• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WOTR

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Interesting.  It's not Heathers job to say anything.  It's not the other posters job to protect "one of their own."  I wonder what happens when I go on that page and call Heather a "no talent hack."  I would bet all of the people who think this poster should just grow up and sort it out themselves become white knights...  :)

Ghost Nutter

I would hope the drama doesn't rattle heather too much...she doesn't belong in radio if it does

albrecht

Has Paul and/or Ella chimed in to any of these divisive FB and Twitter campaigns? Or are they peeing the dog, lighting the vampire pumpkins, and securing ex-patrol vehicle against methheads so they can focus on the supposed upcoming "radio" show?

Morgus

The HW MITD webpage has been updated to show a guest for tonight:
May 28th, 2018 â€" Marcus Leader â€" Shamanic Wisdom

Wasn't HW supposed to do a week of open lines before having guests?
Maybe she still doesn't have call in phone lines ready yet and is just planning to have guests without callers...

Mr Apnea

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2018, 08:24:52 PM
Has Paul and/or Ella chimed in to any of these divisive FB and Twitter campaigns? Or are they peeing the dog, lighting the vampire pumpkins, and securing ex-patrol vehicle against methheads so they can focus on the supposed upcoming "radio" show?

Just their typical XOXOX today

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on May 28, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

Maybe she still doesn't have call in phone lines ready yet and is just planning to have guests without callers...

Oooh! :D

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on May 28, 2018, 08:18:37 PM
Sorry... For the dead and not vets (before somebody skewers me for the mistake...)

I think this is the second time I have seen reference to first responders.  Maybe it's not mainstream yet (but give it time.)
Interestingly there was some complaints when some of our national holidays were switched around so that "3 day weekends," I guess you call them 'bank holidays' like the Brits, maybe? From the initial calender days. The thought was they would lose significance of what they were for individually and just turn into free weekends to party. Proven out, to a large extent, as you can see here.

comaphobe

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 28, 2018, 08:20:24 PM
Because I don't think my shoppers are slow adults.
Forever 11.

You are literally Internet User of the Year.

The year is only half over. This will be a no contest. It may even spawn a Cohen bros movie.

albrecht

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 08:27:36 PM
Just their typical XOXOX today
Actually wise for them to not get involved. I like much better their longer, more bizarre posts, than the tired back and forth between cult members and aggrieved former cult members.

Pizzapunch

They were around earlier...

Mr Apnea

Dyna-X

Realistically, even if the phone lines were working there is no way she could do "open lines" in any sense of the term in the foreseeable future. The best she could do is have pre-arranged trusted folks call in and make it look random.

albrecht

Ha. I wonder what they sent her now. Over this weekend I learned an old person distantly related, and not by blood, was scammed by a Nigerian email to the tune of $2,000. So the system still apparently works.

comaphobe

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2018, 08:30:48 PM
Actually wise for them to not get involved. I like much better their longer, more bizarre posts, than the tired back and forth between cult members and aggrieved former cult members.

"Children of the pod, now is the time to pee the dog and become..... Above Human."

PChirp

Quote from: comaphobe on May 28, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
"Children of the pod, now is the time to pee the dog and become..... Above Human."

ROFLMFAO!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aquarius

Quote from: karameh1 on May 28, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
I kinda like her.  I miss her kitty-kat stories.  Her politics suck and sometimes she gets over-emotional about the wrong things.  Imagine how she feels after the big move so much closer to Art and then have the bottom fall out from under her.  Hail Doroth- . . . I mean Heather !! :'(

Maybe you missed it? She didn't just move there, that was a story. She'd been living in the "shed" since Feb. 2016 if i remember correctly. Art and she didn't want it known she was there... which has led to all kinds of other speculations.

albrecht

Quote from: comaphobe on May 28, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
Ha. Terms Paul&Ella use look like something used in espionage. One imagines some Received Pronunciation over a SW broadcast: "And in today's news the Queen will pee the dogs" and an attack on a railway depot or heavy-water facility will immediately commence!

Lilith

Quote from: trostol on May 28, 2018, 08:15:03 PM
c'mon...you know she doesn't really care about them...she'll just happily take their money and lead them along

It seems to be Heathers MO,  Blitz, then disappear.

Lilith

If we don't get the week of open lines, I am going to be very mad see?  ->   >:(

BettyO417

Quote from: Father Jack on May 28, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
Betty, thank you but I don't see either one as a very big deal. BTW my wife is also a veteran.

I applaud your humbleness, seriously. To those of us who see it in a different light there is discipline and bravery in both of your life's choices. Accomplishments are accomplishments. I'm sure your family and friends are very proud of your choices. 
The chosen path we take during seasons of our life come together to mold the whole of who we are in the end. #Legacy  Correct???

I myself have a had a hard time excepting compliments, a gift or a thank you for most of my life, feeling undeserved.  Not to the point where I was a wallflower but shy maybe.  Then someone said to me to that I was taking away their blessing too and for me. I never looked at it from that perspective. Just a thought!  We thank your wife in her decision to serve too!

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 28, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

Odd, Paul's posts are coherent now. I can understand his meaning. He speaks to Heather like she was a child.

BettyO417

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 28, 2018, 08:32:27 PM

What the hell was all that crazy banter about??? I think Paul and Ella got bit by the unpeed dog, the dog bit them and they both ended up with rabies. 

Bart_Ell, I believe we're in need of an anti-rabies spray in case Paul and Ella escape the compound, foaming at the mouth and seeking out the mean people coming after Heater.

comaphobe

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 28, 2018, 08:23:56 PM
Mel's Hole

"That would be a biiig get..... And I mean a biiiiig get."

Bluejay

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
If we don't get the week of open lines, I am going to be very mad see?  ->   >:(
I hear you! Bring on the angry mob.

Lilith

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 08:58:28 PM
I hear you! Bring on the angry mob.

Thank You for your support!!

Did they get the Dumpster button fixed yet ...

timebandit

can you feel it?
somethings in the air tonight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN3x-kAbgFU

#HeatherArmy

Rix Gins

Not to be a killjoy but I guess there is such a thing as peeing a dog.

https://youtu.be/CAaLdeJCIkw