• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130918 - Jonathan Reed - Alien In Freezer - New Information

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM

popple

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:44:01 PM
Yeah, earlier he "literally was torn apart" by the event. Sounds like "I do not think that word means what you think it means."

"Hello. My name is Johnathan Reed. You killed my dog. Prepare to die... be turned into a burrito & put in my freezer"

lava filling

Quote from: CoherentBlast on September 18, 2013, 09:50:46 PM
I think you may be missing the point to his shows.. What you call recycled hoaxer, I call a lesson in having an open mind. Dark Matter may be too much for you, at least C2C is on shortly  ::)

why? there's LITERALLY no difference right now in C2C's and these past two guests of Art's

steelbot

Quote from: dortmunder on September 18, 2013, 09:51:20 PM
[attachimg=2]You know! That dead alien does remind me of someone...

[attachimg=1]

LOL - PRICELESS!

SgtRocko

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on September 18, 2013, 09:51:07 PM
Jeebus. Are we getting trolled from Ground Zero now?

"Meme Zeitgeist It wasn't an alien that killed your dog it was BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA meme meme synchronicity"  There, rearrange the words and you have 1 hour of Lewis interviewing Reed

Sardondi

I love this guy! He just does not give a damn that 75% of the people who hear him thinks he's a lying sack of loss of bowel control. You have to almost respect a guy who knows what his job is, shows up, punches the clock, does his thing like he has a thousand times before, punches out, and goes home so he can get up and do it all over again tomorrow. They call him The Working Man.

Elinor

Quote from: Ward on September 18, 2013, 09:52:18 PM
woohooo men in black i don't remember this from last time...

Did they look like Alex Trebek and Jesse Ventura?

I don't recall Art ever sounding so...literally...happy and energized!

You know all these servers crashing is quite a...literal...testament to
The Power of Art!

Clyde did nothing wrong but he is in a pretty bad situation up against Art.

The weekend is coming....no!!!!

CoherentBlast

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 09:55:07 PM
why? there's LITERALLY no difference right now in C2C's and these past two guests of Art's

Oh, are they streaming Art of there??  :P

steelbot

on a side note - anyone know if "messing with the player" like volume adjustments and what not - keeps the siriusxm online player from timing out at the 90min point?

PrairieGhost

Art is crashing google forms? Awesome! The Power of Bell!

lava filling

Quote from: Elinor on September 18, 2013, 09:58:07 PM
Did they look like Alex Trebek and Jesse Ventura?

nice.

Serious question guys, are there never any reports of WIB?  These spook agencies must be awfully sexist.

Again I'm entertained tonight. I think it's a great show!

"Some" posters are really going to be bitching when RCH is on.

SgtRocko

Post Office has that service where you pay by the size of the box.  He could've mailed it.  Quitter

PrairieGhost

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 10:00:00 PM
on a side note - anyone know if "messing with the player" like volume adjustments and what not - keeps the siriusxm online player from timing out at the 90min point?

Just click channels then back to now playing and you'll be fine. that's what I do.

popple

Quote from: anunnaki on September 18, 2013, 09:46:08 PM
Told Art Via Wormhole I was leaving and going to Ground Zero...

The wormhole crashed due to an excessively large amount of traffic. Your message probably didn't get through. Byebye~

SgtRocko

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 10:00:22 PM
nice.

Serious question guys, are there never any reports of WIB?  These spook agencies must be awfully sexist.

Because the FEMALE ones are in black leather bustiers and stiletto heels and fishnet stockings and... oh,  hey, hi guys! When does the show start?

George Drooly

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 18, 2013, 10:00:29 PM
Again I'm entertained tonight. I think it's a great show!

"Some" posters are really going to be bitching when RCH is on.

Bell/Hoagland will be a "classic show for you" mark my words

Quote from: lava filling on September 18, 2013, 09:55:07 PM

Then go to the gns thread or art bell sucks thread and bitch there.

Murder101

Fake as can be but I love this story. These type's o stories and Art's personality and voice just makes the best show.

shell88

Quote from: steelbot on September 18, 2013, 10:00:00 PM

I freezes every 90 minutes unless you move the mouse.

lava filling

Quote from: CoherentBlast on September 18, 2013, 09:59:45 PM
Oh, are they streaming Art of there??  :P

there's only so much art can do if the quality of guests is awful, and very Snoory-like.  ::)  i hope it's better in the coming weeks.

ziznak

yeah I don't mind conmen if they are interesting.  Its fun to poke holes in their stories as well as thinking about what it would mean if they were telling the truth.  good exercise for the mind.  I'd rather have somebody with a new story that hasn't already been proven false but at the end of the day.... Art Bell could interview George Noory and it WOULD be interesting.

Sardondi

"The Alien In The Freezer" Hmmmm. That sounds familiar. Did he also write, "The Indian In The Cupboard"? 

widespread1

JC WEBSTER IS BEING BLOCKTATED FROM CALLING INTO Art Bell SHOW ! AFTER 20 RINGS THE OPERATOR HANG UP ON JC @! THID IS AN OUTRAGE !

lol

Quote from: Sardondi on September 18, 2013, 09:57:01 PM
I love this guy! He just does not give a damn that 75% of the people who hear him thinks he's a lying sack of loss of bowel control. You have to almost respect a guy who knows what his job is, shows up, punches the clock, does his thing like he has a thousand times before, punches out, and goes home so he can get up and do it all over again tomorrow. They call him The Working Man.

Reed is so awful.