• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Derailed AMTRAK train near Du Pont.

Started by Yorkshire pud, December 18, 2017, 10:36:29 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 18, 2017, 05:01:45 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!

ANTIFA is gonna get FUCKED UP now! LIVE AMMO! SHOOT TO KILL!!!

CALL IN DELTA! CUT THEIR FUCKING FACES OFF!

Someone is going to be red faced if its found it was nothing to do with them... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 18, 2017, 05:05:05 PM

Someone is going to be red faced if its found it was nothing to do with them... ::)

He's probably one of them.  ::)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 18, 2017, 05:09:47 PM

He's probably one of them.  ::)

I'm not ANTIFA Ritchie, it just seems that way to you because I whip your ass so well. I'm just one man. I just seem like a large organization. :)

aldousburbank

ANTIFA fukwads should be incarcerated, or worse, get jobs.

albrecht

"Boyscout" confirmed.  ;)
"“I looked up and saw the train was hanging off,” Konzelman said. “I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, this was major.'”"
"“He had a flashlight and I had a lamp,” he said."
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/eagle-scout-rushed-to-help-comfort-victims-of-washington-amtrak-crash/

Kidding aside, the guy and his girlfriend deserve credit helping the victims instead of just gawking or calling 911.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 18, 2017, 07:58:39 PM
"Boyscout" confirmed.  ;)
"“I looked up and saw the train was hanging off,” Konzelman said. “I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, this was major.'”"
"“He had a flashlight and I had a lamp,” he said."
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/eagle-scout-rushed-to-help-comfort-victims-of-washington-amtrak-crash/

Kidding aside, the guy and his girlfriend deserve credit helping the victims instead of just gawking or calling 911.

Yorkshire pud

Well, watcha know, it wasn't Antifa, aliens, high explosives or broken rails. The data recorder on the rear locomotive shows the train was going at 80mph when it should have been going no more than 30mph. AMTRAK says there'll be no expense spared in helping the victims...No doubt, once the ambulance chasers get involved.  :-\

And for all Trump's bluster about spending on infrastructure, railways were not included in the spending plan, and in fact funding was to be reduced. Back in May he proposed a $630M reduction on AMTRAK.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 10:20:53 AM
Well, watcha know, it wasn't Antifa, aliens, high explosives or broken rails. The data recorder on the rear locomotive shows the train was going at 80mph when it should have been going no more than 30mph. AMTRAK says there'll be no expense spared in helping the victims...No doubt, once the ambulance chasers get involved.  :-\

And for all Trump's bluster about spending on infrastructure, railways were not included in the spending plan, and in fact funding was to be reduced. Back in May he proposed a $630M reduction on AMTRAK.

Because it's the 1930's and people take choo-choo trains to see their cousins in Sheboygan! I don't give a fuck if it was ANTIFA. Lets blame it on them so we can shoot them and not go to jail! You raped your cousin Pud. He was your MOTHER!

albrecht

I also wonder about hacking and/or computer failures when I see news of accidents apparently caused by extensive speed so much of the system is automated and controlled by computers. Are they secure? Updated? Can engineer override? Can system board operator override engineer?

Dr. MD MD

I think it's hilarious that this asshole keeps DESPERATELY trying to respond to my posts. I guess at that level of intelligence he hasn't yet figured out I'm ignoring him.  :P

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 12:25:53 PM
I also wonder about hacking and/or computer failures when I see news of accidents apparently caused by extensive speed so much of the system is automated and controlled by computers. Are they secure? Updated? Can engineer override? Can system board operator override engineer?

Lets put Pud on one with a 1978 Texas Instruments calculator and a Horny Gorilla!

Dr. MD MD

I wonder how many are ignoring him now? Someone should start a poll.  :D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:32:29 PM
I wonder how many are ignoring him now? Someone should start a poll.  :D

Ritchie thinks I'm responding to him. LMFAO!

Dr. MD MD

That's OK. I understand you're obsessed with me and MUST post after I do. ;)

Yorkshire pud

It seems that an automatic system that would cut in and slow the train down in slow sections wasn't fitted. Which leaves it pretty much the responsibility of the driver who either accidentally or otherwise went too fast.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2017, 12:37:24 PM
That's OK. I understand you're obsessed with me and MUST post after I do. ;)

He's hanging himself with his own rope! A-MAZIN'!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on December 19, 2017, 12:30:08 PM
Lets put Pud on one with a 1978 Texas Instruments calculator and a Horny Gorilla!

Horny you say?  ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

It seems that an automatic system that would cut in and slow the train down in slow sections wasn't fitted. Which leaves it pretty much the responsibility of the driver who either accidentally or otherwise went too fast.

An automatic system? You mean you believe the pilots on your plane are flying and not the ICAR's system. JEEEZU CHRIST! Trains have been automated for 30 years you limey dipshit! Hackers can't hack them because they're old as fuck and have zero security? OKAY!

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 12:40:54 PM

I would've thought that would be a basic feature on a train? One could even design a simple mechanical device that would governor the speed or even something like throttle back if no human was advancing it- like a frigging spring even! I would have assumed by now that there would be computer controls that would, at minimum, set max speed based on the track conditions and location.

Gd5150

80mph in a 30mph zone. Can’t wait for autonomous Google®️ cars. Wont it be wonderful when we’re all given our own “free” Johnny Cabs running on the neutralityized internets.

https://youtu.be/eWgrvNHjKkY

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on December 19, 2017, 12:44:43 PM
I would've thought that would be a basic feature on a train? One could even design a simple mechanical device that would governor the speed or even something like throttle back if no human was advancing it- like a frigging spring even! I would have assumed by now that there would be computer controls that would, at minimum, set max speed based on the track conditions and location.

Its called the Positive Train control. Sounds similar to what all the UK railways are fitted with. It works using receivers on the track and train, if the train jumps a red light or over speeds in a slow section, it cuts in. Works like an automatic dead mans handle but with extra features. But for whatever reason, in this case, the train or the section of track didn't have it. No doubt it will all come out in the investigation and lawsuits.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 19, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

Its called the Positive Train control. Sounds similar to what all the UK railways are fitted with. It works using receivers on the track and train, if the train jumps a red light or over speeds in a slow section, it cuts in. Works like an automatic dead mans handle but with extra features.

VERY OLD! CAN'T BE HACKED BY A SCRIPT-KIDDIE! This is why you are alone and selling your British Ass in Atlantic City now to buy Freedom Fries and pay the rent on your cardboard box Pud!