• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

2017 Bellgab awards- Most spectacular melt-down.

Started by WOTR, April 01, 2017, 11:11:18 AM

WOTR

Yeah, it's unofficial as it was not started by the Mudking...

Just the same, I think it needs to be a category as there have been some pretty good ones. 

WOTR

Quote from: Radio⚡Activity on April 01, 2017, 11:15:26 AM
Art Bell

When you put it that way... I think I will nominate the entire "Art Bell" thread(can I nominate a thread rather than individual posters?)  When Art quit the last time the entire thing pretty much imploded.

K_Dubb

I could have sworn it was when albrecht and I fell out over the Elgin marbles, but I've missed so much.

heater

Quote from: WOTR on April 01, 2017, 11:11:18 AM
Yeah, it's unofficial as it was not started by the Mudking...

Just the same, I think it needs to be a category as there have been some pretty good ones.

I agree! Let's make it official.

Roswells for finally cracking and getting banned.

Ciardelo

RoseGirl

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 05, 2017, 01:24:33 AM
Hey now.

(what the hell is a flounce?)

It's leaving a forum "forever" in a spectacular or attention-whoring way.  :)

I say this with love Rosie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flounce

"Comes from the original use of gathering up skirts and petticoats and leaving in dramatic, impatient and exaggerated movements."

RoseGirl

Jackstar

I still don't get how you could have thought anyone didn't think you were. I found your faux rage at being outed to be in extremely poor taste.

Further--why so shameful? Puzzling.

Flash forward to now: why are you even ever ragging on me? Oh, right, because I see through you like a glass book.

Don't take it personally. I see everything. It makes poker really childish.

Tiddlywinks, I mean. Whatevah.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 05, 2017, 01:28:18 AM
It's leaving a forum "forever" in a spectacular or attention-whoring way.  :)

I say this with love Rosie.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Flounce

"Comes from the original use of gathering up skirts and petticoats and leaving in dramatic, impatient and exaggerated movements."

Flounce. Is that anything like the time you ran into the room, screamed 'You're all dead to me' and then weren't seen for months? (...said with love).

RoseGirl

Quote from: Jackstar on April 05, 2017, 03:54:38 AM
I still don't get how you could have thought anyone didn't think you were. I found your faux rage at being outed to be in extremely poor taste.

Further--why so shameful? Puzzling.

Flash forward to now: why are you even ever ragging on me? Oh, right, because I see through you like a glass book.

Don't take it personally. I see everything. It makes poker really childish.

Tiddlywinks, I mean. Whatevah.

Jackstar, sweetie...why would I care what you think? You're not even a person, you're just some squiggles on a screen. No heart, no soul, no real awareness. Do you even have a job? Shoo....go away; come back when you have a life...SHOO!

3OctaveFart

It's pretty obvious he doesn't have a job.

There ought to be some way he can't access Google Images until he finds one.

Ciardelo

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 05, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
Flounce. Is that anything like the time you ran into the room, screamed 'You're all dead to me' and then weren't seen for months? (...said with love).

Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, you're still thinking I'm somebody I'm not sweety.

I'd never "met" you (or Nancy or the Havens, etc.) before that first time when Starr introduced me to maureen and Eagle in that smoke-filled chat on one of my first nights on BellGab. I used to think you had a chill vibe, and I enjoyed your taste in music.

Nowadays, you just don't have good optics. Are you ever going to be starting up a show again?

Yorkshire pud

Senda having a rant at the only ones who watch his turgid videos? But there are so many, its impossible to choose a winner.

RoseGirl

Quote from: Ciardelo on April 05, 2017, 07:29:47 AM
Rosie, Rosie, Rosie, you're still thinking I'm somebody I'm not sweety.

I'd never "met" you (or Nancy or the Havens, etc.) before that first time when Starr introduced me to maureen and Eagle in that smoke-filled chat on one of my first nights on BellGab. I used to think you had a chill vibe, and I enjoyed your taste in music.

Nowadays, you just don't have good optics. Are you ever going to be starting up a show again?

Careful, I may flounce.

;D

(oh and yes, I did start a show. It's not very good though, still getting my footing yet. Every Thursday night at 8pm pt on my site. http://www.mysticstars.net/files/livestream.html )

Laurakinch

Lilly!

Hands down the best melt down in BellGab history. I count myself lucky to have witnessed it in real time. Too bad a lot of the good stuff got deleted when she was banned :'( but at least we still have her quoted posts for posterity.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/20730/

mikuthing01

Quote from: Laurakinch on April 05, 2017, 11:47:40 AM
Lilly!

Hands down the best melt down in BellGab history. I count myself lucky to have witnessed it in real time. Too bad a lot of the good stuff got deleted when she was banned :'( but at least we still have her quoted posts for posterity.

http://bellgab.com/radio-and-podcasts/george-noory-sucks!-the-definitive-compendium/20730/

Why is unc.edu asking for my username and password when i click that link?

zeebo

Lilly!

Hands down the best melt down in BellGab history. I count myself lucky to have witnessed it in real time. Too bad a lot of the good stuff got deleted when she was banned ...

I think a couple of her alt accounts were lost too, which also were hilarious.  She was the worst "I'm somebody else" faker ever lol.

zeebo

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on April 05, 2017, 12:10:33 PM
Why is unc.edu asking for my username and password when i click that link?

I checked the source .. there's an embedded image of a dog apparently on their site which I guess they've since deemed too valuable to share publicly.  Just click cancel and it's ok.  Don't deny yourself the goodness of Lilly.

WOTR

Lilly!

I almost forgot about here.  I was going to say that Laserjock left in a bit of a huff a couple of times- but  it was nothing compared to her...

Jackstar

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 05, 2017, 06:20:08 AM
Jackstar, sweetie...why would I care what you think?

Most likely because you've discerned that I'm your most direct competitor for astrology clients and hot teen poon, and you'd have been right to have done so.