kavanaugh level self spank, although it ought not to be, but that's human nature for you.

Does Julie Swetnick have any "Dave" tales to Avenatti us with?

Inquiring minds never go away, they just find fresh targets... ::)

I think when people act the way Dave & Ellgab, et al have they make themselves a target. I was all onboard and gave my full support to both at first. Then I realized what they were all about and it’s mostly against what I stand for.

Laurakinch

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 20, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
How is pud, anyway?

He’s fine just very busy these days. Shall I give him your regards?  ;D