• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130917 - Steven Greer - New Energy Sources

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 17, 2013, 01:00:08 PM

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2013, 09:20:47 PM
I think we are judging to harsh. Art has always let his guests speak and then give great questions. I'm loving this show so far.

True that.  A shitty guest with Art is better than an excellent guest with Borey.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on September 17, 2013, 09:20:47 PM
I think we are judging to harsh. Art has always let his guests speak and then give great questions. I'm loving this show so far.

You are right, obviously.  This is what IS done here and we all love it!

coaster

I actually feel sick listening to his rambling nonsense. Its making my head spin.

SaucyRossy

Alright, some one get the fucking super glue for Greer!!!!

Holy shit. Slow. Down.

He's tolerable and interesting when he isn't going a million miles an hour.

Quote from: eddie dean on September 17, 2013, 09:17:09 PM
I hope so. I bought it several years ago.
I thought maybe it was a dud or the signal was purposely weak due to FCC regulations that limit transmission distance for FM signals.

The Ramsey Fm xmitter kits get around that....

Northcoaster

Greer is way to honorable to accept 2 billion dollars from the government, lol.

lava filling

Quote from: mcclellanrobert on September 17, 2013, 09:21:32 PM
THIS is why Art needs to find NEW guests and let these burnt out maniacs go on with Snoory.

A-fucking-greed.  Time for a new generation.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on September 17, 2013, 09:22:42 PM
Alright, some one get the fucking super glue for Greer!!!!

Holy shit. Slow. Down.

He's tolerable and interesting when he isn't going a million miles an hour.

Fun fact, the guest Art had on the show he super glued his lips on was Steven Greer.

awake

want to make certain my stream is live, is everyone on commercial right now

Heather Wade

Quote from: awake on September 17, 2013, 09:22:11 PM
Oh, I'm enjoying it but I would like a FEW critical comments on some of this fantasy

Affirmative.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: NefariousBanana on September 17, 2013, 09:24:00 PM
Fun fact, the guest Art had on the show he super glued his lips on was Steven Greer.

Haha that's too perfect.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: canadiancommie on September 17, 2013, 09:22:28 PM
You are right, obviously.  This is what IS done here and we all love it!

I love it also. I wasn't pointing fingers lol Greer is talking way too fast!

Quote from: Northcoaster on September 17, 2013, 09:23:28 PM
Greer is way to honorable to accept 2 billion dollars from the government, lol.

But is completely willing to take $6.99 for an iPhone app that summons UFOs with a dog whistle.

someguy

So how many of you free republic ass posters here are gonna bitch about the latin commercials?

uh hasn't anyone mentioned how amazing it is to hear Ross Mitchell and Art in the same show again?

popple

Quote from: eddie dean on September 17, 2013, 09:22:00 PM
Greer is entertaining IMHO. I don't believe him, but I'm still having a good time!

I love how he just spits things out and then links get posted in this thread and we can all have a big chuckle. It's quite entertaining. I wish he would let Art talk more though. He's used to Gnoory just taking a nap or going down to the corner gas station and picking up a turkey sammich.

Ravenna

Frankly, I've never been super impressed with Greer.  He used to put me asleep back in the days when he was on c2c too.  Rambling man.  I'd never make it all the way through one of his shows.  (Does he snort up a big line of crystal right before coming on the show?).

Looking forward to the last hour of Open Lines.  Hopefully, Art will do that again like last night, and make a habit of it.  It's a great way to end the show.

aldousburbank

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:25:14 PM
So how many of you free republic ass posters here are gonna bitch about the latin commercials?
No comprende.

bigchucka

Holy fuck. Flo was right in that commercial.  "Don't change that channel.  I'm on all of them..."

someguy

Quote from: popple on September 17, 2013, 09:25:35 PM
I love how he just spits things out and then links get posted in this thread and we can all have a big chuckle. It's quite entertaining. I wish he would let Art talk more though. He's used to Gnoory just taking a nap or going down to the corner gas station and picking up a turkey sammich.

No he isn't, he's used to monologing on disclosure conferences and shit

Am I the only one who listens to Art who actually knows anything about UFO shit?

awake

Quote from: popple on September 17, 2013, 09:25:35 PM
Definitely! 

Northcoaster

Quote from: NefariousBanana on September 17, 2013, 09:25:14 PM
But is completely willing to take $6.99 for an iPhone app that summons UFOs with a dog whistle.
Brilliant. He doesn't need the money with that empire.

awake

Shocking that Greer doesn't take calls, just shocking.... ;D

onan

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:27:02 PM
Am I the only one who listens to Art who actually knows anything about UFO shit?

yes

someguy

Shit, I still can't believe I just sat down and am listening to Art Bell live. I got beer, I got me a sammich, and I got me some Art Bell

aldousburbank

Note to ufo dude:  If you can't shut up, say something interesting.  If you can't say something interesting, say something funny,  If you can't say something funny, say something that makes sense.  If you can't say something that makes sense, say something true.  If you can't say something true, shut up.  Let Art speak.  Thanks.

I wonder if Nicolai Tesla spent time with Greer and his family on the estate of Lord Horton Hearsahoo.

lava filling

Kinda disappointed that Art gave this man the "100% true" seal of approval and now he's saying Greer is too good take calls from the audience.  God forbid he not be insulated from reality for at least an hour.

Northcoaster

Quote from: someguy on September 17, 2013, 09:27:02 PM
No he isn't, he's used to monologing on disclosure conferences and shit

Unidentified, flying shit?