• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20130916 - Michio Kaku - Physics and show premiere

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 16, 2013, 06:46:07 AM

Desmond

It gives me a nice feeling imagining how happy and excited Art will be when this first show is over.

He's back, he rocked it, he did it on his terms, and he and his fans had a damn good time doing it.

Thanks, Art, SiriusXM, and thank you MV this forum for us to share our thoughts in.

Yeah but he's got an 8" Floppy
Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on September 16, 2013, 09:08:38 PM
It's official-Noory is a robot. Darn 999 beat me to the presses.

popple

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 16, 2013, 09:04:25 PM

I don't think Art is going to be too happy about that.

Besides being trashy and stupid and pointless, I think it takes away from his show.  So did the lead in show.

It that really the best Sirius can do?

SXM may respect Art's wishes if he asks them to play some tamer commercials during his show. I mean I can understand why he wants to keep thinks "clean". He probably wants to be able to let his daughter listen to these shows. And parents might not let their young kids listen live.

lava filling

Quote from: onan on September 16, 2013, 09:07:14 PM
He is a undertalented, unlikeable wannabe actor. He had a small recurring role on Mork and Mindy... some other show... can't remember. I have given him a couple hours simply due to presence on the indie channel. He is sour, bitter, and blames others for his inability to be friendly.

That's about the saddest thing I've ever read.

lonevoice

Quote from: onan on September 16, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
yeah but he will beat your ass in physics.
Exactly.  I wish he'd only talk about physics, because he's a fascinating man when he does that. 

ScaryDavey

starrmtn001

Kept getting an ERROR 500 Message every time I replied or refreshed the page.   :(

I think that "Inca Dance" would be a cool way to end the show. I liked that as the outro, that's the one ill always think of as the classic "ending" music. It was kind of a bummer when there was a good show on and you'd hear those first few notes of Inca Dance, because you knew that the show was almost over. Midnight in the desert is awesome though and I think that it's what he will probably go with.

Yeah art needs to tell Sirius no bullshit commercials during breaks.
Can't they pimp stern / opey with clean commercials.

As for the kaku interview started off boring steadily improving!!!

onan

Quote from: lonevoice on September 16, 2013, 09:11:57 PM
Exactly.  I wish he'd only talk about physics, because he's a fascinating man when he does that.

completely agree

Kaku just said to Art, I like talking to you about anything... I bet he thought the same with dave  ::).

lonevoice

Quote from: ScaryDavey on September 16, 2013, 09:12:22 PM
Former lurker takes the plunge! Hello everybody! :D
A good gracious hello to you, and welcome!  Post often.

SaucyRossy

"I love to talk about anything with you."

"Hehe I do too"

How cuuuuuute!

heater

the site is having some issues keeping up with the greatness which is Art Bell.  I am working on getting us a temp increase in bandwidth (processes) to keep up.  If you get a 500 error, reload and you should get back in.

A billion earth-like planets... Do you think that's where the angels are?

zeebo

Quote from: onan on September 16, 2013, 09:09:38 PM
yeah but he will beat your ass in physics.

Yep may not always be on target with those first 3 dimensions, but in numbers 4-11 he kicks ass.  :)

widespread1

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 16, 2013, 09:01:50 PM
MISTER BELL! HOW DARE YOU! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS RID OF YOU YOU DISGUSTIZER! YOU ARE A DEVIL AND A REBEL HOW DARE YOU SATELLIZE YOURSELF! ITS TIME YOU WERE GONE FOR GOOD!

HAAAAAAAAAAhA!

ScaryDavey

Quote from: lonevoice on September 16, 2013, 09:15:06 PM
A good gracious hello to you, and welcome!  Post often.
Thank you! Sometimes my posts don't get through!  :(

onan

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 16, 2013, 09:15:32 PM

Well that's for sure. sumtheen hampneen.

cosman

Quote from: popple on September 16, 2013, 09:11:03 PM
SXM may respect Art's wishes if he asks them to play some tamer commercials during his show. I mean I can understand why he wants to keep thinks "clean". He probably wants to be able to let his daughter listen to these shows. And parents might not let their young kids listen live.
I'm sending a suggestion about that.. advertising@siriusxm.com

lava filling

Quote from: widespread1 on September 16, 2013, 09:16:49 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAhA!

oh god if only jc was the first caller   plz make this happen, universe!

onan

Quote from: ScaryDavey on September 16, 2013, 09:17:35 PM
Thank you! Sometimes my posts don't get through!  :(
Most everyone is happy when that happens to me.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on September 16, 2013, 09:15:20 PM
the site is having some issues keeping up with the greatness which is Art Bell.  I am working on getting us a temp increase in bandwidth (processes) to keep up.  If you get a 500 error, reload and you should get back in.

Thank you themudking.  Seems to be working now.  It dropped BellGab at the beginning of the show and took Indie with it.  I got Indie back but missed the first minute or so of the show.  But it's not the end of the world cause ART IS BACK!

Desmond

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on September 16, 2013, 09:15:32 PM

How does he state that as a fact?  Isn't the statement that 50% of all stars have planets, and that some of these are earth like just his opinion or assumption?  Has this ever been proven?

aldousburbank

JC, I'll cover your Sirius subscription bro.  Party on!