• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130923 - Jeremy Meador - Ely, NV UFO Crash

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 22, 2013, 07:40:48 PM

onan

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 23, 2013, 09:01:46 PM
You're listening online or through a satellite radio?

online... I shut Sirius down and restarted and it is working.

coaster

I must be the only person left who doesn't own a cell phone.

Bigfoot

Quote from: ziznak on September 23, 2013, 09:01:56 PM
just tuned in and already it sounded like something is up... the guest doesn't want to specify the area this where this happened or something? Art seemed unhappy.

he said he didn't want to specify the area because the landowner might not appreciate thousands of people descending on their "backyard" of sorts

WOTR

Quote from: onan on September 23, 2013, 09:00:36 PM
I can listen to other Sirius channels. not art's *shrugs*
Just PM Steelbot for a link to his stream. ;)

steelbot

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 09:03:05 PM

I still have my landline, and know many people who still have them. All businesses have them, hotels, etc. Any business that doesn't have a REAL phone is suspect.
As long as people want linelines, and pay for them, they'll be around.

Oh - I 'know' business and what not will keep em - i'm just pointing out that most people are doing away with em. 

I can understand him "just fucking fine" too but if you've ever had a job where you used your ears very much you'd learn about ear fatigue. Listening to a voice this fucked up and muffled with the shitty rolloff in upper frequencies and terribly smeared midrange for 3 hours will certainly give you a headache and you'll soon start to miss shit.

Spinner

Quote from: onan on September 23, 2013, 08:57:14 PM
SiriusXM seems to have dropped.
Not for me.  It's playing flawlessly, as always.

WOTR

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 09:03:05 PM
As long as people want linelines, and pay for them, they'll be around.

I hate cell phones, but was stuck getting one.  I still pay for my landline and I think that I probably use my landline to call and find my cellphone more than calling anybody else.  For me, I pay $20 a month to have a cell phone finder for my truck and my house...

Northcoaster

Man, these UFO stories get kind of boring after a while for me. I'm not sure why. I mean, I don't dismiss them or anything. It's just like I've heard it before.

iPhones are for streaming Dark Matter and posting on BellGab

Nighthawk

Quote from: jazmunda on September 23, 2013, 08:57:49 PM
Art's producer is going to get a nasty email from Art later tonight.

Highly doubt Art will be nasty to his producer considering his producer is his personal friend from long before dark matter.

PrairieGhost

I'm going to say it this guy is just too young right now. In a few years I'm sure he could be a really good guest. He just doesn't seem to know how to reply to the questions Art is feeding him. If this wasn't Art it would be terrible right now.

bigchucka

Magneto was here.  That would explain the train tracks.

devoidzero

This guy says "I guess" too much.  It's a crutch that doesn't lend much confidence in the credibility of this story.

sleeplessinca

Late breaking news he has pictures of stuff and samples!

MV/Liberace!

405 users and no 500 errors. money well spent.

Northcoaster

Okay, let's see some pics. That would take this story up to an event.

phrodo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 23, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
I'm going to say it this guy is just too young right now. In a few years I'm sure he could be a really good guest. He just doesn't seem to know how to reply to the questions Art is feeding him. F this wasn't Art it would be terrible right now.

Yep - was thinking that if he was post-puberty his voice wouldn't be nearly as tinny and annoying...  ???

The General

Quote from: guildnavigator on September 23, 2013, 08:32:46 PM
Yeah... The guest is a second rate unscreened caller at this point.
He's woefully unprepared for an international talk show.
At least we have Art to hold his hand and guide him through the dark.
This would be unlistenable with a lesser host.

FallenSeraph

People climbing on the UFO. Like a jungle gym! That's Earth for ya â€" keepin' it classy!  ;D

Spinner

WTH?  This guys says he has pictures and other stuff.
How come the producer didn't ask him about that and to to send it in?

steelbot

HA - well 90 minutes xm plugin for media center failed me - BOOOOOOOOOOO - this is a sirius problem - they need to fix - now I'm wondering why it didn't do it on the metallica concert saturday night....GRRRRR

phrodo

Quote from: Spinner on September 23, 2013, 09:14:50 PM
WTH?  This guys says he has pictures and other stuff.
How come the producer didn't ask him about that and to to send it in?

He keeps adding new shit ... maybe to keep from getting booted? Seems he would have offered that info when getting booked...