Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Curandero81

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 29, 2015, 01:39:28 AM
We all seek validation, don't we?
Paladin
We do don't we ??
You and Casio HAVE GOT YOURS..
Falkie's thread has provided you both with your longed for validation
(I am crying tears as I type this..bless you both)

paladin1991

Quote from: Curandero81 on December 29, 2015, 01:52:05 AM
Paladin
We do don't we ??
You and Casio HAVE GOT YOURS..
Falkie's thread has provided you both with your longed for validation
(I am crying tears as I type this..bless you both)

Jealous fag.

Coffeeman

"Call after call after call"...after the total of what...four calls Heather took? She's not even trying with the lines.

paladin1991

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 29, 2015, 01:56:57 AM
"Call after call after call"...after the total of what...four calls Heather took? She's not even trying with the lines.

give her a break, will ya?  I want her take more calls, too.  It'll happen.

Diabhal

I was listening to an Art show about alien abductions and always found it hilarious how well everybody respected the no-swearing line. Like, if I was taken by aliens the least I would want to do is be able to convey that aliens were "cunts". That's why no story is every real. Imagine having so little passion about your story that you won't curse or go mental slagging off the aliens/ghosts/bigfoots etc.

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 29, 2015, 01:56:57 AM

It's hard to take calls when no one is calling. No one believes that the board is lit up with the dependency on the Wormhole or questions like "What about Bigfoot?" - that's something Noory would ask.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 29, 2015, 02:00:02 AM
give her a break, will ya?  I want her take more calls, too.  It'll happen.

She'll be fine, just has to settle in and find her groove. She's making progress.

Art Bell

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on December 29, 2015, 01:30:48 AM
His reasoning was that it was proof that Art puts forth a narrative to his listeners that is not completely accurate, tying it to the recent stalker situation. Digging up the first marriage and abandonment of his two kids (gifting the Art of Talk when one of them reached out to their father) seemed like a case made about Art's reliability issues and little else. I'm just not sure how Art Jr., who I sympathize with, would read anything written here unless he lurks or Art fed it to him.

Art, my Son has gone through enough. He deserves some peace in his life and I would never feed him any of this but I will go after those that do, as I said if anybody knows that assholes name I would like a PM.

Also as a matter of actual FACT I did not abandon anybody, that Marriage was when I was 19 Years old and when we Divorced she Married right away and the children were infants which were Adopted right away by their new Step Father. I was requested by my Ex not to contact them.

As for Art, I paid Child support well into his 20s. And much more because of what happened.

I guess there is nothing people will not twist for their own comfort, there must be something truly wrong with people who have to bash and twist things to I can only guess make them feel better about themselves. Again, a line has been crossed, my Son has had enough pain in his life. This will stop one way or the other.

Art

Jackstar

Quote from: malachi.martini on December 28, 2015, 08:11:43 PM
You're a bit touched aren't you?

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Don't get me wrong.

Jackstar

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on December 29, 2015, 01:31:58 AM
Who the fuck cares, it's a radio broadcast.

Gugliemo Marconi says, "Hi!"

Jackstar

Quote from: Art Bell on December 29, 2015, 03:09:42 AM
I guess there is nothing people will not twist for their own comfort,

Oh, go on, you. How did you not see this coming?

DarKPenguiN

Art, if my real name is so important to you why not PM me and ask? What you going to do , Doxx me? You may not want to play this game with me but its your call.

EDIT- I'm sure your people are on it... We can take it there.

akwilly

Art, my Son has gone through enough. He deserves some peace in his life and I would never feed him any of this but I will go after those that do, as I said if anybody knows that assholes name I would like a PM.

Also as a matter of actual FACT I did not abandon anybody, that Marriage was when I was 19 Years old and when we Divorced she Married right away and the children were infants which were Adopted right away by their new Step Father. I was requested by my Ex not to contact them.

As for Art, I paid Child support well into his 20s. And much more because of what happened.

I guess there is nothing people will not twist for their own comfort, there must be something truly wrong with people who have to bash and twist things to I can only guess make them feel better about themselves. Again, a line has been crossed, my Son has had enough pain in his life. This will stop one way or the other.

Art
Art, your family is none of our business and it sucks that you give any thought to what some of these freaking losers post on here.

This is going to turn into fist fight #2, isn't it? No items, Fox only, Final Destination.

HumanBeing

Art

Art, make that fuker DarkPenguiN, pay($) for an even better, if possible, group home for your son.
Stay strong Sir.

ge30542

Art
Art, please do not dignify these sick assholes with a reply.
This place has changed, it's now full of sick fucks who have NO human decency.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: HumanBeing on December 29, 2015, 03:21:31 AM

Art, make that fuker DarkPenguiN, pay($) for an even better, if possible, group home for your son.
Stay strong Sir.
Yes, ,make me $$$ Art.
However, everything ive said is available in that video I posted. You want to play with fire you'll get burned.

Want to show your fans you follow through? Doxx me.

Edit- hahahahahah get a subpoena for my ISP motherfucker. Because this is way worse than relentless terrorism that you faced that you wont have the police investigate.

Jackstar

Quote from: ge30542 on December 29, 2015, 03:22:40 AM
This place has changed, it's now full of sick fucks who have NO human decency.

... now??

ge30542

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 03:24:00 AM
Yes, ,make me $$$ Art.
However, everything ive said is available in that video I posted. You want to play with fire you'll get burned.

Fuckface, what kind of thrill is all this giving you?

Jackstar

Quote from: ge30542 on December 29, 2015, 03:25:23 AM
Fuckface, what kind of thrill is all this giving you?

Value Of Pi

What we have here is either the genuine Pahrump troublemaker or a copycat wannabe (I would guess the latter). One is worse than the other.

whytide

Some people really should be banned.

Jackstar

Quote from: whytide on December 29, 2015, 03:47:47 AM
Some people really should be banned.

I wonder if you would come to the same conclusion, if this forum's software actually let its users actually ignore another user.

Hey, did anyone else here take a minor in Sociology?

whytide

Quote from: Jackstar on December 29, 2015, 03:51:16 AM
if this forum's software actually let its users actually ignore another user.

They disabled it for some unknown reason.

Putting a libelous troll on ignore doesn't make it go away, though, and doesn't make the libel disappear. Libel is real, and serious. How would any of us like it?

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: whytide on December 29, 2015, 03:54:40 AM
They disabled it for some unknown reason.

Putting a libelous troll on ignore doesn't make it go away, though, and doesn't make the libel disappear. Libel is real, and serious. How would any of us like it?
Well then,I suppose this will be escalated to a court of law for such serious charges then, eh? Libel is a serious accusation.

Jackstar

MV, I was mistaken.

I am going to need that data.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on December 29, 2015, 03:24:00 AM
Yes, ,make me $$$ Art.

Edit- hahahahahah get a subpoena for my ISP motherfucker. Because this is way worse than relentless terrorism that you faced that you wont have the police investigate.
DUDE  enough already   have you been an AHOLE now or your whole life   anyone that came spew what you do has serious problems    and now you can look forward to  your KARMA !!!